It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting Year & number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This year is interesting to me for couple of reasons. I wanted to create a YouTube channel like PewDieDee but never did it in first couple of years! Yes I definitely wanted to have created a YouTube channel earlier on much before I actually created by the time I was in my late 30’s. But there is a saying it's never too late than never. Youtube channel is something like that of someone collecting things in their life. The more you develop the better it looks over time regardless of your popularity. It's how present your videos? Were they designed to be “spur of the moment”, educational reuse content, gossiping about, current events, popular stories, sports etc. The big picture of these topics are some are recycled viewing over time versus others are view and forget. Now if you had a choice between the topics, which would you choose? My own
channel videos is on mix of topics so round the clock there is audiences. I started my channel in the Year 2012 & I wish and pray that it wasn't late as now in 2018 where the competitive edge is over blown out of proportion for new comers to the platform. Obviously I knew about 2012 apocalyptic world ending but I never assumed I would start a channel so fast and build on it. Hope I didn't start it too late and mentioned my channel to ATS

edit on 10-12-2018 by HigherElavation434 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HigherElavation434

Not really sure what you are talking about so I click on your video. It appears to be broken. Guess after 6 years you are still trying to figure it out. I hear you get better with time.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HigherElavation434

Still not really sure what you are on about but sounds like maybe something gay. Link still broke. I won't be back dont think I want to see what it was if you do get it fixed now.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Please see this as constructive feedback, I also can not view your link, I can only try and read your words, is this something like what you are trying to convey?

You want fame and money

or you are trying to make a difference

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Thanks so much for replies.. somewhere in those lines yeah

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This thread should be a meme...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You know it's kind of proper etiquette to ask permission from the owners of a site before advertising, right?

top topics

join