posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
a reply to: Aallanon
Aallanon, here's my theory on what was in the envelopes and why they were given to the wives rather than the husbands:
1) This is step 1 of the "Please allow us to counter" from Q#2540
2) "Behind every strong man is a strong woman"... what pressure does it put on the man when the wife is cornered and all she lives for is put at
3) Generally men deal with their own fortunes and the current tactical requirements, women's prime driver is to ensure the strategic continuity of
their bloodline through their children and grandchildren.
THE COUNTER PUNCH
What impact would the following message have on the 5 women and thence on their husbands:
The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the
children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.
I think this would lead to these two impacts:
1) The wives' priority moves from supporting the husband and covering his tactical activities, to safeguarding the strategic future of her children
2) The wives could sacrifice their husbands to ensure the survival of the children and grandchildren.
1) The use of the Book of NUMBERS seems relevant, in terms of the mathematics of Q but mostly as in that mothers take less risks with their progeny
and will "Play the numbers" to get the safest outcome... Do the math!
2) The use of a biblical verse as the message is both appropriate to the occasion of a funeral and gives plausible deniability... who could kick up a
fuss about a biblical verse at a funeral?
edit on 16-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)