It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Criminal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It is a well put together thread. The Op deserves credit for that.
But there are well put together threads claiming the earth is flat too.

The bottom line though, is that there is still zero evidence that Trump was involved in any of these allegations.
But there is evidence that all these investigations were prompted and based off of illegal spying and fraudulent FISA warrants.

Once those FISA docs are declassified and put before a judge all of these incidental cases will be thrown out and any plea deals and/or convictions will be vacated because of fruit from the poisonous tree.

You are completely correct. All they have is allegations and nothing else. Well at least known to the public that is. I guess we just have to wait and see.

And ya this is a much better thread than any SG thread. For that DB(not cowboy that slime ball
) gets kudos from me and it is nice to see someone else give credit when its due. Good on you man.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: watchitburn

I think you missed a lot of the facts I posted. How convenient! I don't think the law will be so kind (or blind?).

What fact was that? The fact that SATER came up with the idea of giving Putin a $50 million penthouse. Your own article states that it wasn't sure if Trump even knew about Sater's idea or when he came up with it.

edit on 9-12-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The only good news out of this is that this story will significanty lessen the chances Trump will win re-election in 2020. Trump may well be the last Republitard president, leaving the field open for leftist Democrats.

And going forward, that is probably what the US deserves.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
And also, anyone who links articles from CNN, MSNBC, USA Today, I automatically write off as fake news.

I see more credible information coming from infowars and The Sun.

That actually explains a lot... regarding your lack of basic comprehension skills.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
MSM plans are working.

Brainwashing and deflection ongoing at light speed.

Love it 😎

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ultimately?

I could give a damn about Trump.

I just want;
My taxes lowered
My speech free
My guns
My border secured
My pot legal
My vets taken care of

I don't care WHO it is that can assure that.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No. He isn't.

Given the extreme corruption surrounding the Witch Hunt we've exposed, we won't support any action against Trump for any reason. To wit, it wouldn't matter if Mueller actually had evidence (vs. being a corrupt puppet for leftist filth garbage). Trump was telling the truth when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue: Nothing. Will. Change. That.

He's President til either 2020 and most likely 2024.

Further, you'll never find enough folks in the Senate to go along with any sort of conviction.

But by all means, keep your money on the losing bets. One thing I'll tell you for certain (without even knowing any outcomes) is Trump isn't going anywhere. And you can take that to the bank. I guarantee it. I am completely certain and confident. 110%.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks for pointing this out. There was a lot of other information that I posted beside this.

It looks like the Trump Organization was going to give Putin the offer. If Trump didn't know about it, it still falls under his jurisdiction, and I would be surprised if he WASN'T informed about it since it seems like a major deal. I will admit it does seem like Sater and Cohen were doing most of the work, not Trump.

As far as being a criminal act, I'm not sure it is, although my point was that Cohen was lying under oath to Congress in order to make it seem like Trump had fewer ties to Russia than he actually did. It might be criminal if Trump was coordinating with Cohen.
edit on 09pmSun, 09 Dec 2018 14:40:53 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just want;
My taxes lowered
My speech free
My guns
My border secured
My pot legal
My vets taken care of

Any Good American politician should be working toward those objectives. And also to ensure government stays the hell out of our personal lives/private business.
edit on 12/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ultimately?

I could give a damn about Trump.

I just want;
My taxes lowered
My speech free
My guns
My border secured
My pot legal
My vets taken care of

I don't care WHO it is that can assure that.

And my privacy left private.
Amen.

link   
a reply to: a325nt

We had the same thought

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just want;
My taxes lowered
My speech free
My guns
My border secured
My pot legal
My vets taken care of

Any Good American politician should be working toward those objectives. And also to ensure government stays the hell out of our personal lives/private business.

Beat me to it!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We should thank them.

It is hastening the much needed peaceful separation and disintegration of our separate cultures (and eventual separation of nations, hopefully)

We're too different. And frankly, I have no interest in even speaking to leftists let alone compromising with them. We can't compromise without compromising our core belief that the Constitution is supreme in all things and must be upheld/enforced precisely as written without recourse. It is better that way. For all of us, really.

Give them a country to ruin and destroy, who cares? Our success and our strength will be the only testament we need. When they run theirs into the ground (while ours is prospering and successful) only two things will happen:

1) They'll act like, in usual fashion, whiny cry babies and blame the Good-US;
2) It will have proven we are factually correct in our beliefs/ideology, and that they are factually incorrect/wrong-headed in regard to their own.

And then, unlike their welfare states, we let them lay in the proverbial holes they dug. No assistance. No helping hand. No rescue rope. No life preserves. No safety net. On your own = Own your own for better or for worse.

(Not an attack on "welfare" just nanny-states. We should take care of our own people - Our Own People, ie: real Americans offering a helping hand to other real Americans)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I do admit that Trump and his friends have spun a convincing set of lies trying to smear the FBI in order to keep Trump from being held accountable for his criminal actions. A lot of Republicans are really buying into this.

