It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi sues Mueller for alleged leaks and illegal surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We previously heard that Corsi filed a criminal complaint against Mueller.

Now, we have Corsi suing Mueller for alleged leaks and illegal surveillance. Let's dive in with some excerpts, shall we??:

Corsi, in the document filed in the District Court for the District of Columbia, also claims that Mueller’s office leaked confidential information surrounding Corsi’s testimony before the special counsel’s grand jury.

“Defendant Mueller and his prosecutorial and media staff, acting in their official capacity and personally, also illegally released grand jury information to harm Plaintiff Corsi by attempting to destroy his reputation and personal and professional well-being and livelihood, thus also attempting to drive him into bankruptcy,” the document reads in part.

The special counsel's office declined to comment to The Hill. The lawsuit is also filed against the Department of Justice, the FBI, the NSA and the CIA.

Corsi is going all gang-busters, ain't he? .... filing against the DOJ, FBI, NSA & CIA.

In Sunday's lawsuit, Corsi alleges that Mueller's team took actions "intended to coerce, extort, threaten and/or blackmail him into submission and designed to remove the current president of the United States for political and other improper purposes."

The document claims that the DOJ, FBI, NSA and CIA – in addition to Mueller – "have engaged in ongoing illegal, unconstitutional surveillance" on Corsi, violating his Fourth Amendment rights as well as other U.S. laws.

Those are some serious allegations. Corsi previously stated he'd rather die in prison, than make false claims - Mueller must hate to hear that!

The document pointed to an ABC News article about the special counsel's examination of Corsi, claiming it included details that "could only possibly have come from Defendant Mueller."

Those details include that Corsi has become a "central person of interest" to the special counsel, and that Mueller had evidence suggesting that Corsi had prior knowledge of WikiLeaks' release of hacked emails from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta.

Corsi is requesting an injunction in his case, as well as $350 million in damages.

My emphasis on the damages is mine!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The weird thing about this, is that I did not really hear a serious judicial commentator comment on this. I wonder if he actually has a case or not, it is hard to decide I guess...
Even if they think Corsi is crazy and he has no case at all, I wonder why the media's don't give an in depth view on this.

Personally, I like a good stir-up, so I hope he wins the case! Just for the fun of it

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

We know why the media aren't touching this -- because it's a dent in Mueller's tactics -- and to some, would justify Trump's tweets to the masses re: Mueller and the angry dems; and their ruining the lives of good, innocent people.

Corsi is having NONE of it. Just like he'd rather sit in prison than make up tales - it looks like Corsi would rather go bankrupt defending his innocence, as opposed to allowing Mueller to drag his name through the mud simply because the dems & Mueller have it out for Trump.

Corsi has good representation!

Larry Klayman, Corsi's attorney and the founder of conservative watchdogs Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, claimed in a statement that Mueller and his team "are allegedly themselves acting in a criminal manner to further their attempted 'legal coup d'etat' to remove the president from office by any illegal means."

edit on 2736x6727America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He will probably win the lawsuit and of course, we the taxpayers will pay the bill and the people responsible for the leaks will maybe get thirty days in jail with the sentence being reduced to no time in a plea bargain.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ha ha, good to see Mueller &co on the receiving end of the hammer.

what a total waste of tax $. nothing, nothing, nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Go for it Corsi.

Discovery in this case would put him and his friends behind bars for more years than they’re already facing.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Yes, that's a lot of nuts.....

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Owe goodness this is big if this comes to fruition! Not only will it pull the moles out of the ground per se, but make public the illegal tactics that the left are using in attaining information and finally get it out in the open...

Fingers crossed... However not holding breath

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

and what about discovery in the case against mueller and his friends...

oh, crazy me... i almost forgot there is one set of laws for regular people, and another for the corrupt

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Laying it on pretty thick.
I guess he expects some big payoff from trump in the future. His buddy Roger Stone probably told him the lay it on thick. The big guy will take care of you.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What angry dems? Thats just more nonsense that trump made up. The twelve angry democrats.
There are probably more than a hundred people on the case but you know twelve angry men is so Hollywood and we know trump is a showman.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think it was 13 angry dems, or maybe it changed at some point... not sure, I don't use the twitterwebs.

i'm sure mueller has nothing to worry about

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Watch how quickly all of these get thrown out once the indictments against Corsi are unsealed.

He refused a plea deal, meaning he refused to cooperate, meaning he will feel the full brunt of the law.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Im sure he has nothing to worry about as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What angry dems?

Mirror mirror on the wall.
Who's the angriest dem of all?

I can't believe you asked that.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Watch how quickly all of these get thrown out once the indictments against Corsi are unsealed.

He refused a plea deal, meaning he refused to cooperate, meaning he will feel the full brunt of the law.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What angry dems?

Mirror mirror on the wall.
Who's the angriest dem of all?

I can't believe you asked that.

I can

It’s called oblivion

Sweet, sweet oblivion