It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Read the posts, there's no guesswork in my assessment of their views, they air it loud and proud for everyone to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Keep falling further and further into your extremism.

Leftists regularly threaten me with war and violence and when I let these idiots know that I won't be cowed into submission I'm suddenly being "extreme".

Those who wish to divide us are cheering you on the entire way.

"Those who wish to divide us" as you cheer those very people on.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Read the posts, there's no guesswork in my assessment of their views, they air it loud and proud for everyone to see.

yep
so much inclusion and tolerance for differing opinions
how enlightened

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: underwerks

LiBeRaLs ArE CaLlInG FoR WaR!!!..

Everyone remind who the violent people are again?

Saying things is violence? No, not in the real world, though such absurdities have been used to justify actual violence.

I don’t know. I just had a poster tell me we’re all mini-hitlers and our time is coming because Twitter doesn’t treat them right.

Lmao.

You need to seriously open your eyes. You keep calling people out on the right for things they say and do, when in fact, it's the liberal lefties doing exactly what you keep trying to call the right on, only 10 fold. Spin it how you want but your hypocrisy is off the charts. People are fed up with the insults and the double standards of the left. E.g. The left will lobby for free speech yet suppress it every chance they get, etc....

Never in my life have I ever seen a political party incite violence and disaccord like the left is currently promoting, ever. You have to be on another planet if you can't see this.

For the record, the conservatives I know are not snowflakes nor do they need sissy safe zones, although you continue to imply otherwise. You've got it all backwards buddy. You continue to poke the bear with a stick and if you keep it up things will eventually get ugly for all of us. You can only be chitty to people for so long until they say enough is enough and take matters into their own hands.

Please correct me if I'm wrong underwerks, but didn't you at one time say on this forum that you were a ANTIFA member or that you were aligned with them in some way? Accept my apology if this is not true but it seems like I remember you saying something to this effect. Just curious

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This was at a milo yiannopoulos protest.

The left wing government of Berkeley sanctioned THIS:

And I can't finds it now, but there is a video of a protest right after Trump was elected with students calling for violence against Republicans. CNN and other main stream media out lets have defended ANTIFA. That should be concerning to everyone. I'd say it's a good time to arm up and learn how to defend yourself.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

When and where? On here? You realize this website has hardly anything to do with the real world outside, right? What you see in the news is cherry picked, what politicians say they are paid to say. All to make YOU (and leftists) an extremist.

I know nothing I say will help you to see it but you are an extremist, you have the exact mentality those in power have been goading you into adopting. How does it feel to be manipulated by cherry picked "issues" that all the media outlets converge on all at once? How long have people like you been saying they're coming for your guns? You're just another bulletpoint along a long line of failed predictions.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LSU2018

Dam some of you are going to fall so far and hard over the next two years I feel almost sorry for you...

Easy there. Don't you include me in that gaggle of girls and other liberals that were wearing twat caps. You don't need to feel sorry for me, you have no idea about the way things work here. You only know what you hear over there and I'm not upset a bit about it. I do wish you would take a step back and analyze things from the "outside looking in" angle. For example, the reason nobody likes uppity Hollywood liberals telling us we need open borders is because they're not down here in the BS, they're on the outside looking in from their mansion inside a gated community that's protected by armed guards.

It's easy to tell us what we need to do when none of it effects you. To know the #, you've gotta be in the #.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Is that all you've got brody? Try harder. The hate is clear, you just refuse to see it because then you'll have to admit your own hate. I see plenty of hate on the left as well. My brother is as liberal as they come and the way he talks about non-liberals disgusts me. He's as much of a victim of the propaganda as the members who post their extremist views on these boards.
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

When and where? On here? You realize this website has hardly anything to do with the real world outside, right? What you see in the news is cherry picked, what politicians say they are paid to say. All to make YOU (and leftists) an extremist.

I know nothing I say will help you to see it but you are an extremist, you have the exact mentality those in power have been goading you into adopting. How does it feel to be manipulated by cherry picked "issues" that all the media outlets converge on all at once? How long have people like you been saying they're coming for your guns? You're just another bulletpoint along a long line of failed predictions.

Look at the post above yours.

Trump supporters can't even wear a #ing hat without leftists attacking. PHYSICALLY attacking. Including CHILDREN.

