It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

"Our whole form of governance is perpetuated on the principle of people disagreeing with each other."

Then,how can we ever get along,or solve any issues, if we're suppose to disagree with each other?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
President Trump said this morning that there will be mass "revolt" if Dims move to Impeach him.

www.politico.com...

I don't think the word "revolt" is strong enough.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A mass revolt of Q proportions i'm guessing.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
To whom it may concern...I started this thread with an article I found
on the net.I did not write the article,I just shared it here.
I am not wanting a war.I do want peaceful solutions to problems.If
pushed beyond the bounds of human endurance,I will react.Any
violence will have to be started by others.I will not start a fight,but
I will try to finish one.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I am not threatening violence,I'm not the one that has gone
bat poo crazy since the 2016 election.

why go bat crazy after you win an election.... no, the right went bat crazy after obama was elected...

I am not the one rioting in streets in cities like Portland.

i'm not either... I wasn't even in charlottesville and that is rather close to home. although guess what... there is three or four people that were arrested for the violent acts in charlottesville that they have evidence that they were also in portland and at the berkley fiasco committing violence... and they weren't alt left!!!

I am not stopping traffic on a busy highway holding up signs...

no, the right were holding different signs, and it was a different president.

What I have been seeing,for a long time now,you can't work with
people whose goals seem bent on destroying the U.S.A. from the
inside out!

I'll just leave this link here for anyone who wished to read it...

www.erienewsnow.com...

one more for good measure...

just quite acting like the right is filled with just saints and angels!! yous have some major problems also and trying to portray the bad actors by referring to a time in history where they may have been more in line with the left just isn't working when it's rather clear that the racist, nazis, white supremacists think that trump is their ally to the point where they feel emboldened like they have become!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I do have a question to all the "patriots preparing for war." What are your thoughts on the recent James Fields verdict?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You are absolutely correct. And I would go as far as to point out that the biggest thing turning people away from Christianity would be Christians, because as are almost all people, there are a lot of Christians who are hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump said this morning that there will be mass "revolt" if Dims move to Impeach him.

www.politico.com...

I don't think the word "revolt" is strong enough.

Correct, it won't be a revolution, it will be a race war. It's in the Bible!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's in the Bible!!

funny, I've read the bible through a few times, must of missed it somehow. care to share the verses???

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

edit on 12-12-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I am not threatening violence,I'm not the one that has gone
bat poo crazy since the 2016 election.

why go bat crazy after you win an election.... no, the right went bat crazy after obama was elected...

I am not the one rioting in streets in cities like Portland.

i'm not either... I wasn't even in charlottesville and that is rather close to home. although guess what... there is three or four people that were arrested for the violent acts in charlottesville that they have evidence that they were also in portland and at the berkley fiasco committing violence... and they weren't alt left!!!

I am not stopping traffic on a busy highway holding up signs...

no, the right were holding different signs, and it was a different president.

What I have been seeing,for a long time now,you can't work with
people whose goals seem bent on destroying the U.S.A. from the
inside out!

I'll just leave this link here for anyone who wished to read it...

www.erienewsnow.com...

one more for good measure...

just quite acting like the right is filled with just saints and angels!! yous have some major problems also and trying to portray the bad actors by referring to a time in history where they may have been more in line with the left just isn't working when it's rather clear that the racist, nazis, white supremacists think that trump is their ally to the point where they feel emboldened like they have become!!!

Is that all you got Charlottesville? Thats it? Compared to the dozens of incidents of leftist violence in the streets or movie stars calling for blowing up the white house and assassinating a sitting president? The crazed Bernie supporter trying to take out Republicans at the baseball field?

A lot of what you are seeing in your posted videos is blow-back due to your leftist brethren allowed and glorified attacks on straight white men, your narrative of only whites can be racist. Your constant oppressors/oppressed narrative you guys so dearly cling too.

See the difference is people in your videos are shunned. The right doesn't embrace them. However leftist and all of the media embrace anti white sentiments and have no issues supporting the amazingly visible double standards.