To me, it seems corrupt to smear a law enforcement agency to avoid getting into trouble for one's criminal acts.

In my O.P. I did mention that the Russia investigation was not based solely on the dossier. In fact, it started with four individuals who had ties to Trump and Russia.

I do agree that many Republicans will not want to hold Trump accountable for his criminal acts because they refuse to see the FBI investigation as legitimate, which is what Trump wanted in the first place. Even Republican politicians are willing to engage in the corrupt activities and cover-ups taking place because they think it benefits them at the moment.

However, it will be hard to argue against the law and the facts, even in the Senate. I am hearing reports that the House will start impeachment proceedings once under Democratic control, although I do see it being hard to finish them in the Senate with a Republican majority.

As for spending time in jail, that would probably only happen if Trump loses the election in 2020 and gets convicted for crimes, such as those involving the Cohen payments. If he is reelected in 2020, he could avoid taking responsibility for his actions by being President past the statute of limitations, which would expire in 2022.

However, Mueller is taking steps to ensure that Republicans cannot suppress his findings, even if they try to shut down the special counsel or fire Mueller. It looks like some more findings will be made public by 2020 that will likely influence many voters' opinions.

edit on 09pmSun, 09 Dec 2018 14:58:04 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

To me, it seems corrupt to smear a law enforcement agency to avoid getting into trouble for one's criminal acts.

Were you aware Trump has already been investigated/cleared by the FBI for this once already?

Were you also aware the corrupt agents working on the case even admitted they had no evidence when Mueller was appointed? That is patently in violation of the law on appointing special counsels

It is perfectly accepting to smear the LEA when said LEA has been exposed (on countless occasions now) of corruption. From witholding exculpatory information from the Constitutional-skirting FISA court to agents working on both Clinton & Trump cases, but treating them entirely different to the gross misconduct of Comey, Ohr, etc

I'm about as pro-LE as it gets. But no one gets a free pass. And the left has given these people nothing but free passes (like immunity). Or when Clinton wiped 30k emails off a server subject to a Federal search warrant. Do you have any idea how UNUSUAL and INAPPROPRIATE it is for Clinton to have even been notified in advance of the search warrant? And then for her to be given a chance to delete "The Personal" (whatever the HELL that means) is even more out of this world.

Can you imagine LE giving a drug dealer advance notice on a warrant service? How about just a white collar criminal, like Paul Manafort? Their doors were kicked in at some early morning hour. No advance warning. Now imagine if any of those listed above would've went so far as to DELETE EVIDENCE from something subject to the same search warrant. Just imagine that. That is EXACTLY what happened with that dirty # Clinton.

# her and # those supporting her, her ilk, or anyone even remotely like her. Absolute, unabridged filth/garbage.

The ends don't justify the means. Maybe you all misunderstood us when we've called this a blatantly illegal investigation. It means the results won't be accepted because it source is illegitimate.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It might be criminal if Trump was coordinating with Cohen.

Not likely since it all took place before Trump became President. Now if there was some kind of communications showing that Trump's organization was promising Putin a penthouse in return for special political favors after he became President, it might be different.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In a sense yes, but Cohen (as the attorney) was responsible for ensuring Trump's requests fell in line with the law.

Unless Trump held a gun to Cohen's head, Trump has little-to-no legal liability here. That's why people hire lawyers: to make sure they stay on top of the law.

It isn't illegal to pay off women to be silent. It is his personal reputation at stake, not the reputation of the Campaign, Inc. (a legal separate person, under the law)

Besides, Cohen pleaded guilty before even being charged with a crime thanks to hack-garbage attorney Lanny Davis (a Clinton conspirator). No one has ever pleaded guilty BEFORE being charged in the history of this country, until Cohen's weak self comes along, and no one finds this unusual? This is all HIGHLY UNUSUAL and smells of bitterness/pettiness/corruption.

Corrupt & bitter leftists aren't going to get their way. And if there are real crimes there? I Guess they should've thought of that before showing their true colors as bitter corrupt losers. Besides, Cohen's word is just that.... his unproven word. Better hope he had some pretty good evidence (and Mueller's sentencing report makes clear he did not... there weren't any "tapes" or "CDs in a safe" like the many left pundits breathlessly speculated for months)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
First of all, a real lawyer would not perjure himself because his client told him to. He should have told Trump lying under oath is bad, maybe Trump would have backed off, he has backed off when his government legal team told him to.

A lawyer is supposed to advise his client about legallity, if the client does not take his advice, the lawyer is supposed to quit or not lie under oath. This is the lawyers fault, no charges will be filed against Trump. If the clintons were your clients, it would be different, you might wind up being run over by a train after falling asleep on the tracks.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's interesting to see the Trump-haters ignore the gross violations and arbitrary use of the rule of law when it comes to the Clintons and leftists in general.

It's almost as if they have one standard for those they hate, and another standard for those they like.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

if it turns out the worst thing Trump did was pay 2 whores, will you still want him impeached and removed?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join