It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: underwerks

www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — A Democratic congressman has proposed outlawing “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons” and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution, a major departure from prior gun control proposals that typically exempt existing firearms.

what context do you speak of?

Good lord, he wasn’t talking about nuking Americans because they have guns. He was being sarcastic about people who think their assault rifles will protect them from the American military. And on that he’s right. It wouldn’t even be a fight.

To take that and try to make it seem like he and the Democrats by extension want to nuke gun owners is well, stupid. If you believe things like that then I have no doubt you could probably be fooled into supporting a war against other Americans.

So your assertion is that the US military couldn't fail against a small, well armed, well organized guerrilla force.

Hahahahaha! Guess we'll just ignore everything from Vietnam on hey?

The US military would not use nukes or any other weapon of the sort on Americans. If they didn't in Iraq, Afghanistan or Vietnam why would they on home soil?

The American people constituting a guerrilla force would be the most highly trained and well armed group the US military would have ever faced outside of WW2.

And unlike the fighters in foreign wars there are plenty of Americans that would be able to operate any piece of machinery they wanted. Unlike Mustafar in Iraq, Jim Bob in Arkansas could jump right into an Apache or an Abrams.

This isnt even taking into account the vast, vast support these guerillas would have inside the American military which foreign fighters do not enjoy.

Wow. Here is some real fantasy Rambo crap here.

What I think you mean to say is...

The fattest, most out of shape, overly ego'd and completely untrained bunch of people that the military wouldn't even have to fire a single shot against. What a joke this particular excuse for the 2nd is. Vietnam was a long time ago. Things are different. Technology is different. Afghanistan is not under the overarching power and control of the US. The US controls it's utilities. It controls access to information. It controls its airspace. It controls it's transit, commerce and sustenance. At least be smart about it.

Cell phones cut. Internet cut. All utilities cut. Zero communication. Panic ensues. Gas from the air in the night. You. Have. Nothing.

They'd barely have to try.

Or hell, just cause a disturbance that forces this so-call guerilla force to run a 1/2 mile to escape and they'll be panting on the ground clutching their diabetic, heart disease ridden chests. Then just round them up.

Lol Wow its clear someone here hasnt ever spent any time in the Military.

lol Rambo, I love when armchair generals come onto threads that are full of actual combat vets, and try to tell us how things would go down

:

That's the very reason I have no respect for cadet bonespurs and never will.

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

Cool but I wasnt talking about Trump, why does it always go back to him with some of you guys, we cant even have a conversation about the topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Many of us are prepared for war. Many more are prepared to pick up the prices to build somethig great from the ruins left by the war.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How many of these fookin' amateurs promoting war have ever been on the front.
Prove to me that you can pop a can off a fence post with a pellet gun before I even listen.
War is not like it is in the movies.
It is not a video game.
War is darker than most of these punks promoting it can even comprehend.
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

lol.... just make sure that it doesn't interrupt deliveries to the super markets...
or you'll probably end up losing alot of your able bodied workers you are hoping will help you rebuild...
same goes for electricity.

my god, have you ever seen what happens whenever a storm comes into town?? we were just hit by a storm yesterday, we still haven't dug out, will do it tomorrow I guess. but for the most part around here, being stuck for two days is about as bad as it gets and yet, all the people flock to the store and empty the shelves. but, i assure you, we could last close to a month on the food we have in this house. I guess we are abnormal and most just can't go a couple of days without a visit to the store or something. it's insane!!

electricity is another story with us, we really need to get a generator or something, at least enough to keep the well running and maybe the fridge and stove working... heat would be nice also, but well, that is probably asking too much from a generator.

no one in this country has experienced war in the country. my grandma remembered the stories from the civil war her uncle fought in but that as close as any of us have and they were much more self sufficient back then. now?? ya dream on about your war that leads to your theocratic government if you want. but I really think that the reality would be nothing you could ever imagine.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

are you sure you don't mean eat his own hand?? I could see that at least a possibility but I imagine it would be rather difficult for someone to eat his own head since, well, think it's impossible??

