It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Not yet except she is a TV. FOX personality and it's a weird suicide.

I like to keep track of weird suicides because we all know the media won't.

I will dig and look for connections.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Is there some connection between her and anyone or anything related to this thread?

Starr last tweeted Nov. 14, commenting about the difficulties she was having after the operation, The Detroit Free Pressreported.

Fox2 Detroit

Starr last tweeted Nov. 14, commenting about the difficulties she was having after the operation, The Detroit Free Pressreported.

edit on 12132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dbl so meme...

Isn't this weird?

Clones man.

edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wouldn’t it be funny if Q is a black hat?
That would really surprise everyone when they found out.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe it is that JFK Jr. is really dead.

Ok, funny guy, who I was replying to implied all the questions. I'm sure he was joking.
I only referenced that one. Yes, I'm quite sure JFK Jr is really dead.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I was playing off of your post, which I figured was sarcasm, since R is a Q related thing.
edit on 13-12-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Maybe she had plastic surgery.

It can be really painful I have witnessed a few people have a hard time.

Lasik surgery should be a super easy recovery that's what they are saying she had.

It's just sad and weird.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Dbl so meme...

Isn't this weird?

Clones man.

Are they supposed to look alike or something? Aside from both being brown and having dark hair/eyes I don’t get it. Both are pretty good looking though...I can’t help it, I have a thing for crazy lefty chicks.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wouldn’t it be funny if Q is a black hat?
That would really surprise everyone when they found out.

Plot twist!!!

If that ever turned out to be true, I would have to give them mad respect for that one. Well played, sir.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Inside the marriage of Barack and Michelle Obama, who met at work

Michelle, then 25, became 28-year-old Barack's mentor at Sidley Austin LLP in 1989. Michelle worried that it would be too "tacky" to date the new summer associate.

Awwwww. How cute.

It was through her job in City Hall that in 1991 she met the future first lady, Michelle Robinson, then a young attorney who wanted to escape from corporate law. Sher talked up Robinson with Valerie Jarrett, then Mayor Daley's deputy chief of staff, who hired her.

link

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Wow even Wikileaks has taken to trashing Q today.
mobile.twitter.com...

They’ve had at least 2 posts today talking trash about Q. They’re not really saying much of anything though. They should be able to do better than that. I wonder who is pressing the keys behind the Wikileaks twitter account these days? It sure as hell ain’t Julian Assange.

I was a personal witness to Assanges account being compromised about 10 months ago. Following his account every day, it suddenly went offline. When it came back up, Assange lost his right to post and he was now following the Pope and UN.

They took over his account so they probably also took over Wikileaks twitter account.

Assange would likely post about other stuff than Q. He'd post about the CIA and various corrupt Governments around the world. The fact that they are posting anti-Q shows how desperate they are to malign him.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's not like every Wall Street brokerage and bank is against Trump. It's not like Big Business is against him.

I need to take exception to that last quote and add 'unless he does something that interferes with their plans.

From from ATS thread Links to documentation at thread

Daniel Best was appointed by HHS to lower drug prices earlier this year.

On Oct 30, 2018, Best wrote a blog on the HHS website answering questions regarding lower pricing.

Nov 1, HHS announced the death of Daniel Best with no further comment.

Trump mentions multiple times on the campaign trail how he made a call to Pfizer (and Novartis] when Phizer upped a drug price substantially; saying he convinced them to lower prices.

Nov 15 his cause of death was announced as multiple blunt force trauma and declared a suicide .

Nov. 16 Phizer announced a raise in drug prices.

This was no accident, it was a message.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Revealed today, ON THE RECORD and officially.

CF was not a charity at all, and between $400M and $2.5B in "donations" must be considered taxable income and the donors must pay taxes on the illegal donations. The dims said CF was a feel good charity helping the needy!!!!!!!!

Pay up!

The Clinton Foundation operated as a FOREIGN AGENT who actively worked against the National Security interests of the United States.

"FOREIGN AGENT:" TREASON. One more time for those not paying attention. The Hilary And Bill Clinton Foundation otherwise known as the "clinton foundation" operated as "foreign" not "domestic" but foreign agent. Can everyone who worked for them and with them be considered complicit - everyone???

Couple this will all the leaking CF stuff and one can easily put the pieces together if it matters to them at all.

Trust The Plan, not a personal interpretation of how the plan should play out.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In the Q&A Q predicts that Gold will destroy the FED and that CA voter fraud will come to light.

Once again, future will prove past as it has so many times before.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

No Foul Play Suspected in Deaths of Two Workers at U.S. Research Station in Antarctica

www.usnews.com...

Might wanna rethink that WWG1/WGA.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In ref to a few pages back

edit on 12132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Add, too, that the whistleblowers obtained evidence/testimony that Bill Clinton actually made personal use of CF donations.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Breaking: "Software failure" blamed for missing Sztrok texts

Pathetic.
edit on 13-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Breaking: FBI Misses deadline to provide info on CF Whistleblower

Again, Pathetic. Deep State Alive and Well.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, doesn’t foreign agent in this case mean the same thing as it does when talking about lobbyists? Like on the Manafort and Podesta stuff. They were talking about the CF not being registered with FARA, not that they were actually agents for another country.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join