It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

This is the kind of BS the left owns lock, stock and barrel, they just can't see past their hate to see it.

umm... libtards, commies, "enemies", and oh, let's not forger about those lovely liberal hunting permits that you can find up for sale, matter of fact, they've been up for sale online long before the nazi, facist, or deplorable names have been thrown around...

no, don't think we own that bs lock stock and barrel.... sorry..

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Do you all really think a civil war would be citizens fighting citizens in the streets? I don't think so... we're talking about martial law where everyone not wearing a uniform would be rounded up, locked up and detained indefinitely.

Careful what you wish for keyboard warriors... lol...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

ya, checkpoints at every corner, troops asking for you ids, curfews, the whole nine yards.
this is what they want, this is what they need before they can let the economy crash.
otherwise, they will have no one to blame except the crazy banks and the gov't's crazy policies.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

There will come a time when globalism will be the right answer. That time is not now however and the world is not ready for it at this point. Our cultures are still too incompatible around the world for it to be the right answer now.

Both sides points of view have merit, it's all in timing. I highly doubt civil wars in the Western World are in the cards. Now is very much like the 1960's and in the end, after the debate, the world became a better place. Both sides were predicting war then, just as now.

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Those on the Left can't even rally around behind Ocasio-Cortez' brand of extremism and you think that Antifa is representative of them?

That is a fair point and very true. The average Democrat has nothing to do with the extremists on the Left.

Meanwhile your average person on the Right keeps calling for their compatriots to grab their guns and start shooting anyone on the Left.

Why do you follow up a fair and honest statement with the exact same lie you are criticizing? The average Republican is not calling for war and they are not responsible for the extremists on the Right, just as Democrats are not responsible for the extremists on the Left.

You do see what you did there right? If not you need to step away from the partisan Kool-Aid that has poisoned so many from both sides. It causes partisan blindness.

edit on 12/10/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Wayfarer

'dem damn leftists' never came for your guns or property......

And yet they are. At the state level in a coordinated effort across the country, and repeated attempts to ban and confiscate guns at the federal level. It isn't just the guns either. Leftists on social media, the modern town squares, have effectively silenced online voices of anyone who is right of Stalin.

There is no greater threat to American liberties than leftists.

The war is already on. The only honest one among the left is that dumbass congressman who wants to start a war over AR15s.

The rest are just liars.

Somewhere there is a Russian handler cackling with glee as he checks a mark off a list, "Another American I've convinced to fight/maim/kill his countryman as the greatest existential threat to his guns". Russia doesn't need an army to fight the US, they've got you folks lining up to join the red army.

You act like we're violent leftists. These guys won't strike unless they're attacked and forced to defend themselves. You have a strange mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE!!! REMOVE THAT VIDEO IT BLOCKS THE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

just curious as to what my gender has to do with the post you quoted???

Perspective. Talking about Kavanaugh like that. Just wondered if it was coming from a man or woman, and I said what I thought. Was I right?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Keep falling further and further into your extremism.

Leftists regularly threaten me with war and violence and when I let these idiots know that I won't be cowed into submission I'm suddenly being "extreme".

Those who wish to divide us are cheering you on the entire way.

"Those who wish to divide us" as you cheer those very people on.

That's how they play their game. Same as if you were against obama you were racist and if you didn't support a gay lifestyle, you were secretly gay. Now if you're forced to defend yourself, you're an extremist working for the Russian Army.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Keep falling further and further into your extremism.

Leftists regularly threaten me with war and violence and when I let these idiots know that I won't be cowed into submission I'm suddenly being "extreme".

Those who wish to divide us are cheering you on the entire way.

"Those who wish to divide us" as you cheer those very people on.

That's how they play their game. Same as if you were against obama you were racist and if you didn't support a gay lifestyle, you were secretly gay. Now if you're forced to defend yourself, you're an extremist working for the Russian Army.

No you're racist if you're racist.

