It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will House Democrats Use as President Trumps Impeachable Offense?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The gift that keeps on giving!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I believe the official complaint is that "he's a big meanie and he hurt my feelings" said in of course an entitled whining tone.
edit on 10-12-2018 by Theocracy4America because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Certainly no campaign finance violations.

www.foxnews.com...

Democrats will have to find SOMETHING ELSE for impeachment.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Certainly no campaign finance violations.

www.foxnews.com...

Democrats will have to find SOMETHING ELSE for impeachment.

Oh no sir! It's A CRIME!!!

(Disclaimer: it's not a crime simply because the criminal Cohen speaks. Mueller is trying to catch Trump and get Cohen to admit to something which is either a lie or impossible to prove, or both. Mueller has a nothingburger to eat. Cohen is trying to lesson his sentence. Anti-Trumpers are grasping at straws just like Mueller and Cohen. Enjoy your sh*tshow)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not going to happen. Not now, not ever.

Impeach all you want though, it is useless without having the Senate 2/3 votes to convict & remove

Either way, even that wouldn't be final. It may not apply in a State of war (which can be arranged - plenty of enemies Trump can strike) or domestic insurgency (which has been active for the last 2 years - your far-leftist violent revolutionary threats and manifestos are available all over the Web). Of course, the SCOTUS would have to get involved (due to the national security implications of removing a sitting President during wartime) which would further delay it... until at least 2020.

The American people deserve compensation for the leftist plots that have wasted our time and depleted our national treasury. The homes and financial holdings of the leftist conspirators would be a decent start at paying back all the wasted money/destroyed reputations
edit on 12/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

They Will Declare Any President who Admits Publicly to being a Nationalist is a Crime Punishable by Impeachment . Yeah , they Really Can Make this #e Up .........

Oh that's already being cooked up:

That aughta go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

But remember, the 53 to 47 Republican-led U.S. Senate must ratify (approve) the impeachment, or it goes nowhere.

Senate republicans WILL vote for impeachment, in my opinion.

They are no better than the democrats.

Trump had the House and Senate but got no wall and Obamacare still exists (just without the mandate).

I think the republicans will side with the democrats (to avoid the looming civil war) and just eliminate Trump.

That, in my opinion, would take us to that final step into a full blown Civil War.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

As evidenced by the fact Cohen is the first "criminal" to ever plead guilty to a crime he wasn't first charged with

That and with the severe gross misconduct of Mueller, Inc. there is just no way any allegations can be taken seriously at this point

Preserving the Constitution is far more important than preserving our invented concept of law. As has been shown repeatedly, the law is movable and malleable (as evidenced by the lack of a unified standard). If we have to pick just one (and I believe we do), I would rather see the Constitution preserved and....

Inter arma enim silent leges

edit on 12/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Circumstantial evidence....

LoL k

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

She probably spelled it "grammer."

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I'm ready to fight a civil war

More like you need a safe space.

What's with you guys fetishizing civil war?

What are you over compensating for? Do you feel helpless in your personal lives?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Im not the president and I also know how to use spell check.
The edit was to make the word smocking red.
Not to correct any errors.
This edit was to advise you of the above...
And you can believe that he didn't misspell smoking if you want but that is just you wearing rose colored glasses.
He misspelled smoking. He can't spell and its probably the reason he doesn't read either.

Hey guess what. He's a billionaire and the president, you're not. How far has your grammar gotten you? Do you read?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

But remember, the 53 to 47 Republican-led U.S. Senate must ratify (approve) the impeachment, or it goes nowhere.

Senate republicans WILL vote for impeachment, in my opinion.

They are no better than the democrats.

Trump had the House and Senate but got no wall and Obamacare still exists (just without the mandate).

I think the republicans will side with the democrats (to avoid the looming civil war) and just eliminate Trump.

That, in my opinion, would take us to that final step into a full blown Civil War.

Your side controls all three arms of the government and you expect civil war? Your side must be really bad at governing...

Again why are you guys fetisfizing civil war?

YOU control the government, can't take a little minority opposition? Grow up and put big boy pants on?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I already said it was to highlight the word smocked in red.
Is that how you spell grammar?
Anyway you guys sure get your world rocked by a simple joke.
Calm down...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well how as re they going to in force it if Interpol or blue helmets come to my house abduct me they will not like what happens. In has no arrest authority that I will acknowledge ever.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
If you were to get some news outside of am radio, chain email or faux newz you might have a clue. Since you are either too lazy or Incapable to do so I helped you out.

www.nytimes.com...

I like this agenda. In my opinion, reversing citizens united should be the number 1 priority. Unions should be focused on labor issues and not be used as political slush funds. The ultra wealthy should not be able to use unaccountable funds to buy elections.

a reply to: LSU2018

The NY Times? Really? I'd rather listen to democrats without the biased opinion of news and radio. That goes for all stations. But since you get your opinions from the NYT, it speaks volumes of how much you really know. Go out and think independently, stop letting millionaires do all your thinking for you. You're supposed to hate them, remember?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
First thing they will try is....two scoops of ice cream!!!

They wanted to make unpaid parking tickets illegal when Trump first won, because he's got some unpaid parking tickets. These people are a bunch of butthurt kids running around pointing and crying about Trump because he made em mad.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We got DJ Trump in the first place because the "nice" nationalists were run out of town on a rail over the past 25 years. Sarah Palin seemed like a joke, and the left got her off the political stage.

DJ Trump succeeded because Palin was removed from the spotlight.

The republicans in the senate will vote "YES" to impeach. Because that's "just agreeing to hold the proceeding. It's giving the Dems a chance to make their case. We can still vote 'not guilty' at the end of the day." Of course they won't. They wan't Trump out, and the nationalists out of the republican partay.

They left dealt with this same scenario in the 1930s. A populist named Huey Long. He was assassinated a few months before the presidential election. It's how FDR became the president.

The elites cannot stand populism. They have tolerated trump, in the guise of giving the populist/nationalist subculture a chance at the microphone.

When Trump is removed/ loses the 2020 election, the media will write 10,000 stories about how populism is now done in US politics. I think the catch phrase will be, "aint nobody got time for that!"

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But anything the house does still has to go thru Senate and all bills have to be signed by potus or if he get is them sent back to Senate for a revote which needs a 66 percent of Senate to pass right?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
impeachment may well fail.

I think their plan is to smear DJ Trump with "impeachment" stains; so whomever the Dems run against him can have a soft target. I think even Elizabeth Warren could get elected president if she were running against an impeached title-defender.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join