It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Emmanuel Macron Antichrist 

Of course. It's his birthday this week on the 21st - winter solstice, saturnalia. I made a thread about that last year: Messiah In The Hexagon.

Odd day. 12 21 2018 = 17 and of course 12 21 are mirrors.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Well damn, you're right. I cant edit MY tweets. Maybe POTUS can, I dont know...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I seen Blade Runner 2049 shortly after it was released. It was ok but nothing compared to the original given the era plus my age

I was just watching "Enemy of the State" yesterday by Scott Free Productions centered around the NSA. Good movie.
My other favorite by Tony is Deja Vu.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The military already has a Space Command under the Air Force but the creation of a separate body would unify the activities and 30,000 personnel under it.

t.co...

They are just unfying it and connecting to what will be space force, I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The military already has a Space Command under the Air Force but the creation of a separate body would unify the activities and 30,000 personnel under it.

t.co...

They are just unfying it and connecting to what will be space force, I think.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: tiredoflooking

Emmanuel Macron Antichrist 

Of course. It's his birthday this week on the 21st - winter solstice, saturnalia. I made a thread about that last year: Messiah In The Hexagon.

Isn't winter solstice when it's the least amount of daylight, but afterwards the days start to get longer and nights begin to get shorter?

Dark to Light?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ummm so its been over 2 years and not a single high profile indictment has been prosecute for corrupting our government

trump is a swamp rat like the rest of them

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Several other Congressional and Treasury Department staffers were photographed in similar poses. The group also viewed the total lunar eclipse from Fort Knox during their visit." 

That was a solar ecleipse, not lunar. Interdimensional (reverse) heist? I have a pet theory that some eclipses may open portals under certain circumstances. I know I am not only one as this is a plot device in Hell Boy. But there are a couple of recent NASA news items that make me think there may be something to the idea:

NASA’s Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) mission consists of four identical spacecraft that orbit around Earth through the dynamic magnetic system surrounding the planet to study a type of space explosion called magnetic reconnection, a common event throughout the Universe that occurs when magnetic fields change by connecting and then breaking apart. The MMS satellites just witnessed such an explosion in a unique location — the Earth’s magnetotail, the part of the magnetic environment trailing behind the planet, away from the Sun.

NASA’s MMS Mission Maps Magnetic Reconnection in Earth’s Magnetotail

A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms. A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa. "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."

Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

edit on 17-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

the podesta group has been destroyed and Tony Podesta is MIA for months it seems

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

We'll know when some have gotten nailed when we stop hearing about them or seeing them in public.

tfa: Patience Grasshoppa. Just think about all the resignations (politicians, coorporate execs, etc.) And people not seeking re-election... Many share your frustration.

I don't believe POTUS is swamp creature... If he is, he's in a whole other swamp and not the one that is the "meat and potatoes" of this movement.
edit on 17-12-2018 by kimish because: Added content

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
re Solar Eclipse Portals theory

Also ESA is doing some interesting stuff:

Aiming for launch in late 2020, Proba-3 is not one but two small metre-scale satellites, lining up to cast a precise shadow across space to block out the solar disc for six hours at a time

ESA's Proba-3 will create artificial solar eclipses

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

In the northern hemisphere yes. In the southern hemisphere the opposite is happening.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

edit on 12/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Check out the child development and education portion of their still up and running W-site.
Although they are not taking new members.
Cute Kid....Why the Leaf though...Symbolism will be their downfall.

www.nxivm.com...

Do you think there is any chance they were trying to find or create Star Children /Rainbow Children

My apologies if already mentioned. I'm behind on the posts.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

"Several other Congressional and Treasury Department staffers were photographed in similar poses. The group also viewed the total lunar eclipse from Fort Knox during their visit." 

That was a solar ecleipse, not lunar. Interdimensional (reverse) heist? I have a pet theory that some eclipses may open portals under certain circumstances. I know I am not only one as this is a plot device in Hell Boy. But there are a couple of recent NASA news items that make me think there may be something to the idea:

NASA’s Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) mission consists of four identical spacecraft that orbit around Earth through the dynamic magnetic system surrounding the planet to study a type of space explosion called magnetic reconnection, a common event throughout the Universe that occurs when magnetic fields change by connecting and then breaking apart. The MMS satellites just witnessed such an explosion in a unique location — the Earth’s magnetotail, the part of the magnetic environment trailing behind the planet, away from the Sun.

NASA’s MMS Mission Maps Magnetic Reconnection in Earth’s Magnetotail

A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms. A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa. "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."

Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

MBS, Thanks for the correct:
Yes, Solar, should have looked closer - only looked at the date.
Yes - gates/portals.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
ffs! Sorry offtopic.

Just made a twitter account.

I followed, jameswoods
Realdonaldtrump
Prayingmedic
Neonrevolt.
Benshapiro
Jordanpeterson.

Posted nothing. Just made it to keep track of all the people who i like

My account lasted for 10 minutes.

Your account has been locked.

What happened?

Your account appears to have exhibited unusual behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please complete the steps below and confirm that you are the valid account owner.

Haha wtf. How can I brake t&c just by following people on their own platform?

Same has happened to me. I have had two accounts on twitter banned for nothing other than following these people, nothing other than wanting to read what they have to say.

Its even worse than communist censorship because its done in secret and they pretend its not happening.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I didn't think about that but that is a great theory. Knowing the connections to 23 and me, their is no doubt they are searching for something

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Clare Bronfman net worth: Clare Bronfman is an American equestrian who has a net worth of $500 million.

She is also currently on trial

Maybe it doesn't count because she's not a politician, she one of the kind that buy politicians.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I see "comms" being learned.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Good to see you here again.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join