It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Your point of the shift from humanist values to purely economic reasoning is as far as I can see, the nut.
I can remember the exact point at which I became aware of this conundrum. There was this old building in my town. It housed about 75 people many of which were in their seventies. People who had lived there for decades and in a few cases over half a century.

The building was sold and the new owner wanted to ''renovate'' and turn all the old apartments into high rent condos. There was quite a fuss around town when this happened. When questioned about the morality of kicking all those old people to the curb just so he could make a larger profit, his answer was simple. I' m a capitalist so what am I doing wrong? He had made that shift while most of the rest of us had not. This was in the early 70s.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

the government has the right

No it doesn't. The government has powers and gun control isn't one of them.

As for the rest, Your inability to see how this behavior is a threat to our republic is exactly why I just don't care what you people think anymore.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Jesus dude. Folks, I present Exhibit A: The real world effects of right-wing fear mongering gone amok.

I'm only taking leftists at their word.

They want to take my property and rights and go to war with me if I refuse to give them up.

I'm responding in kind. Start no #, won't be no #.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LSU2018

Dam some of you are going to fall so far and hard over the next two years I feel almost sorry for you...

not nearly as far as "the empire" has

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As a gun owning American I am always prepared to defend my country weather it be external or internal.

Simple as that

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So, so very true; its so sad to me that so many just don't get it. I guess they have no choice except to embrace denial because if they were to face up to the truth their entire frame of reference would be shattered.

And of course we all know how this turns out. The wealthy elites will control it........just as they always have.

And that to me is another core issue at play at this time. But better to start dealing with it now rather than putting it off for ''down the road'' when it will surely be shattering when that world order clamps down. Did I say ''later"? Not much later.

As to who will control it, well, certainly those wealthy elites will. That is unless. The sad thing is those people in the future will just accept that world corporate control is ''normal'', '' natural'', if that is , it even occurs to them to wonder.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: okrian

Jesus dude. Folks, I present Exhibit A: The real world effects of right-wing fear mongering gone amok.

I'm only taking leftists at their word.

They want to take my property and rights and go to war with me if I refuse to give them up.

I'm responding in kind. Start no #, won't be no #.

Yeah but think about like decades from now when all your left with is a lifetime of wasted rage and machismo because 'dem damn leftists' never came for your guns or property......

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You need political disagreement, its part of the processes, you debate with words not bullets and if anyone tells you any different they are probably too stupid to understand any kind of reasoned argument.

Really ? We tried that " political disagreement " with the British a while back.

How'd that work out for you guys ?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Yeah but think about like decades from now when all your left with is a lifetime of wasted rage and machismo because 'dem damn leftists' never came for your guns or property......

It's much worse with the lifetime of wasted estrogen of anti-Trumpism. Remember, the largest single-day protest in American history was because Donald Trump said the p-word a decade before.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

It's much worse with the lifetime of wasted estrogen of anti-Trumpism. Remember, the largest single-day protest in American history was because Donald Trump said the p-word a decade before.

I'll have you know my gynecomastia would like a word with you (in regards to wasted estrogen)!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

'dem damn leftists' never came for your guns or property......

And yet they are. At the state level in a coordinated effort across the country, and repeated attempts to ban and confiscate guns at the federal level. It isn't just the guns either. Leftists on social media, the modern town squares, have effectively silenced online voices of anyone who is right of Stalin.

There is no greater threat to American liberties than leftists.

The war is already on. The only honest one among the left is that dumbass congressman who wants to start a war over AR15s.

The rest are just liars.
edit on 10 12 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I'll have you know my gynecomastia would like a word with you (in regards to wasted estrogen)!

I think there is surgery for that.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And yet they are. At the state level in a coordinated effort across the country, and repeated attempts to ban and confiscate guns at the federal level. It isn't just the guns either. Leftists on social media, the modern town squares, have effectively silenced online voices of anyone who is right of Stalin.

The war is already on. The only honest one among the left is that dumbass congressman who wants to start a war over AR15s.

The rest are just liars.

Somewhere there is a Russian handler cackling with glee as he checks a mark off a list, "Another American I've convinced to fight/maim/kill his countryman as the greatest existential threat to his guns". Russia doesn't need an army to fight the US, they've got you folks lining up to join the red army.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I think there is surgery for that.

Yeah, but it'll cost me! Tit-for Tat

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Keep falling further and further into your extremism. Those who wish to divide us are cheering you on the entire way.

Be sure to keep track of how many stars you get for your extremist views as well so you know just how justified your hatred is.
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The rest are just liars.

Somewhere there is a Russian handler cackling with glee as he checks a mark off a list, "Another American I've convinced to fight/maim/kill his countryman as the greatest existential threat to his guns". Russia doesn't need an army to fight the US, they've got you folks lining up to join the red army.

is it hard to type with that tinfoil hat on?
did you get it from alex jones?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The rest are just liars.

I wish, they don't make a tinfoil hats big enough to fit on my comically oversized head.
edit on 50pm18fpmMon, 10 Dec 2018 14:55:27 -0600America/ChicagoMon, 10 Dec 2018 14:55:27 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

cause having a different opinion than yours is hate now?
how inclusive and accepting just in time for the holiday

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Those on the Left can't even rally around behind Ocasio-Cortez' brand of extremism and you think that Antifa is representative of them? Meanwhile your average person on the Right keeps calling for their compatriots to grab their guns and start shooting anyone on the Left.

There seems to be a definite disconnect between the two sides.

So far, only a Democrat has grabbed their gun to murder Republicans. He almost murdered half of the senate.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The rest are just liars.

I wish, they don't make a tinfoil hats big enough to fit on my comically oversized head.

well you know what they say about comically oversized heads........

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join