Doing things and saying things that if the opposite color were used the person/people would be fired and the people behind the narrative would be called out for racism and chastised. But no no its ok to be racist toward white people.

Ill play this game of posting videos with you all day long. While you can show single individuals showing racism and being shunned for it I can show you entire segments of media who can not only show racism toward those of a lighter complexion but get away with it. Of course you wont say a damn word about that though right? DAMN where do I start?

2017 Resolutions for White Guys. Switch the word white with black and there would have been TOTAL outrage from you and the left. But the leftist and left msm didn't bat a eyelash to this video:

Lets now talk about Sarah-Jeong who was hired by the NYT irregardless of her racist hate filled posts about whites.

areomagazine.com...

"Dumbass #ing white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants"
"Oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men"

Switch the word whites with any other race she would have never been hired and probably jobless as we speak. But she was hired irregardless of her racists posts.

Where was your outrage on this?

Lets move on, another goody from 2017: www.buzzfeed.com...

37 Things White People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

First of all, America.

Oh my oh my could you imagine a article being hosted that said 37 things black people need too stop ruining in 2018 first of all AMERICA?

Could you imagine the outrage from you and your leftist buddies? But oh I forgot its ok to be blatantly racist towards whites. Damn I keep forgetting that.

Lets move on to these nice sweet people. You can see the Hebrew Israelite preaching raw hate for numerous races on big city street corners. They say whatever they want about whites. Hmm I wonder how long a group of Klansman would survive in a urban area preaching hate towards blacks like these sickos do toward whites?

Now lets move on to something else ignored by the liberal msm. The calls for the genocide of white people in SA. Even murdering the children. Hmm why no public outcry for this hate? Although in another country this would get mentioned by our honest liberal msm if this was a white person preaching to kill all blacks and their children.

Now the videos you posted were TAME compared to this video. Blacks beating up a white man for voting Trump:

Now lets look at you and all your good little progressive buddy's who show far more derangement and acts of assault than your few videos.

I can do this all day, i can post more videos of violence from the left than you can vice versa. Care to bet some money on this? I got pay pal?

The bottom line keep attacking straight white men, keep allowing them to be demonized and make being racist toward them acceptable and there will be eventual blow back.

I could go on with videos of people being harassed in restaurants, being beat by bike locks, women assaulted because they are pro life. It would take me a good day to post all the violence your progressive buddy's have been caught doing on video.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

So you want to find peaceful solutions by posting an inflammatory article from a known Right wing propaganda "news" site? Sharing the article implies that you condone the message and agree with what the author wrote.

The title of the article: "With The Smell Of War In The Air, Patriots Should Be Prepared To Defend Their Families And America Against Globalist Terrorists!

Why spread fake news that clearly seeks to stir up Trump supporters and fan the flames of war? Why post propaganda designed to divide the people of this country if you're only trying to find peaceful solutions? That article basically states that Democrats are all Deep State agents and Globalist terrorists. I could just as easily post a Left wing propaganda news article that states all Republicans are Nazi white power racists..... do you think that would be beneficial towards peaceful resolution of our differences?

Honestly, your claim of "finding peaceful solutions" is at best, disingenuous and at worst... a load of BS.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

See the difference is people in your videos are shunned. The right doesn't embrace them. However leftist and all of the media embrace anti white sentiments and have no issues supporting the amazingly visible double standards.

By "shunned" do you mean embraced by the GOP and elected to public office? Because that's what we're seeing. Even Trump calls them very fine people. Those groups cling to his every word listening for the "dog whistle" orders from their leader.

All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018

Do you really think people are buying the sh*t you're selling?

edit on 12-12-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yes. Please. Prepare for war.

I wish extremist would make their moves already so law enforcement can quickly mop their asses up and leave the rest of us to go on about our business.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Yes. Please. Prepare for war.

I wish extremist would make their moves already so law enforcement can quickly mop their asses up and leave the rest of us to go on about our business.

I agree... let's get this # over with... Bring it.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: mamabeth

So you want to find peaceful solutions by posting an inflammatory article from a known Right wing propaganda "news" site? Sharing the article implies that you condone the message and agree with what the author wrote.

