It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I'm just astonished that he praised the website. It's a joke of a nightmare studded with typos. It basically says that women need to cover themselves up and that America is drowning in sin. Then it goes on to say that racism is bad and that nationalism is good, because God made all the nations separate and they should stay that way. Erm, hang on...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Sure, there are always a few wacko's but we ostracize them pretty well. Usually they're absurdly naive. We escaped a theocratic monarchy with the declaration of independence. Why would anyone think america would want to go back to that?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

it also says they want to replace the constitution with biblical laws...
lol... don't think that there is any place in the bible that gives people the right to own a gun. free speech? um ya, did Christ have the right to free speech? women and slaves only had whatever rights their masters thought they were deserving of. right to privacy..... I don't know about that one, I mean there had to be a way to enable for the men to avoid those women when that time of month came around... they'd have to know!!!
and yet, we should just trade our constitution and all and replace it with a 2000 year old rulebook and trust them not to get carried away... don't think it's gonna happen. weather it's islamic rules or christian rules, americans seem to like their sinful livestyle too much. they like enjoying the beach in near nudity, they like their extramarital affairs, they like their fornifications, and they want to be able to live their lives without someone else breathing down their neck about things they feel they have no business sticking their nose into!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LSU2018

Dam some of you are going to fall so far and hard over the next two years I feel almost sorry for you...

Heh..you got no idea...YOU are already falling hard and are far gone..we won't be joining you this time...but closing up the lid..oh yes..yes indeed.

No more "Next Time".

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: NightCall

No one knows who Antifa is, that's why they wear masks. They don't actually believe anything they put on those signs otherwise they would show their faces, they are doing it for MONEY, nothing more or less.

Antifa is a group that is paid to make people like YOU an extremist. You're eating the propaganda like hotcakes.

What is the propaganda they are selling ?

Same crap the left all spew for decades...same crap on the news....same hippy dippy tunes mixed with stoner anger.

With big money and the backing of the left..the dems..all the way.

IF you actually were against everything you would not have loved your pal obama and hillary...and believe your media is "Uncovering the Facts."

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

I dont give a # what you people think anymore.

You people attack free speech, gun rights, and as seen with Justice Kavanaugh, more than willing to throw out due process.

You have no credibility with me.

Now with sitting democrats threatening gun owners with war for noncompliance you wanna try and turn this around on the people who have been on the defensive this whole time.

You're all a bunch of little Hitlers and your time is coming.

Jesus dude. Folks, I present Exhibit A: The real world effects of right-wing fear mongering gone amok.

LoL you triggered about the truth again ?

Nothing you left wingers say has or will EVER have credibility again..accept it.

Certainly no energy from your side types has done anything but melt it down.

You are not needed...not coherent..not present.

In no scenario can the world even exist from a liberal mentality.

Why this sucks so bad on this planet...is that others cared and did not take the place to its highest levels...hoping you were gonna catch up.

Time is up..cannot wait any longer...we movin on.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Jesus tolerated and respected his closest followers right to own swords, the weapon of war of the day. He only attempted to guide them to not use it at the first chance.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America
no where in the bible does it state that the people had the right to own weapons...
how many women were walking around carrying swords?? slaves?? poor peasants?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
no where in the bible does it state that the people had the right to own weapons...
how many women were walking around carrying swords?? slaves?? poor peasants?

I think that it's a very muddled reference to Luke 22:36, which is somewhat confusing in of itself.
As for the Old Testament please don't forget that a lot of smiting happens there.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
a reply to: 3n19m470

Look at the logic and reasoning behind the #theocraticamerica movement. There is a well-made website and everything. Theocraticamerica.org

The American Theocratic Party is run by a man with an Engineering degree, specializing in technology, and as a hobby studies physics and various branches of science. Not your average Theocrat, huh?

I'm not sure if I find anything more appalling than theocracy. I don't care who that site is run by (I'm assuming you) or what he's done, the mere idea that anyone thinks it's perfectly normal to rule the masses by religion is absurd. I'd rather kill myself than live in that world. I don't care if the Ninja Turtles were the religion of choice, it's insane. I get pissed as it is whenever God is brought up in context of government/law/rights.

Without getting into it, I'm not an atheist by any means, I simply don't understand how it's even in the grasp of logic to take a book written by humans with zero proof of any single event ever occurring and enforcing law with it. That's not to discredit the wealth of information/advice given within the Bible, it certainly has it's place and when used in it's proper context, I have zero problems with it. Ruling what every human does based off that book? Get the f*ck out of here with that.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

It's a reference to the fact that I am the head of the American Theocratic Party, with goals of setting up a theocratic government for the United States.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

..your suspicions have proven correct. I also agree with your sentiments on a theocracy.

I think the third person approach was cute though.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I'm just the one who started it. Right now, we are only 260 strong, but more pitch in every week.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm just the one who started it. Right now, we are only 260 strong, but more pitch in every week.

Surely they can find some room for the lot of you at the Vatican?

Edit-

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......260 strong? You sure about that?

theocraticamerica.org...

So out of those 260, only 47 have Liked the FB page....with only 1 post on it that actually has several people commenting. Nothin' on the ole' Twitter yet, but hey, maybe they'll get around to checkin' it out some time.

I got an GREAT laugh out of this one, thank you!

edit on 18-12-2018 by Drucifer because: I had to come back after I checked the social media!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I have a number of extreme problems with your party and its message, but let me start off by asking a simple question. Which religion do you intend to enforce - because there can be no other word for it - on America? Which interpretation of the bible? Which facet of Protestantism?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

This should answer some things for you- theocraticamerica.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The left is not saying "prepare for war, the left has already started it.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

yeah. 47 on facebook, and a bunch of people have moved to onstellar due to different policies on banning people for what they call extreme views. I'm in the process of getting the actual group going, so it won't just be a page, and doing the same on facebook. I just started a Twitter account as well. I'll be sure to spell check from now on, doing all of this from a phone. I'm also working behind the scenes to set up a forum, it's there but I have to set up accounts manually. Once in get that straightened out, I'm hoping to consolidate all the various social networks into the forum. I am of course finding that many Christians are moving away from social media though. I want to get them back in spreading the word of God.
edit on 18-12-2018 by Theocracy4America because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Now that that is out of the way, and I promise to spell check from now on, let's get this thread back on target...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Amen to that brother! I'm glad someone said it.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

Amen to that brother! I'm glad someone said it.

Indeed.
It's sad that it took 19 pages to do it.
SnF

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join