It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: dawnstar

I didn't call him a pussy grabber, I called him a self confessed pussy grabber...

Personal confession:

I am also a grabber of the puss.

Touch yourself a lot?
🤣

what do you think am doing right now.....

At least you can admit what you are.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your guns, I have one myself and wouldn't just give it up because I was told to.

Don't let Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, find out. He has plans for gun owners who choose not to comply.

And this is my issue right here.

A sitting congressman threatened the nation with war over the exercise of a constitutional right.. But I'm an "extremist".

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan
So many manipulated suckers. Have fun with that.
The irony of this being posted on what is supposedly a conspiracy site. Comical, and yet so sad. I'm embarrassed for you.

Finally a voice of reason, lmao!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What a mess of a thread...

Kind of hilarious really.

People are not ready for a civil war.

There is not enough starving, burning tires for heat, jobless, homeless, and hopeless people in the states yet. Once the majority of people are this way then we will see things happen. Until then everyone is just big business media pawns in a real life game of feelings.

In too damned tired after driving and working all day to even think about joining any damned insurrection. I believe the majority feel this way.

The only thing that people that yell, "grab your guns, its go time" will get is another "Waco".

It's not bad enough for "patriots" to make a difference on the scale the op is insinuating.

Just my opinion, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
actually, it was a gun rights advocate that threatened the war if the gov't decided to confiscate the military style weapons, the congressman was just responding to that idea saying it wouldn't be a long war, considering the arms the gov't has at their disposal.

snopes gives the basic rundown of the twitter war...

www.snopes.com...

first, the congressman wasn't talking about taking ALL GUNS.. just the military style semi automatics... you still have the right to bear arms, just not those arms, just like you can't bear chemicals weapons...
second, it wasn't the congressman who threatened war!!
he was just saying what the consequences of that war could be, adding a little humor to his reply.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

LiBeRaLs ArE CaLlInG FoR WaR!!!.. Everyone remind who the violent people are again?

I dunno, maybe the ones that are beating people up on campuses and in the streets of the pacific north west dressed in black?

Maybe the ones destroying Military Recruiting stations and trying to firebomb Republican offices?

Maybe the ones storming the SCOTUS and trying to beat the door down?

Maybe the ones during hearings smearing themselves with blood and screaming obscenities and threats to Kav and other heads of state?

Maybe the ones running political figures out of restaurants, or storming their personal homes at night and scaring the living hell out of their families?

Are you really this freaking dense? Are you in denial? Or are you just so damn entrenched that common sense has left you?

The people on the left are demanding that the rest of us in the middle DENY what we see them doing with our very eyes, being violent, shutting down freedom of speech, calls for violence by democratic heads of state, abandoning of due process to push an agenda, being fired for using the wrong "pronouns" and much much more all the while WE ARE the ones being called intolerant.

Please spare me your blind allegiance to the leftist thinking

Those of us of is the middle can clearly see what the hell is going on. How people like you cant, or choose to deny it is mind boggling.

Hmph, maybe it WAS the fluoride in the water all along.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This will be the most hilarious event to ever occur in the history of the world. Pink hatters will march forward fisting everything & anything with their big fat hairy knuckles. The mangines scurry around crying for their mommies or boyfriends with poop filled skinny jeans & douchebag beards. The low hanging fruit will be harvested first as the rest retreat admitting they were wrong all along. It's too late now little leftie. Time for your crap talk to end.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your guns, I have one myself and wouldn't just give it up because I was told to.

Don't let Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, find out. He has plans for gun owners who choose not to comply.

And this is my issue right here.

A sitting congressman threatened the nation with war over the exercise of a constitutional right.. But I'm an "extremist".

I'll broker a compromise.

The Dems can let ppl keep their guns and we let them nuke L.A. in return.

Win win!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

and maybe the ones beating people with tiki torches
maybe the ones smashing democratic party offices
maybe the ones sending bombs to high ranking liberals, and liberal media offices,
maybe the ones shooting up synogogues because well...
SOROS!!

you know what is insanely sad???
the ones who get hurt, in both your list and mine, aren't the ones who are being the offenders!!
they are just normal people living their lives in most cases.

edit on 10-12-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Wrong.

