It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will House Democrats Use as President Trumps Impeachable Offense?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Which is why we're screwed.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Which is why we're screwed.

Yea probably.

Hopefully I'll have my cabin by then.

Red dawn anyone?

Kidding..... Kind of. (not a Russian reference, just a caos one.)
edit on 9-12-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There will be no impeachment, the left wants to keep impeachment memes running until 2020. It is all about 2020 now, so they will waste 2 years to get nothing done screaming impeachment all the way while in 2020 they will say Trump did nothing.

It is funny how the left wants to put anyone on the right under investigations for basically their entire adult life and even more if they can.

They need to be careful, this crap keeps backfiring on them when they get pushed into the meat grinder too.

edit on 9-12-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here's how it will go down. . .

Both republicans and democrats hate Trump. They want him gone!

So the House will enter charges of impeachment, the Senate will vote for impeachment.

The media probably has their talking points already written.

Social media will see a huge clamp-down and complete censorship of any thought outside of what is allowed "to prevent a civil war".

Sites like ATS will either be marginalized or shut down.

Pence will follow the party line and "restore some of the freedoms" for the interest of public safety.

The scary think is just how possible this particular scenario could be.

Isnt there some old proverb about saying may you live in interesting times is actually a curse.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

Can't wait.

Fingers crossed!

Impeach 45 NOW!!

So no answer whatsoever?
What a surprise. Please, impeach him on what offense? You do understand the question, right?

After you become more familiar with member "SWILLS", you won't let his illogical words bother you.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maxine Waters is probably helping the terrorists posing as Mainstream Media, write their big red banners and talking points for announcements from the US House. She's been awfully quiet since October, actually.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Swills

Can't wait.

Fingers crossed!

Impeach 45 NOW!!

So no answer whatsoever?
What a surprise. Please, impeach him on what offense? You do understand the question, right?

After you become more familiar with member "SWILLS", you won't let his illogical words bother you.

Lol, if we're being fair... I can't count how many times I've seen you comment you've reported an OP.

Oddly enough, there's a trend to the subject matter you do that.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

We live in a Banana Republic where the rules of law no longer matter.

They'll make up something. It doesn't even have to be factual.

It won't be factual.

Civil war. I've been saying it for almost 2 years. We're in an ideological civil war.

We've already had an example of that during Justice Kavanaughs hearing for the Supreme Court. Dims don't need proof just an accusation that's the law for today against Republicans.

I don't think most Democrats in this country are as crazy as the Dim leaders who MSM have been putting on the air every hour this weekend.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He needs to be impeached because Swills CANT WAIT.

What other possible reason could anyone need?

"We gotta pass the impeachment so we can find out whats in it"

-Nancy Pelosi
edit on 9-12-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How is this not different from you lot going after old Hillary?

You take the piss out of democrats for not having anything solid, and for grasping at every single straw they can, but you do the exact same for Hillary.

And before you say it’s different because Trump is president, you would be crying for impeachment of Hillary if she happened to win the election too, don’t deny it.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Because there are people in jail for the same thing Hillary did that self identified they screwed up and were told ignorance of the law is no excuse.

that to me at least puts her into a different realm, legal precedent already said she should go to jail, and it still astonishes me that some people think what she did was different than the people sent to jail.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If the dims move to impeach Trump will declassify.

Please move to impeach!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Fox News Contributor: Trump ‘Likely To Be Indicted’ On Campaign Finance Violations

Fox News contributor Andrew McCarthy has bad news for President Donald Trump: Get ready to be indicted for violating federal campaign finance laws. McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor, said on “Fox & Friends” Sunday that attorneys with the Southern District of New York are “clearly” going after Trump, given recent revelations about statements by Michael Cohen, his former personal lawyer, to the U.S. district court. “They are clearly going after the president on campaign finance violations and I think if you read the sentencing memo the Southern District filed in Cohen’s case, it’s clear that Trump is the target and he’ll be indicted eventually,” McCarthy said. McCarthy served as assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District for 18 years before leaving the Justice Department in 2003.

Trump is in serious trouble, not only with the democratic congress coming up who will be compelled to initiate hearings but more importantly, the Southern District of NY Federal DA is going after Trump.

This is NOT even Mueller, btw, but the separate feds who actually work for Trump. If he messes around with this investigation as he did and does with the Mueller probe he will make matters 1000 times worse for himself. Like another special DA if he intrudes with this case.

edit on 9-12-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I CANT WAIT!!!

so trump has secret info to use as retaliation yet 2 plus years and moot....

this is what the "but Hillary " arguments have come down to. oh boy oh...
where are the Obama behind jail memes

oh boy oh.
"tick tock " memes? no?

julian Assange? Wikileaks? "Q"?

clutch clutch clutch until the box of straws gets progressively closer, you can do it!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: six67seven

I CANT WAIT!!!

so trump has secret info to use as retaliation yet 2 plus years and moot....

this is what the "but Hillary " arguments have come down to. oh boy oh...
where are the Obama behind jail memes

oh boy oh.
"tick tock " memes? no?

julian Assange? Wikileaks? "Q"?

clutch clutch clutch until the box of straws gets progressively closer, you can do it!

Those tick tick memes you speak of have been replaced by girls smoking vapes.....which is really weird.
I imagine that browser history would be hilarious though.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You're ready to fight a civil war? What's stopping you from going out there right now? As far as I can tell you spend most of your time talking about fighting while sitting behind a keyboard without actually doing very much of anything.

I have a feeling you'd tuck tail and run at the first sign of actual conflict. You have your safe space in ATS to do your fighting after all.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That particular poster is a smoke screen in him/herself. It's a subtle nod to their own purpose. They're the ones blowing the smoke up people's asses.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

And once Trump moves the goalposts again you'll come up with an excuse as to why the papers aren't unsealed.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh come on. As if this corrupt political system isnt propped up by blackmail.

Im all for removing the mask from both sides.

If i ever need straws ill simply borrow from the left's warehouse.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How can Trump move the goalposts on impeachment?

As for declassification, the sooner the better if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join