It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No. They were demonized for being the ultimate titbags that screamed and cried over Trump winning.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Dam some of you are going to fall so far and hard over the next two years I feel almost sorry for you...

link   

Matthew 5
9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Didn't you make a thread yesterday about how people need to follow the God of the bible? I guess you pick and choose when to follow him. Funny.
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: mamabeth

You might want to think about your backing of Trump then... being a tried and true corporate globalist who's holdings and dealings span the globe. The elite corporatists (Trump) are so much further down the "globalist" path than any of your boogiemen. No government has the worldwide power that the corporate elite has. They own the governments, not the other way around. Just take a look at the laws that are being written. Who do they favor? The corporatists or the people?

Meanwhile you've been convinced to fight their battle for them. Ugh.

And gimme a break with these civil war wet dreams. It just sounds more and more pathetic each time.

With a conflation of terms and a few emotional appeals, you've managed to paint Trump as a globalist. Sorry, but owning properties and businesses in different companies doesn't make one a globalist, not by any definition of the term. His policies completely contradict globalism.

globalism | ˈɡləʊb(ə)lɪz(ə)m |
noun [mass noun]
the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis: millions have lost jobs to the new globalism.

Yesssss. Defend your corporate masters. They are certainly looking out for you.

With an attempt to downplay Trump's business ties and money around the world, the fact that those business ties also have put him in direct contact/relations/friendships with many world leaders (often in horrible countries that he is soooo "against"), the fact that he is buddy-buddy with others of the same ilk, the fact that he is surrounded by shadiness of the highest caliber, the fact that he does many things that go directly against his rhetoric (hiring illegals, manufacturing in China, arms deals with enemies) you have managed to paint Trump as a red-blooded American. The facts say nothing of the sort.

And which policies are those? The ones that have worked the hardest to focus on tax cuts for the wealthy elite? The ones that have attempted to deregulate the corporatists even more so they have even more ability to influence governmental policy and to do whatever they please... citizens be damned?

Step outside. There is a larger picture. Again, who actually has the power to dictate economic & foreign policy? It isn't us. And it certainly isn't a few angry college students. Fear mongering set up to protect the corporate masters.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: underwerks

How did I misrepresent what the poster said?

You simply dismissed everything he said, pretending that his position was the result of Twitter bans.

What, are you guys communists now and want the government to regulate businesses so they are “fair”? Lol.

I don't see how one is a communist for denouncing censorship. That's just silly. Grow up.

No, I addressed the point he made.

You obviously want to paint how I responded a certain way due to your own politics.

Why is that? Why do you feel the need to defend politicians who couldn’t care less whether you live or die?
edit on 10-12-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

lobalization is here.... Satellites watch EVERYTHING, Nascar fans and mud hut people. We can now, at the touch of a button, talk face to face, watching the movements of the mouth of the person we are talking to half way around the world. I can wire money to my daughter 12000 miles away and she can have it in minutes. The war to be fought is not a war to prevent globalization, the only war to be fought is to how it will exist. More importantly, just who will control it.

So, so very true; its so sad to me that so many just don't get it. I guess they have no choice except to embrace denial because if they were to face up to the truth their entire frame of reference would be shattered.

And of course we all know how this turns out. The wealthy elites will control it........just as they always have.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
as opposed to a mob screaming and beating over a statue in a park that most probably would have never been to if it wasn't for some political ploy???

oh boo hoo... one of you precious statues is at risk, how many are there in the country?? heck some of those statues are literally protected by state laws, they aren't going anywhere, but oh, no, you can't lose any, not a one!!

yous elected a self confessed pussy grabber!!! ya, the women hit the streets!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

your average person on the Right keeps calling for their compatriots to grab their guns and start shooting anyone on the Left.

I haven't heard any such calls made by anyone

Promoting vigilance and good situational awareness is never a bad thing

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

didn't I just see a page or two back someone complaining about women marching with silly pink hats?? it's really quite amazing how those women in pink hats are demonized so often. it is because they managed to have a huge march without any violence or destruction proving that it's possible to do?

Pink hats and social media TOS = act of war.

And something something Anti-Fa.

From the reasons they give, I think most of these people just want war regardless. These are just the “reasons” they’re using at the moment.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Alright Mr. Extremist, calm down. When was the last time someone came up to you personally and threatened to kill you if you didn't give them your guns? Never? Ok then. Until that happens you should back down from your extremist views. People in Washington putting on a show do not represent the average person.

I know you're itching for death and destruction because of how the media has manipulated you but there are millions of people who want nothing to do with your extremist war.