What was said is that the congressman WANTS war. The congressman responded that it would be a short war NEVER denying that he wants a war.

edit on 10 12 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Screw those people too. (The tiki assholes)
edit on 10 12 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

like how the city of charlottesville wanted a mob of white separatists, nazis, and kkk groups to invade their city and beat, injure, and kill their citizens when they voted to remove a statue?

ummm no!! the congressman was talking about banning military semis, and the guys remarks inferred that that would be reason for war... he brought up the idea of war, not the congressman.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

"Military semis" isn't a thing.

We have a 2nd Amendment for a reason, and that zealot is why.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: mtnshredder

This is the kind of BS the left owns lock, stock and barrel, they just can't see past their hate to see it.

umm... libtards, commies, "enemies", and oh, let's not forger about those lovely liberal hunting permits that you can find up for sale, matter of fact, they've been up for sale online long before the nazi, facist, or deplorable names have been thrown around...

no, don't think we own that bs lock stock and barrel.... sorry..

I never said the right doesn't have its own evils, they absolutely do. It's just that the level in which the left has threatened and incited violence is unprecedented in my lifetime. I'm sorry but I don't see the divisive rhetoric coming from the right anywhere near the level I do from the left. The ratio of hate is very high in the left. So yeah IMO they own that snip.

This is coming from someone thats been more of a liberal their whole life than anything else. I don't align 100% with any of our current party's at the moment but I can see a spade for a spade.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Look you can go out and buy all the guns you want but if you start stockpiling weapons and ammunition be careful that is a good way to get fbi or atf to come knocking . A friend of mines father was a gun collector and he bought a few dozen ww2 surplus Enfield and mosen nagant rifles and a few m1 grandes and some Kruger mini 14s and several thousand rounds of ammunition in various calibers and one of his neighbors came to visit him saw he had a room with rack after rack of guns and cases of surplus ammo and called the law next thing we knew he had all his stuff seized even the boat flares out of his boat were all later out and he was charged with some law about having an arsenal or some such bulldoodoo..

I do not see the us headed for civil war because most republicans would know better . Democraps might try to imply they want one but it would never happen because then they would have to fight and use icky guns.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I still feel that the bottom line is divided into 2 camps,you're either
a globalist or a nationalist.

I may not see anything past these 2 types,maybe you can.

allnewspipeline.com...

"American" was the third type that escaped you.

Civil war is the only way our "global" enemies who desire our downfall could ever defeat us.

Which side are you rooting for again?

edit on 10-12-2018 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

like how the city of charlottesville wanted a mob of white separatists, nazis, and kkk groups to invade their city and beat, injure, and kill their citizens when they voted to remove a statue?

Bullcrap, no one wanted that, the city didnt want that , no one wants Nazis and KKK to invade, Where and how you come to this conclusion illuminates the leftist delusion and insanity that has invaded the liberals and liberal media.

ummm no!! the congressman was talking about banning military semis

This is why we cant take you guys seriously, yall clearly have no idea what the hell yall are talking about, there is no such thing.

It helps if you guys want to debate the merrits of certain ideas, if you actually know what youre talking about. Other than that its like debating the virtues international trade and economics, to a 5th grader who doesnt know how to balance a check book.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sounds like both you and Eric Swalwell are extremists if you ask me.

You realize that our Congress is bought and paid for and that they are paid to say things to radicalize both sides of the divide that has been orchestrated and financed by those in power?
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

it was supposed to be military style semis..
2nd amendment, right to bear ARMS (weapons), so tell me, why are you settling for semis when there's automatics in the world?? oh, because the gov't has already decided that you can't have them?? just like they decided you can't have a nuclear weapon or the deadly germs needed to make a biological weapon???

lol.... unless you don't mind a crazy person like me getting a hold of a biological weapon or nuke to silence your barking dogs with... just accept that yes, the gov't can and does regulate what kind of arms you can bear??? sensible regulations are well within their jurisdiction. instead of crying for a right you really don't have, maybe instead start centering on what is sensible regulations and what aren't? heck my husband bowie knife can't do as much damage as your military style semi automatic guns, and he almost got drag into the cop shop for carrying that in a state where it was illegal!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
200 Antifa? Are you stupid or wilfully ignorant. Antifa can mobilize 10 000 communists in a week. Stop being stupid.

You think it takes millions to fire it up? How many Nazis did it take? How many Communists did it take to overthrow Russia?

The answer is that relative to population size it took very few to kick it off.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join