You're homosexual if you're homosexual

Do you want a big liberal totally non-sexual man hug there Walter.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

he doesn't even wait, he just kisser. and, well, grabs them by the pussy!!! I mean, when you are a star, they let you do it!!! or maybe it's more like, if you are rich enough, you can buy yourself out of any trouble you might get into!!!

ya know what, when you are a star, when you are rich, you should know enough to watch what you say hot mic or not!!
the words we say believe it or not matter, weather true or made up boosting.. and the higher up on the ladder of success you are, the more they matter. if nothing else, it shows that he is kind of dumb??

He didn't say he grabbed her pussy, he said when you're a star, you can. You guys have said that so much that it's second nature to call him a pussy grabber when every straight man in this country is a pussy grabber, myself included. Even if he DID say he grabbed a chick's twat, does it really matter? No.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Dam thats quite the potty mouth you've got yourself there Walter!

Now what he said was that he forcibly kissed women, he said he doesn't even ask he just starts kissing them because when your famous they just let you....you can do whatever you want "grab em by the pussycat". Now on top of that he has been accused of rape by his ex-wife, sexual assault by several women and also talking in on girls as young as 15 in states of undress.

I mean if you really want to get into this look into his buddy Jeffrey Epstien, I believe Trump and him had a few parties together....

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There's a difference between being ready to defend yourself and salivating over the chance to "defend" yourself.

I know there are many political agitators on these boards paid to rile people up, but I also know the are those who are completely blind to their own prejudice and extremism. Using someone else's words as an excuse to justify you doing the same exact thing is called hypocrisy and there are plenty of blind hypocrites on these boards.
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

like what...
please explain to me just what due process has to do when it comes to jobs. all it takes is one person known by the employer to come up with a wild story, of any kind, a false positive drug test, or hey, he just didn't like the way you initially looked as him (or her) to be blown out of the water, for a job, or for a promotion. no due process involved!

when the charlottesville driver was misidentified his information was made available online, the family went thru hell, probably still are... no due process for that one, either. heck look at what alex jones has done to the families of the kids killed in the school shooting!

matter of fact, investigation is kind of a part of due process isn't it? I mean, you can really have a fair trial without a fair investigation first can you? so, what is wrong with us wanting the allegations investigated fairly when it came to kavanaugh???

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

it does if he didn't have permission BEFORE he grabbed!!!
the "if you are a star, they let you do it" kind of sounds more like "if you are a star, you are entitled" when added to the I don't even ask, I just kiss.. bit.

and I didn't call him a pussy grabber, I called him a self confessed pussy grabber...
not that I expect you see a diference between the two.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I didn't call him a pussy grabber, I called him a self confessed pussy grabber...

Personal confession:

I am also a grabber of the puss....only difference between me and Trump I tend to have consent beforehand and I have bigger hands.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

and, the only person who ever had my consent was my husband...
if anyone else had tried it I'd try like heck to give him some bigger, much more swollen balls!!!
wouldn't matter if they were a star, or rich, or held the power of the president of the United States!!
at least that way, my husband would have known that I didn't let him!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I have found another very interesting article to share with you all.
I know many are prepared for multiple types of SHTF scenarios.I
still feel that the bottom line is divided into 2 camps,you're either
a globalist or a nationalist.
I may not see anything past these 2 types,maybe you can.
allnewspipeline.com...

Your source is an absolute load of honk. The situation in France is complicated beyond belief and nowhere near the situation painted by your source. Then there's the UK part, which is pure round objects. They were marching against Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, better known as Tommy Robinson, a vile and not very clever man who fails to understand the meaning of the rule of law.
By the way, making up rubbish about Mueller is also a sign that your source is absolute round objects.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: underwerks

Stop being babies that can’t handle differing opinions.

lol
really
remind me what has been going on the last 2 years? marches and pink hats and all?
who cant handle what again?

Yes really. People in this very thread are calling for war because they don’t like how social media treats their opinions. OPINIONS.

Lmao.

Snow is going to flake I guess.

Everyone on both sides are mad cuz they want to pass legislation utilizing force of govt to tell others how to live and what they can and cannot do.

This war is over Control - not over opinions.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I didn't call him a pussy grabber, I called him a self confessed pussy grabber...

Personal confession:

I am also a grabber of the puss.

Touch yourself a lot?
🤣

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Personal confession:

I am also a grabber of the puss.

Touch yourself a lot?
🤣

what do you think am doing right now.....

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join