It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia, proposed to break the contract with the United States on Alaska

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Maybe we could strike a deal with Canada and Mexico to divvy up the other 49.

With China's permission, of course.

You forgot about Hawaii and Fort Ross near San Francisco))))
Joke)))

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: RussianTroll
Watch out for the Chinese, then, because I believe they want Siberia back.

One of my co-workers was born in Prague and was drafted into the Russian military.Many years later he is now an American citizen.One day I had asked him why we(U.S.) doesn't bring our troops home from Germany and he gave this reason.That China would eventually run out of resources and move into Siberia.Just thought I would throw this out there.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
It seems the Alaskan deal was not a legal transaction, did you not read the posts in the thread?

If you and the Original Poster say so, have them take us to small claims court.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It seems the Alaskan deal was not a legal transaction, did you not read the posts in the thread?

If you and the Original Poster say so, have them take us to small claims court.

And when in 2014, the United States did the Maidan in Ukraine and established the power of the Nazis, did you also court?

"А time to cast away stones and a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing..."
Ecclesiastes 3:5
edit on 10-12-2018 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Now why would I want to do that AM, why would I want this to be my business.
What benefit would it be to me to tell anyone to go to court of any kind

Oh sorry, you were joking, silly me

Ha ha you are funny

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Palin could actually see Russia because she would be standing in it.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Palin could actually see Russia because she would be standing in it.

Sarah Palin is very straight and sexy. In Russia, it is very popular, a real sex symbol of America)))

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How about we make a deal... we keep Alaska, but you can have Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

How about we make a deal... we keep Alaska, but you can have Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell.

TheRedneck

Why Russian Hillary ????
Russian men love women, real women)))

Let me tell you a Russian joke)))

What is shuttle diplomacy? Let's explain with an example.
The diplomat decided to marry Rockefeller’s daughter to a simple Siberian peasant from a Russian village.
He goes to the Russian village, finds a simple Siberian peasant there and asks:
- Do you want to marry an American Jewish woman?
Is he:
- # ?! We and our girls are full.
Diplomat:
- Yes. But she is the daughter of a billionaire!
- ABOUT! Well, then it fundamentally changes things!
Then the diplomat goes to Switzerland, to the meeting of the bank and asks:
- Do you want to have a president of the Siberian man?
- Ugh, - answer in the bank.
“But he is Rockefeller’s son-in-law!”
Further, the diplomat goes home to Rockefeller with a question:
- Want to have a son-in-law Russian peasant?
Rockefeller:
- What are you saying, in our family everything is financiers!
Diplomat:
- Yes, but he is the president of the Swiss bank!
The diplomat goes to Rockefeller's daughter:
“Madam, would you like to marry the president of the Swiss bank?”
- Fi! All these financiers - dohlyaki or fagots!
- Yes. But he is a hefty Siberian man!
- ABOUT! It makes a big difference!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
And when in 2014, the United States did the Maidan in Ukraine and established the power of the Nazis, did you also court?

"А time to cast away stones and a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing..."
Ecclesiastes 3:5

I guess I missed where we picked up so new real estate.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Now why would I want to do that AM, why would I want this to be my business.
What benefit would it be to me to tell anyone to go to court of any kind

Don't ask me, ask yourself why you interjected your opinion into a thread that has a premise with about a zero point zero chance of occurring.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can show thousands of photos of Biden sitting in the chair of the President of Ukraine and leading the government, or Nuland distributes cookies on the Maidan, or McCain speaks on the Maidan, or American instructors teach the Nazis to kill old men, women and children in the Donbas. Understand that in Ukraine there are Russians on both sides of the front. This is the greatest tragedy of the most divided people in the world.

About a zero rating of a thread. You comment it, I'm talking to you. I listen to your opinion, you listen to mine. We need a dialogue, not a war. What's bad about it?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And what did the United States think when they separated Ukraine, Belarus, other lands, the Crimea from Russia?

I genuinely didn't know they did....I thought it was the people from those countries expressing their Right to Self-Determination?

Do you really think that this will not affect you?

The only thing that might affect me in such an unlikely scenario is the mushroom cloud that would extinguish human life on earth.....not something I'd like to experience.

By the way, when, on April 30, 1789, the first president of the United States, George Washington, took the oath, the Crimea was Russian, as was Ukraine, and Belarus.

So what?

At the same time the sun never set on The British Empire....look where there that's got us now!

This is a nonsense thread about a preposterous scenario that isn't going to happen....it's only purpose is to rile and agitate, however it only succeeds in amusing.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

I thought you should have sweetened the pot by adding Nancy Pelosi then realized that would be a deal breaker.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

In Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, one people is Russian. Russians are the most divided people in the world. When the FRG and the GDR were united, no referendums were held. In order for Russians to reunite in Crimea and in Russia, a referendum was held and all necessary procedures were followed in accordance with international law. Can we abolish the unification of Germany? Russians are very patient, but they remember everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I recall reading, years ago, that the USSR stole Wrangell Island (off the coast of Siberia) from American settlers, forcibly moving them and some Inuits off it, and occupying it with Soviets. This was said to have happened in the 1920's or 1930's.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I recall reading, years ago, that the USSR stole Wrangell Island (off the coast of Siberia) from American settlers, forcibly moving them and some Inuits off it, and occupying it with Soviets. This was said to have happened in the 1920's or 1930's.

Wrangler Island was Russian long before the first expatriate to America took the first scalp from an Indian

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The way Brexit talks are going you can put a bloody large bomb underneath the whole of Germany and blow it up in to very small pieces for all I care.

Not sure about the referendum in Crimea.....if true and the majority voted to re-join Russia then that is what should have happened.

But you were talking about Alaska and the ridiculous claim that Russia is somehow how going to reclaim it as part of the Motherland.
Its not going to happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The way Brexit talks are going you can put a bloody large bomb underneath the whole of Germany and blow it up in to very small pieces for all I care.

Not sure about the referendum in Crimea.....if true and the majority voted to re-join Russia then that is what should have happened.

But you were talking about Alaska and the ridiculous claim that Russia is somehow how going to reclaim it as part of the Motherland.
Its not going to happen.

I am a reasonable person. I wrote about what legal steps Russia can take on President Trump’s adventures.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
About a zero rating of a thread. You comment it, I'm talking to you. I listen to your opinion, you listen to mine. We need a dialogue, not a war. What's bad about it?

Nah, I'll take a war, it'll give us our second time to send troops into Russia. After we can put them back together and they wont be the 30th largest economy in the world, maybe we can get them up to like 29th or 28th.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join