The title of the article: "With The Smell Of War In The Air, Patriots Should Be Prepared To Defend Their Families And America Against Globalist Terrorists!

Why spread fake news that clearly seeks to stir up Trump supporters and fan the flames of war? Why post propaganda designed to divide the people of this country if you're only trying to find peaceful solutions? That article basically states that Democrats are all Deep State agents and Globalist terrorists. I could just as easily post a Left wing propaganda news article that states all Republicans are Nazi white power racists..... do you think that would be beneficial towards peaceful resolution of our differences?

Honestly, your claim of "finding peaceful solutions" is at best, disingenuous and at worst... a load of BS.

There are no peaceful solutions if you want open borders, no compromise there, if you call people nazis, racist, xenophobes, etc for not having your beliefs there is no compromise there.

Tell me how do I compromise with someone who is for open borders? And do not give me the BS there aren't any democrats and leftist who do want that. Im fighting ready against that. If i have a roommate i can compromise on issues such as what temp to keep the apartment, i cant compromise at all with him wanting to bring strangers off the street in to stay with us..

Sorry sometimes there is no compromise the only solution is to split and go different ways or fight it out.

When there is no compromise, whats left?

And for the record not everyone at Charlottesville was a NEO NAZI racist there were people there who were there in support of the non removal of statues who didnt have ties to a hate group.

Yes there were assholes on both sides down there.

And there you go with the racist crap . No I dont want a peaceful solution because there are none , but I'm not keen on us shooting at each other either, how about we just all settle this with a pair of mma gloves in the middle of the street? Winning side takes the country and mostly everyone lives compared to a .223 party?

I think that would work, no shots fired and soy boys liberal men laid out. Hell id sign an agreement to that. Rumble in the Streets for control of AMERICA! Liberal soy boys v/s patriots. No weapons only fists , (equal numbers each side) winner takes the country. Man someone would be a billionaire off the pay per view rights.

But hey it beats dodging bullets eh?

LOL!! If only dreams came true!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

There are no peaceful solutions if you want open borders, no compromise there, if you call people nazis, racist, xenophobes, etc for not having your beliefs there is no compromise there.

Who wants open borders? Do you believe the lies coming from Trump? Specifically this one:

"Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it's a bill, it's called the ‘open borders bill.’"
~ Donald Trump

NO Virginia, there is no "Open borders bill"

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
it's not that we want open borders, it's that we want SANE immigration policies.
separating all the kids from the refugees that come to our border, screwing up so badly that you can't trace them back to their parents, or sending the parents back to their counties without their kids is not sane!!!
neither is walling us in, thinking that it will make us safe!
what we need is a sane way to address the growing number of refugees in the world, it would be nice if we could quit creating them but, historically speaking it seems to be the norm...so, well, we are gonna have refugees in the world, weather we allow some in our country, we force them to stay in their own homelands, whatever... weather we help them or not... they are a problem that needs to be addressed. letting them pile up on the other side of our border is just gonna create bigger problems. not helping them is just gonna create bigger problems. after all, there is no way trump or the conservative base is gonna wall us in, not when there is $$ to made outside of those walls. there's a constant flow of legal crossing of that border, and well, a mob of refugees sitting on the other side left to fend for themselves is probably gonna end up being a cesspool of crime and disease after awhile. bullding walls to keep people out can also serve to force people to remain inside.
tell ya what, I will go for your stupid wall as long as the republicans agree that the 5 trillion that trump wants to build is if found by removing some of those tax cuts that was just passed for the rich, and cutting their own salaries, maybe the bloated defense budget, heck maybe they can start using our public airlines instead of private jets and return some of the outrageously priced furniture they bought for their offices and come up with some cash... but, they have to promise that they will not once speak about how social security and the programs that help the needy of this country is driving the country into poverty and need to be cut for at least the next two years.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It was the Clinton supporters who went bat poo crazy after she lost the 2016 election.
It has been a downward spiral ever since and I don't see any improvement anytime
soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Maturity, statesmanship, compromise, governance.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join