It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It’s sad you’re turned around so much you actually believe that.

I wonder why?

Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, warned gun owners Friday that any fight over firearms would be “a short one,” because the federal government has an extensive cache of nuclear weapons.

Perhaps because dems have said such?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I dont give a # what you people think anymore.

You people attack free speech, gun rights, and as seen with Justice Kavanaugh, more than willing to throw out due process.

You have no credibility with me.

Now with sitting democrats threatening gun owners with war for noncompliance you wanna try and turn this around on the people who have been on the defensive this whole time.

You're all a bunch of little Hitlers and your time is coming.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It’s sad you’re turned around so much you actually believe that.

I wonder why?

Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, warned gun owners Friday that any fight over firearms would be “a short one,” because the federal government has an extensive cache of nuclear weapons.

Perhaps because dems have said such?

I’m curious, is it a willful misunderstanding about what that person said or are you ignoring the context on accident?

Or are you guys so ready to kill other Americans that it doesn’t matter if it’s true or not to you?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

How do we identify the little Hitlers for when the time comes.

Silly mustaches....?

edit on 10-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — A Democratic congressman has proposed outlawing “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons” and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution, a major departure from prior gun control proposals that typically exempt existing firearms.

what context do you speak of?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Everyone should carry a yardstick.
Little is smaller than
the yardstick.
edit on 10/12/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I dont give a # what you people think anymore.

You people attack free speech, gun rights, and as seen with Justice Kavanaugh, more than willing to throw out due process.

You have no credibility with me.

Now with sitting democrats threatening gun owners with war for noncompliance you wanna try and turn this around on the people who have been on the defensive this whole time.

LiBeRaLs ArE CaLlInG FoR WaR!!!..

Everyone remind who the violent people are again?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Lincoln was no different than the rich Southerners that owned slaves. The ones that made an escape during the war and went to the Union for protection, were used to mend clothes for the soldiers and keep them fed. He used slaves when he needed them, just as the South did. Lincoln didn't even like blacks and tried to repatriate them back to Liberia and send the rest to Central America.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Little is smaller than
the yardstick.

Gotch ya...little kids. They act like little Hitlers especially around 2yrs.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Little is smaller than
the yardstick.

as opposed to the big hitlers
gotta watch out for those they are nasty

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Saying things is violence? No, not in the real world, though such absurdities have been used to justify actual violence.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

that is what i hear from right wings for ten years! they hope for civil war to fulfill their dreams of revenge and torture.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — A Democratic congressman has proposed outlawing “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons” and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution, a major departure from prior gun control proposals that typically exempt existing firearms.

what context do you speak of?

Good lord, he wasn’t talking about nuking Americans because they have guns. He was being sarcastic about people who think their assault rifles will protect them from the American military. And on that he’s right. It wouldn’t even be a fight.

To take that and try to make it seem like he and the Democrats by extension want to nuke gun owners is well, stupid. If you believe things like that then I have no doubt you could probably be fooled into supporting a war against other Americans.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Little is smaller than
the yardstick.

as opposed to the big hitlers
gotta watch out for those they are nasty

I'm beyond even caring. No kids, plenty of money, blessed to have options and let the US do what it wants to do and watch from some tropical bar on TV. Burn it down if you want....

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Saying things is violence? No, not in the real world, though such absurdities have been used to justify actual violence.

I don’t know. I just had a poster tell me we’re all mini-hitlers and our time is coming because Twitter doesn’t treat them right.

Lmao.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

oh for crying out loud!!!

the government has the right to control what kind or arms you own!!! they've had that right for a very long time. they have used that right from time to time, thus the reason why you don't own a fully automatic rifle probably!!

free speech.... tell ya what, go yell fire in a crowded building then whine about how your free speech gives you that right after the stampede mows you over and the cops arrest you!! like any right, if it's abused, the gov't can slap restrictions on it. so, maybe stop abusing it, like umm... calling for all out war because a bunch of women are marching in little pink hats!! after all, yous also got to march with your tiki torch weapons and would have gotten away with that one if you hadn't decided to assault a bunch of people with them!

and gee, is kavanaugh in jail??? no??? was he really at any risk of being put in jail?? no??? wtf are you talking about then???? he was being considered for a gov't job that needed confirmation by congress... a job!! people are not hired on a daily basis in this country for a whole slew of reasons, some justified, some not, some not even having any baring on the truth!! it has nothing to do with due process!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I don’t know. I just had a poster tell me we’re all mini-hitlers and our time is coming because Twitter doesn’t treat them right.

Lmao.

I'm not sure why you'd misrepresent what he said, but I can kind of understand why you'd try.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
it really bites when the poster is from someone you consider a good friend!!
oh well, she's woken up (whatever that means), on a "higher spiritual plane", and all that nonsense.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can shoot the fleas off a dog's back at 20 feet with my slingshot, I guess I'm ready.
edit on 10/12/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There are a lot of globalists in this country now, but they can't comprehend how we will lose our personal rights if this happens. When orders come from overseas, our protests here will mean nothing, if we even retain the right to protest. People are Naive here, they think that other countries have it better than us but in reality we have more personal rights than any of the European countries.

Even in this country, "For the good of the People" screws over a lot of people. We do possess some control over this though, but if the courts are controlled by the globalists, we will lose all control.
edit on 10-12-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join