Surely you can see how you are reacting exactly how "they" want you to? Your hatred is obvious. Remember what Palpatine said to Luke when goaded to kill Vader? Yeah, you're letting the hate flow pretty freely right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When Chris Cantwell learned that fellow neo-Nazi James Fields Jr. had been convicted of murder, he promised violent retribution — "complete and total destruction" by "an army of fanatics" ready to die for their cause.

www.chicagotribune.com...

that's close enough for me!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
All you people on the Right that keep claiming a war is on the verging of breaking out may want to tell those on the Left that they're threatening war.

so you've somehow been under a rock for the last few years? I mean ANTIFA claims this every protest, every chance they get. That's just one from the left who claims they want to get rid of the right.

I don't see any from the right calling for a war, however I do see that they are ready if one starts, including myself.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No, I addressed the point he made.

He made many points. You even quoted them. You just dismissed them, and pretended he was speaking about Twitter.

You obviously want to paint how I responded a certain way due to your own politics.

Why is that? Why do you feel the need to defend politicians who couldn’t care less whether you live or die?

I just dislike bad faith arguments. Why would you misrepresent an argument like that? Is it because of your politics?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Why do you feel the need to defend politicians who couldn’t care less whether you live or die?

Because that isn't their damn job or anyone else's problem. Government doesn't exist to decide who lives or dies

It exists for comparatively fewer reasons. Most of us are more concerned about upholding the Constitution at all costs and ensuring our unalienable rights aren't infringed upon - not by interpretation, writ or dictat. Not interested in the left's version of "democracy" where idiots believe a majority of any size has the right to deny us unalienable rights. Something the left has shown an extreme zeal and vigor for, over the last few decades

Sure, a majority can amend the Constitution but the BOR itself doesn't grant any rights. Says so in the document. It merely enumerated existing god-given natural birth rights, which includes 1A-10A AKA BOR. No majority has the right to deny any American our unalienable rights, and it would be a very big mistake for any group of any size to make any such attempt. That is the gist of my own position

Policy positions don't make right or wrong. This specific President is widely supported (and will continue to be) among the right because he is actually working to defend the Constitution and our unalienable rights from infringement for any reason, keeping his campaign promises and generally putting Americans/America ahead of foreign nationals and foreign/globalists/non-American interests or concerns.
edit on 12/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightCall

No one knows who Antifa is, that's why they wear masks. They don't actually believe anything they put on those signs otherwise they would show their faces, they are doing it for MONEY, nothing more or less.

Antifa is a group that is paid to make people like YOU an extremist. You're eating the propaganda like hotcakes.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I’m curious, how does it feel to never actually understand what’s going on? I mean, when taken in context it’s glaringly obvious to most people what he meant. You’d have to want to misunderstand what he’s saying to get your take on it.

so when your english to english translations fail you resort to insults
real nice clark

you go ahead and pretend if you like the reps own words convey his intentions just fine

Anyone who would destroy America over politics never cared about it in the first place

physician, heal thyself
or have you stopped with the anti trump stuff and I missed it?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shooterbrody

Start a fight over firearms and he'll nuke the very city he lives in. Hahaha, priceless. And smart, for a democrat.

yeah but "he didn't say that" and if he did then "he didn't mean that"'
even when he actually did

That's right. It was just sarcasm that we didn't get.

I guess if poster had any credibility I could likely believe him.

we are in agreement

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
You're all a bunch of little Hitlers and your time is coming.

Sometimes I wish you hardcore right-wingers would quit yapping on endlessly about what you could do and just do it already!

I mean, I pay good money for cable and all the 24 hour news channels that come with it, and what do I get in the form of genuine entertainment?

Freakin Theresa May & brexit... and the boring old Mueller investigation!

I kinda feel like I'm getting ripped off here!

Where's all these grass root right-wing melt downs at? Or all the leftist purges you guys are always threatening?

Either give us something interesting to watch live on CNN already... Or just quit running your mouths... Cause its getting old.

edit on 10-12-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I dont give a # what you people think anymore.

You people attack free speech, gun rights, and as seen with Justice Kavanaugh, more than willing to throw out due process.

You have no credibility with me.

Now with sitting democrats threatening gun owners with war for noncompliance you wanna try and turn this around on the people who have been on the defensive this whole time.

You're all a bunch of little Hitlers and your time is coming.

Jesus dude. Folks, I present Exhibit A: The real world effects of right-wing fear mongering gone amok.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

If the SHTF I am not interested in surviving the apocalypse, however, I have no issue with taking some Globalist assholes with me.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join