It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD shows up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rickymouse
A writer searching for ideas will take your info and make a movie script out of it. Of course, you won't even get a free dinner for your contribution.

Shhh. Don't give out who actually is the unknowing individual who was created by CERN on the other side of the planet. I don't want Physicists sticking a patent on me after the changes they did to me.

BS...

Not only will he get a chicken dinner, but screen credit and perhaps a few $$ for the concept. + a flag and star for his collection.

I already have the protagonist, plot, main characters, settings, themes, genre and proposed demographic audience. Has a Dan Brown vibe eh?

ATS is my favorite resource.

Screenplays are formula...character driven. protagonist name....Rafael..sound good?

my team uses this...join us.

www.wgaeast.org... check=1

www.celtx.com...

But, that is if you write it. Most of the other authors probably will not acknowledge it nor will they buy him a chicken dinner.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DISRAELI

No there doesn't. Why would there need to be??? That's a pretty arrogant position to take (not you, but in general), that "we" are somehow entitled to an explanation. Mankind wouldn't be 'entitled' to anything in that scenario.

"God" (or whatever) isn't going to come down and ask for permission, nor would it take the time to offer an explanation...it would just be done.

Mankind makes this mistake all the time, and in many respects it's the whole reason for the OP. Mankind makes these leaps of faith all the time...things like aliens will resemble humans, or "God" has compassion for humans, or ET will be friendly, etc. It's a very self righteous assumption, and it defaults to mankind putting himself on a pedestal as the most important thing in the Universe. But the exact opposite is the reality; mankind is an infinitesimally small sub-atomic spec of energy to the Universe. Completely insignificant to the greater universe that surrounds us. Completely.

Heck, this energy force could just be looking for a place to store its golf clubs! And we think we're entitled to some explanation????

Been saying this for a while now. Awesome story, needs more flesh but the bare bones are fascinating.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join