Your pseudo-enlightenment BS doesn't work on me.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

first, it's the right to bear ARMS, which would include guns but not really restricted to guns.
WEAPONS!! not only does our gov't seem to think it has a right to regulate just what kind of weapons it's citizens have, it thinks it has the right to decide just what kind of weapons other countries should have!!
it's right to do so seems self evident after decades if not longer of restricting what kind of arms we are allowed to have.

as for the rest of your rant...
it's coming from the same side that is saying that the residents of charlottesville should have been denied the freedom to travel through their own town for a dentist appointment safely! abusing rights can and will have them stripped from you! otherwise all those criminals would be out in the streets roaming around instead of locked up in cells!
if you abuse your right to tweet by not following the rules the host has put into place, you might lose your right to tweet.
and, if your free speech is is a call to violence or war, well... you might end up being silenced by the gov't.

and, ya know what??? this all was much truer back in the 50's that so many on the right want to make out to be such a grand time!!

as to the threat to our DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC, as far as I am concerned, the biggest threat to it is the economic inequality that is present in this country and the growing number that are finding themselves having to rely on gov't assistance just to get by..
dependency=servitude, but continue on supporting that idea of trickle down economics!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Are you equally distraught by people thinking he's satan?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Is that all you've got brody? Try harder. The hate is clear, you just refuse to see it because then you'll have to admit your own hate. I see plenty of hate on the left as well. My brother is as liberal as they come and the way he talks about non-liberals disgusts me. He's as much of a victim of the propaganda as the members who post their extremist views on these boards.

the only "hate" is people wanting to keep their second amendment rights, so it is actually not hate at all
the fact that you identify hate with someone who simply has a different opinion is a laugh riot and says more about you than you know

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You mean the one or two instances the MEDIA has shoved down your throat? Lol. They've really got you manipulated with their choice of cherry picked stories.

Quit allowing the media's choice of cherry picked topics to goad you into your fanatical extremism. I know you are smarter and better than to let them manipulate you. I still believe you can break free from the mind control.
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: NightCall

No one knows who Antifa is, that's why they wear masks. They don't actually believe anything they put on those signs otherwise they would show their faces, they are doing it for MONEY, nothing more or less.

Antifa is a group that is paid to make people like YOU an extremist. You're eating the propaganda like hotcakes.

I eat no propaganda but good effort to spin it. I stated that they claim to want it, and I say that I will be ready if one starts. Are you aware what "if" implies? If not you should look it up.

Nothing wrong with being prepared for things. Im also prepared for a Zombie apocolypse if one should happen. Or at least I think im as ready as I can be, does that mean I am some kind of zombie nut who is advocating and/or wanting such an event? If you think that then you're shooting too far ahead pal.

Calling me an extremist for being ready just in case......... just not even going to go down that road of jibberish. You lock your doors at night right? or do you not? Or maybe you lock your car, or you buy groceries don't you? Do you save money? People either prepare for or are ready for certain situations as things like these are basic survival instincts. You don't know me or anything about me yet putting a label on me shows how truly ignorant you are, or at least are showing.

link   
The tigers complain that the sheep just won't compromise. They are so unreasonable!

I'm not looking to lead a revolution. Or even participate in one-- I have too much to lose! so do most on the right. People get serious when they don't have a future. When more and more of them are being phased out at work and cannot get a job, when they realize that there kids are never going to college. When they can't pay the rent. That's when you have a problem.

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

a reply to: Wayfarer

Yeah but think about like decades from now when all your left with is a lifetime of wasted rage and machismo because 'dem damn leftists' never came for your guns or property......

It's much worse with the lifetime of wasted estrogen of anti-Trumpism. Remember, the largest single-day protest in American history was because Donald Trump said the p-word a decade before.

I'll have you know my gynecomastia would like a word with you (in regards to wasted estrogen)!

I think there is surgery for that.

Yeah, but it'll cost me! Tit-for Tat

More tit than tat, I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Wayfarer

Yeah but think about like decades from now when all your left with is a lifetime of wasted rage and machismo because 'dem damn leftists' never came for your guns or property......

It's much worse with the lifetime of wasted estrogen of anti-Trumpism. Remember, the largest single-day protest in American history was because Donald Trump said the p-word a decade before.

I'll have you know my gynecomastia would like a word with you (in regards to wasted estrogen)!

I think there is surgery for that.

Yeah, but it'll cost me! Tit-for Tat

More tit than tat, I guess.

Yay for humor!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your guns, I have one myself and wouldn't just give it up because I was told to.

Fact is many people on these boards and even in my own family are being manipulated by the cherry picked topics talked about in the media. The extremism doesn't just go one way, it goes both ways. My family has people on both sides of the extreme.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your guns, I have one myself and wouldn't just give it up because I was told to.

Don't let Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, find out. He has plans for gun owners who choose not to comply.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Lol, what?

As for Trump being a pussy grabber, I hear that all the time and would you believe that not a single iota of proof that he's a pussy grabber has been sourced? Are you gonna keep that streak alive or will you finally break it? (not that it matters either way, but I assume you've never grabbed a pussy, or dick if your'e a chick)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join