It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You gonna let him dictate how you react and think? Seems like you already have. Good job.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The one's who want war are the one's who are dividing. The leaders in our government.

While I am a Trump supporter, I don't consider myself a democrat or republican.

I will not fight my fellow citizens so our govenors can aquire some political advantage.

I would fight along side my fellow citizens against our dividers.

Never forget who the enemy really is. It is not the people that you disagree with and then go on your way. It is the people who force you to do things their way.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Is that all you've got brody? Try harder. The hate is clear, you just refuse to see it because then you'll have to admit your own hate. I see plenty of hate on the left as well. My brother is as liberal as they come and the way he talks about non-liberals disgusts me. He's as much of a victim of the propaganda as the members who post their extremist views on these boards.

why is it anyone any everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't see things the same as you is either hate filled, or an extremist, or both? Seems to me that the only hate filled extremist is you. Someone must be hate filled for having a different opinion(which to claim as such is extreme itself), or they are an extremist, which is also extreme to claim as oppose to someone just having a different opinion. Agree to disagree right?

the extreme I see lies within yourself and your own views. You project them on anyone different than you....how hypocritical without substance. Is there a word for that? Should be if not. Maybe i'll start a it and say that when someone is claiming someone is something they are not, while doing exactly what they say someone is doing, which they in fact aren't, we'll call them "enlightened1".

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
dbl post grrrr
edit on 10-12-2018 by NightCall because: dbl post

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: NightCall

No one knows who Antifa is, that's why they wear masks. They don't actually believe anything they put on those signs otherwise they would show their faces, they are doing it for MONEY, nothing more or less.

Antifa is a group that is paid to make people like YOU an extremist. You're eating the propaganda like hotcakes.

Is that what they're doing? Making everyone that doesn't agree with them an extremist?

That's as retarded as saying everyone who doesn't support gay marriage is a closet gay.

You're better off playing the mind games on your own.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

he doesn't even wait, he just kisser. and, well, grabs them by the pussy!!! I mean, when you are a star, they let you do it!!! or maybe it's more like, if you are rich enough, you can buy yourself out of any trouble you might get into!!!

ya know what, when you are a star, when you are rich, you should know enough to watch what you say hot mic or not!!
the words we say believe it or not matter, weather true or made up boosting.. and the higher up on the ladder of success you are, the more they matter. if nothing else, it shows that he is kind of dumb??

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It's not that they disagree with me, I have no issue with people disagreeing with me and I'm sure I'm wrong about a lot of things, it's the fact that they lump everyone into a box with the minority of worst offenders and then call for war against them. It's stupid and extreme, I'm sure we both know the difference between an extremist and someone who simply disagrees with us.
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You're all a bunch of little Hitlers and your time is coming.

Either give us something interesting to watch live on CNN already... Or just quit running your mouths... Cause its getting old.

You mean Don Lemon's meltdowns aren't enough?
edit on 10-12-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
All you people on the Right that keep claiming a war is on the verging of breaking out may want to tell those on the Left that they're threatening war.

Ah, an enabler.

That's just as bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Who said anything about "everyone" except for you? Quit putting words in my mouth. I didn't say "everyone" anywhere in the post you quoted. If anyone is playing mind games it is you by putting words in other peoples' mouths.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Can you remove your signature, the video b/c it blocks every poster and I can't even use any of the tool bar while replying to you.

Change it to a link or something like EVERYONE else.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

“you're either a globalist or a nationalist.”

Reminds me of GWB back in early 2000 and his infamous sentence to the world as “you are either with us, or against us” which forced me ask a colleague that “what he meant by us” who is “us”..??

Who are “Globalists” and who are “Nationalists” if I may ask?

These “isms” and “ist” you are so busy with, will poison your head and soul, separates you from the reality. Stay away from.

My 2 cents…

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It's not that they disagree with me, I have no issue with people disagreeing with me and I'm sure I'm wrong about a lot of things, it's the fact that they lump everyone into a box with the minority of worst offenders and then call for war against them. It's stupid and extreme, I'm sure we both know the difference between an extremist and someone who simply disagrees with us.

hahaha do we now? You literally called me an extremist for being ready if a civil way broke out. I didn't say I am advocating for one, nor did I say I would be in any part of starting it, just that I would be prepared. Being prepared could have meant a lot of things like a shelter, or food, or escape plan etc.... yet you went extreme and called me an extremist.