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Absurd...
That's what i was getting at.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So much BS being spewed here. How many of you have actually been in combat? Anyone that's shot or been shot at? It's really easy to say that you're waiting or hoping for the # to hit the fan, but I guarantee when IF it does happen most of you are going to cower and not due a damn thing. Or else you would have already done something. A lot of you aren't people of action. That's why you haven't done anything. Regardless of whatever side you feel you are a part of you're just going to sit in the comforts of your own home and talk #.

Really, what are you doing? Who here is actually actively doing anything to make the world around them a better place? Are you associating with your neighbors. Getting to know them? Helping out those in need? Volunteering?

Or do you just sit all alone and hold a grudge against everything? Are the only people you associate with the people you see once or twice a week at some religious function? Do you come home and complain to your partners about work and drive each other mad talking about politics?

Of you complaining or anticipating some war what are you doing to make things better? Probably nothing. You probably get # on all day, hating the world and everyone in it, thinking about how unfair the world is, and how if only something like a war would happen you could have a chance to be someone great or make a difference of some bull#.

That's until you get shot, blown up, or see the person that was standing right next to then cover you in his own blood and guts.

Yep so many badasses in here. #, I didn't know I was surrounded by war heroes.

You know if would be really interesting to see it happen. I might not make it, but if I did I would love to see who else did. I gaurantee it won't be any better than today.

Like war is just going to magically solve every problem you have. Just a bunch of frustrated, angry people out there who don't care what they lose as long as they can put their anger in a round and shoot someone with it.

You know what. I hope it does happen. The survivors will have a huge wakeup call. That's when the people who are left are going to find themselves with new leaders they won't like, military that's been fractured, a broken law enforcement, and foreign countries putting boots on our former land.

But who cares right? We're angry and # everyone who doesn't agree with us. Let's just keep hating one another. Let's keep listening to our choice of propaganda on the TV, radio, and streaming service.

Why love one another? Why help each other? It's too late. Too far gone. There's no point. Instead of listening to a person's problems let's just put a boot on their back and a bullet in their head. They definitely won't have any problems after that.
Oh they had a family? Sucks for them. They probably had problems too. They probably could have used help as well. Well, we know how to fix that right? Let's just go to war and kill each other.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Trust Me , if TSEHTF those that would Suffer the Less would be the Dead .

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Prove to me that you can pop a can off a fence post with a pellet gun before I even listen.

They would have to prove a hell of a lot more for me than that!

War is darker than most of these punks promoting it can even comprehend.

Most of them are the same people that run around in those black masks acting like tough guys, and end up getting thumped on.

The same ones standing behind the signs but still need safe spaces

Theres no safe spaces in war pumpkin

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurd

So much BS being spewed here. How many of you have actually been in combat? Anyone that's shot or been shot at? It's really easy to say that you're waiting or hoping for the # to hit the fan, but I guarantee when IF it does happen most of you are going to cower and not due a damn thing.

Completely agree, people watch too much TV and video games these days to understand what war is really like, combine that with a total lack value for Human life that we see now days, and it makes me iffy about whose got my back in battle.

You know if would be really interesting to see it happen. I might not make it, but if I did I would love to see who else did. I gaurantee it won't be any better than today.

I have often wondered if something of the sort wasnt needed, to wake people up, make them start valuing their lives and what they do have, and the ones who stand next to them every day.

and foreign countries putting boots on our former land.

And thats exactly the "IN" those countries are looking for.

But who cares right? We're angry and # everyone who doesn't agree with us. Let's just keep hating one another. Let's keep listening to our choice of propaganda on the TV, radio, and streaming service.

Yeah, i think this is all a symptom of a country who has babied their generations for too long, allowed them to get complacent, and take for granted everything they have.

Good GOD, we live in a country where we can actually afford to be offended and fire people because they dont use the right damn pronoun for their gender?

We actually have the LUXURY to bitch about that.

People need to wake up, and travel out of the country to see just how good they have it, and how god dam spoiled they are

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
All I can contribute is...

