It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Should Prepare For War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have found another very interesting article to share with you all.
I know many are prepared for multiple types of SHTF scenarios.I
still feel that the bottom line is divided into 2 camps,you're either
a globalist or a nationalist.
I may not see anything past these 2 types,maybe you can.
allnewspipeline.com...

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All you people on the Right that keep claiming a war is on the verging of breaking out may want to tell those on the Left that they're threatening war.
edit on 12/10/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

How will we be able to tell the globalist apart from the nationalist. When we start singing "onward Christian Soldiers, marching as to war"

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
All you people on the Right that keep claiming a war is on the verging of breaking out may want to tell those on the Left that they're threatening war.

Have you somehow missed the words and actions of ANTIFA, or that Democrats and their media have been defending the group?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know I'll get flak for this...but...global warming is over - the climate is turning colder. Historically, civil wars tend to happen during cold climate phases, so let's see what happens. If you have not read the book "A Roadmap of Time," you won't even begin to appreciate where I am coming from...

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
allnewspipeline.com...

Political disagreement is healthy in a democracy. So long as you don't squash it with force or coercion, everything will be right as rain. Don't prepare for war; prepare for debate.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Those on the Left can't even rally around behind Ocasio-Cortez' brand of extremism and you think that Antifa is representative of them? Meanwhile your average person on the Right keeps calling for their compatriots to grab their guns and start shooting anyone on the Left.

There seems to be a definite disconnect between the two sides.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Not an outcome anyone should wish for in my opinion.

Have a listen.

Respectfully,
~meathead

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Honestly see whenever I read about Americans talking about stockpiling up their guns and amo to prep for a SHTF situation where their is some kind of civil war all I can think of is chubby Rambo wannabe's shooting cans off a fence.

Such a immature way really to go about politics.

You need political disagreement, its part of the processes, you debate with words not bullets and if anyone tells you any different they are probably too stupid to understand any kind of reasoned argument. Civil war is not the answer, I get it that some of you might have a itchy trigger finger for liberals, Muslims and Commies but you live in America, not Syria.

Chill out, have a beer, talk it out.

If you don't get your way.... well sometimes life is like that, you don't shoot someone over it.
edit on 10-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

allnewspipeline.com...

Political disagreement is healthy in a democracy. So long as you don't squash it with force or coercion, everything will be right as rain. Don't prepare for war; prepare for debate.

It's unusual for logic and reasoning to be included in religious fundamentalism. However, hope springs eternal eh?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, I read a comment, from your link, on the concern of a disabled, bedridden senior citizen being "taken out" in this upcoming war against globalist terrorists. When a person responded to them by stating, "we will have to set you in a fox hole with plenty of ammo," I realized that some people in this country have lost their freakin' minds. Seems like some "preppers" and "militia members" are foaming at the mouth anticipating a deadly clash.

Does this mean another civil war will never happen? No, I think it's possible, but I'm more concerned with my monthly bills and putting both my kids through college, than worrying about something that may never unfold.

This statement makes more sense:

Biased activists/political fans are unlikely to cause a new civil war. But they do wield political influence disproportionate to their numbers. That further reduces both the quality of political discourse, and the quality of the policies advocated by both major parties. We should be happy that a second Civil War is unlikely to break out anytime soon. But there is much less cause for celebration when it comes to the overall state of American democracy.

reason.com...
edit on 12/10/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

allnewspipeline.com...

It's unusual for logic and reasoning to be included in religious fundamentalism. However, hope springs eternal eh?

Or lacking that, political fundamentalism.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've been hearing this form of chatter for more than 30 years.
There will be no "hot" war in the U.S.
It will be the old "death by a thousand pin pricks."

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The war to avoid globalization needed to have been fought and won centuries ago. You have lost and just don't know it because you have only now woken up to it.

The nature of the human animal to cluster into large and ever larger groupings is evident by many video representations of world population growth. Here is only one.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You might want to think about your backing of Trump then... being a tried and true corporate globalist who's holdings and dealings span the globe. The elite corporatists (Trump) are so much further down the "globalist" path than any of your boogiemen. No government has the worldwide power that the corporate elite has. They own the governments, not the other way around. Just take a look at the laws that are being written. Who do they favor? The corporatists or the people?

Meanwhile you've been convinced to fight their battle for them. Ugh.

And gimme a break with these civil war wet dreams. It just sounds more and more pathetic each time.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

allnewspipeline.com...

Or lacking that, political fundamentalism.

quite so....

With the religious thinking that trump was sent by god then mix in a healthy interpretation of Revelations...

What could possibly go wrong?....or right depending on you political/cultural leanings...

This rightwing hope for Armageddon is taking on a decidedly threatening vibe; With us or you are the enemy....
edit on 10-12-2018 by olaru12 because: oralje

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

For me, you sum it up nicely. There is this notion held by many on the right, the nationalists, that the left is trying to bring about globalization. That is part of the big lie. Those on the left are not trying to usher it in but rather know that globalization is happening and looking for ways to deal with it.

Meanwhile those patriots on the right have as you say handed themselves over the very globalists that many on the left are struggling against

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's a lot further along than that. The left quash all debate; they make it "hate crime" to talk about the right bear arms being endangered, to talk about enforcing existing laws regarding immigration into the USA. And they will "take out" any duly elected voice that represents nationalists/populists.

Mexico was a de-facto single party state for 75 years. The US democrats are thinking that they could make that happen here.

Most people don't even talk about the fact that you are far more likely to have your taxes audited if you are registered as a republican. That the left can hold rallies/riots without getting a permit first; but rightists will be arrested and put in the holding cell with the town drunks if they don't get a permit, or even if the permit was secretly revoked after issuance.

Or if you try to home-school your kids, where it is legal, you will be investigated by child protective services, and spend your life defending your right to educate your kids in state court.

On college campuses, leftist & progressive groups are official organizations, and student dues go to pay their expenses. But conservative groups cannot reserve a spot on campus for a voter registration drive.

You can quash dissent all day long. But it only embitters those who are silenced.

Check out this hate speech from a classic nationalist:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

You telling people "it's not that bad; you're just spoiled brats" is not helping the situation.

link   

originally posted by: okrian

You might want to think about your backing of Trump then... being a tried and true corporate globalist who's holdings and dealings span the globe. The elite corporatists (Trump) are so much further down the "globalist" path than any of your boogiemen. No government has the worldwide power that the corporate elite has. They own the governments, not the other way around. Just take a look at the laws that are being written. Who do they favor? The corporatists or the people?

Meanwhile you've been convinced to fight their battle for them. Ugh.

And gimme a break with these civil war wet dreams. It just sounds more and more pathetic each time.

With a conflation of terms and a few emotional appeals, you've managed to paint Trump as a globalist. Sorry, but owning properties and businesses in different companies doesn't make one a globalist, not by any definition of the term. His policies completely contradict globalism.

globalism | ˈɡləʊb(ə)lɪz(ə)m |
noun [mass noun]
the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis: millions have lost jobs to the new globalism.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Those on the Left can't even rally around behind Ocasio-Cortez' brand of extremism and you think that Antifa is representative of them? Meanwhile your average person on the Right keeps calling for their compatriots to grab their guns and start shooting anyone on the Left.

There seems to be a definite disconnect between the two sides.

I haven't heard anyone telling me to grab my guns and start shooting anything. Can you elaborate, please?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join