Are you saying that someone who would flee the country and move to lets say, Costa Rica with his military retirement pension is an extremist? Because that's one plan I have, and actually have considered regardless of a civil war or not. Im not going to deny that I am armed and wouldn't fight back, but for survival you have to pick and choose your fights and be smart about it.

Still though, you say we both know the difference between an extremist and someone with a different opinion, and without you knowing me, or my plans, or anything else, you labeled me an extremist. You also labeled a few others as such or even hate filled without any real evidence of it.

I don't believe you know right from left to be honest, and im not talking politics.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: projectvxn

oh for crying out loud!!!

the government has the right to control what kind or arms you own!!! they've had that right for a very long time. they have used that right from time to time, thus the reason why you don't own a fully automatic rifle probably!!

free speech.... tell ya what, go yell fire in a crowded building then whine about how your free speech gives you that right after the stampede mows you over and the cops arrest you!! like any right, if it's abused, the gov't can slap restrictions on it. so, maybe stop abusing it, like umm... calling for all out war because a bunch of women are marching in little pink hats!! after all, yous also got to march with your tiki torch weapons and would have gotten away with that one if you hadn't decided to assault a bunch of people with them!

and gee, is kavanaugh in jail??? no??? was he really at any risk of being put in jail?? no??? wtf are you talking about then???? he was being considered for a gov't job that needed confirmation by congress... a job!! people are not hired on a daily basis in this country for a whole slew of reasons, some justified, some not, some not even having any baring on the truth!! it has nothing to do with due process!!!

Woman I'm guessing? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
The one's who want war are the one's who are dividing. The leaders in our government.

While I am a Trump supporter, I don't consider myself a democrat or republican.

I will not fight my fellow citizens so our govenors can aquire some political advantage.

I would fight along side my fellow citizens against our dividers.

Never forget who the enemy really is. It is not the people that you disagree with and then go on your way. It is the people who force you to do things their way.

Best post this year regarding politics

I appeciated what you said, proper actual intelligence, even in the UK this is relevant, replace Trump/Dem/Rep with EU/Brexiter/remainer

edit on 10-12-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Haha!!

You're like a full on Walter-Mitty eh?

I bet you're just a big softy deep down, hugs all round, I cried after the notebook kind of guy.

Deep down there is a big Tofu vegan liberal in all of us, you just need to chill out a little, let it all hang lose, honestly just try it, letting go of all that fear and hate you seem to hold. You're "arguments" (I use the world very loosely) amount to lots of big tough talk but very little substance, its like this with all of the bollocks the alt-right like to spout, when you really drill it down there is almost zero evidence to back up your silly claims.

All talk....

No substance.

But am sure you're a real nice guy deep down Walter.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

just curious as to what my gender has to do with the post you quoted???

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightCall

Is that all you've got brody? Try harder. The hate is clear, you just refuse to see it because then you'll have to admit your own hate. I see plenty of hate on the left as well. My brother is as liberal as they come and the way he talks about non-liberals disgusts me. He's as much of a victim of the propaganda as the members who post their extremist views on these boards.

why is it anyone any everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't see things the same as you is either hate filled, or an extremist, or both? Seems to me that the only hate filled extremist is you. Someone must be hate filled for having a different opinion(which to claim as such is extreme itself), or they are an extremist, which is also extreme to claim as oppose to someone just having a different opinion. Agree to disagree right?

the extreme I see lies within yourself and your own views. You project them on anyone different than you....how hypocritical without substance. Is there a word for that? Should be if not. Maybe i'll start a it and say that when someone is claiming someone is something they are not, while doing exactly what they say someone is doing, which they in fact aren't, we'll call them "enlightened1".

For what it's worth, most of us don't see hate in people we disagree with, we see the hate in the actions of those we disagree with. We can all disagree with each other all day long, but when you start calling me a nazi, a racist, a deplorable, etc, etc.... all because we have different ideologies, we're going to have problems. I deeply detest all of those labels and how dare anyone that doesn't know me call me any one of them. This is the kind of BS the left owns lock, stock and barrel, they just can't see past their hate to see it.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I didn't call you an extremist, I said that Antifa is paid to goad people like you into becoming extremists. Doesn't mean you are one, doesn't mean you couldn't become one at some point either. Obviously you take them seriously otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned them in the way you did so it seems they've goaded you in some way.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

As if the right doesn't do the EXACT SAME THING. Lol. No one side owns the hyperbole, they both spout it equally. I've been called a commie, un-American, a traitor, etc. so you are either naive or ignoring the fact that it's both sides and not just the side you seem to dislike.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join