Phantoms of the second civil war
You gather them around
And every time you open up your mouth,
A loud of horse# comes flying right back out
Flying right back out

Mr. Freedom big time talker, oh but thank you very much but no

Serious business on your lapel
Let the people, know how you feel
And every bumper sticker on the back of your car
Makes you feel a little more real,
A little more real

Mr. Freedom big time talker, oh but thank you but no!

I bet you would like nothing better
Than for the # to hit the fan
And from the safety of your arm chair,
Probably there just glad that no one else but you can possibly understand

Thanks for thinking of me

That’s mighty kind of you

Mr. Freedom big time talker, oh but thank you very much,
But no

Songwriters: Dan Maines / Jean-Paul Gaster / Neil Fallon / Richard Timothy Sult
Mr. Freedom lyrics © BMG Rights Management

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The war to avoid globalization needed to have been fought and won centuries ago. You have lost and just don't know it because you have only now woken up to it.

The nature of the human animal to cluster into large and ever larger groupings is evident by many video representations of world population growth. Here is only one.

You don’t know when she “woke up” Perhsos it is you who “just woke up” or maybe you aren’t do woken up. Sounds like you woke from your nap and said meh let the cabal do what they want since we can’t win. Some people though realize that putting your life on the line wins wars. The Founding Fathers did it. You should read the story of the mysterious stranger who appeared out of nowhere andvsaud “sign that document”!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

It's definitely a possibility for foreign boots on our soil during the course of a civil war - especially the latter stages. There has been no war that only consisted of only two participants. Even in the US civil war there were foreign participants. It should come as no surprise to see Canada and Mexico working on ways to benefit from another civil war in the United States. All of our "allies" would seek to gain in some way, and as much as everyone here like to worry about Russia one would gain to wager that they would pull some strings from a far at the very least.

I too would worry about who would have my back. I keep my friends far and thankfully have no real enemies. I can't even rely on what few family I have left, because they have been so politically polarized. At what point do people remember their loved ones should take precedence?

When a person wishes for war in their homeland do they think of their parents, their aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, children? Do they think of all the innocent people whose only wish is to make the best of what they can in their one short life? What about their family?

Does a warmonger care? Not much. They only care about their own pitiful existence and their failure to take control of their own life. They want others to feel their pain. They only care that something so great could happen that they can give themselves the excuse to create as much disaster and grief as they can.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurd

Yep absolutely Im totally with you on all of that, I was a Corpsman so I am acutely aware of the horrors that war brings and the toll it takes on people, and families, and friends. So many of these people have no idea what promoting such a thing brings on all levels....

I think they take for granted that it wouldnt be a war on some foreign soil, it would be up close and personal and not just affect a few people you might know that are "enlisted" It would affect EVERYONE, DIRECTLY.

Does a warmonger care? Not much. They only care about their own pitiful existence and their failure to take control of their own life. They want others to feel their pain. They only care that something so great could happen that they can give themselves the excuse to create as much disaster and grief as they can.

I think because of video games, desensitization and a grossly warped view of the world and reality , they have some delusion of grandeur. They have no idea the aftermath, even if they were to "win" what that would entail, and what the US, The World, and even their own back yard would look like after.

They should probably look up pics of Libya and Syria before that whole thing went down

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
Many of us are prepared for war. Many more are prepared to pick up the prices to build somethig great from the ruins left by the war.

Yeah we can be pew pew pew, and pew pew pew, then we can bump chests and pew pew pew a little more it will rad dude....

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'll just "pew pew pew" anyone who bothers me.

Just want to be left alone.

Get off my lawn.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't shake that stick at me old man, and put your trousers back on. Pew pew pew.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How will we be able to tell the globalist apart from the nationalist. When we start singing "onward Christian Soldiers, marching as to war"

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com/document/226029250/Hillary-Clinton-s-Thesis-on-Saul-Alinsky

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow,I was in a hurry and posted this thread before running all of
my errands today.I will have to take some time tomorrow to read
some of your replies.I never expected to have so many pages to
read through.I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves,Mama

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't shake that stick at me old man, and put your trousers back on. Pew pew pew.

Yeah keep a wide berth of his lawn normally, but he sure can throw a mean pool party.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join