It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fact that women use make-up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me what an Incel is, cos it just sounds like closet homosexuality to me...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

There are some of us guys who appreciate some of the women who wear make up.

Have you ever seen some of the movie and T V actresses without a ton of make up ??

I have often said, if you want to truly "see" what a woman looks like, catch her when she is naked and wet. This will remove all faults and blemishes she may have been trying to conceal. I am not saying this would be a bad thing; it just reveals all of her physical appearance.

Oh, and yes, some women NEED all the make up they can wear.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
Can someone explain to me what an Incel is, cos it just sounds like closet homosexuality to me...

An Incel is a very very angry little boy, that is angry at the world because he can't get a date with a supermodel so all women are horrible evil trash to him, yet he still wants mommy to make him pb&J sandwiches, so he will put up with her but that's it. Incel boys love getting angry together and talking about how much they hate women, for some strange reason they love beards. They act really tough and deep down, they don't really hate women, they hate themselves because they really love men.

at least that's how I see it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't really have an opinion of women vs men and makeup. But I know one thing...

Makeup can make a two-headed Billie goat with bad case of mange look like Elizabeth Hurley, in less than an hour.

If anyone took the time to look at about 90% of the celebrities without makeup, they would be shocked at what they look like in real life. And many of them are downright "butt-ugly"!

I do think there's an element of deception there. Take the Kar-TRASH-ians as an example. Were it not for makeup, these people would have never made the millions they have on TV. If that's not deception, I don't know what is. These people have done exactly zero in the world, yet they have millions of followers. And, if they ever ran a month's worth of segments of this program where none of them wore any makeup, I am convinced the viewership would feel 'cheated' and their viewership would drop to nothing practically overnight. The whole program is a complete ruse. All this due in large to "pretty people".

In the past I've done a fair bit of work around the entertainment and television news industry, and I can tell you from first hand observation; it is absolutely STUNNING what a makeup artist can do (and cover up)!

For the past 30+ years I've worked in the aviation industry, and people always ask about how many celebrities I've seen traveling. Truth is, not very many, at least not ones I've been able to spot personally without someone pointing them out first. Many chalk this up to them all having private jets, but it's not the case. Some chalk it up to them traveling 'incognito', and I supposed some do. However, my biggest observation is...they just don't wear makeup and most of the rest of the traveling public never even recognizes them.

The bottom line is kind of this; in many cultures the earliest forms of makeup was 'war-paint'. It was used to make the warrior look more fierce and appear to be something more than he really was. Fear, after all, is a weapon. So, at its very most primal core, it shouldn't come as a surprise that 'makeup' is often called 'war-paint', but maybe for different reasons now than 1,000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

An Incel is a very very angry little boy, that is angry at the world because he can't get a date with a supermodel so all women are horrible evil trash to him, yet he still wants mommy to make him pb&J sandwiches, so he will put up with her but that's it. Incel boys love getting angry together and talking about how much they hate women, for some strange reason they love beards. They act really tough and deep down, they don't really hate women, they hate themselves because they really love men.

at least that's how I see it.

Ah, so essentially we're talking the male equivalent of the cretinous FemiNazi morons?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978
Yep, the male version, just bitter because they don't know how to interact with women. Search MGTOW, it's #ing hilarious when you read their whinging online. I don't know any male like that in real life though, they're probably all locked away in their mother's basement on the computer lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Just what we need! Another cancerous sub-culture.
Groovy...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hilarious though, topics like this OP are all over MGTOW forums, you couldn't make it up!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ha! Might have to pay a visit and make an account.
I used to be a bit of a troll back in my day. Used to screw around on white supremacist message boards and what not.

Was quite good at it.

Them were the days...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Haha, I troll Stormfront every now and then, get banned quickly but good fun.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Haha! If you're getting banned, you're doing it wrong.
Trick is to make them think you're one of them.

I've been doing it here for years

edit on 14 12 1818 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Stuff like this just makes me tremendously grateful for my husband. Thank God for a man who sees femininity as attractive, valuable, and something to be protected rather than feared, hated or subdued.
It's nice to have such reminders. Thank you OP.

My daughter is also very lucky to have a dad that likes women.

About to go put on some make up, a dress, and I think I'll cook him his favorite meal and treat him like a king to show my gratitude.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I can't even believe i'm doing this but I'm going to defend the Kartrashians.

If you've seen a pic of Kim K with and without makeup, you'll see she is actually a lot prettier without.
I also don't think they got their fame because of makeup, but it's all about sex, and that is what they are selling.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It stands for involuntary celibate.
Someone who's behavior is so abhorrent that they will never be given the abality to reproduce.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think, I mean, I really think, not just trying to have a laugh here, if you want to wear makeup and de fur your legs etc, then that is your business.
If it's cold and you can't be bothered and you woke up late cos you were awake until the small hours partying, then that is no one else's business but yours too.

My wife sometimes can't be bothered with putting any makeup on, I am still all over her though.

Sometimes she goes for the full glam look and I am still all over her.

Damn woman could draw a smiley face on a paper bag and wear that and she would still get it.

Women can be gorgeous in many forms. Pretending this is a binary thing is not being entirely truthful.

Oh and INCELs? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America

It stands for involuntary celibate.
Someone who's behavior is so abhorrent that they will never be given the abality to reproduce.

Involuntary Celibate??
Ha!
They call themselves that? That's THEIR OWN label??

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It started as a slur, and the incels started using it. Lol

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

The OP moaning about deceptive makeup seems like incel talk to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

He has a right to his opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

He has a right to his opinion.
I don't deny that but it remains incel talk to me in my opinion. Do you disagree?
I think the whole incel thing is ridiculous, I have loads of female friends, many I am intimate with, just no strings.
EDIT
I can get a shag from a text, maybe 24 hour wait but the shag will be booked.

edit on 14-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join