It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Going on over a year now, still no chafing.
And XbasementfedoraX gets to mop up after

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thank you Dashen for all your hard work!

I don't have a fancy smancy meme for you but I do have an oldie but goodie.

You are the bomb dot com!

😁

Qheers my friend 🍻 I know this is your preference 🥃.

Let's Q on...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

As superseding indictment looms, Raniere’s attorneys want to see new search warrants of Raniere and Bronfman email accounts – and Salzman devices

December 9, 2018

Is there going to be a superseding indictment?

There are indicators to suggest one may be forthcoming.

For instance, the Government does not want to reveal to the Defense everything contained in the latest trio of search warrants and affidavits used to obtain them.

The Government claims the sealing of portions of the warrants is due to their ongoing investigation.  The fact of an ongoing investigation is evidence that a superseding indictment is on the horizon. 

It may also yield hints as to what – if any – new charges the Feds may be contemplating bringing against the present NXIVM defendants and perhaps others.  

The recent addition to the prosecution team of Assistant US Attorney Kevin Trowel – whose work has been in the Public Integrity Section of the US Attorney’s Office – is further evidence that a superseding indictment is coming and that there may be new defendants.

frankreport.com... counts-and-salzman-devices/

NXIVM update
I wonder who else might be under seal and about to be charged in connection with this case??

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm not even caught up on the last thread yet!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

LOL. Not a single one. Anyone who thinks Q made predictions is either misunderstanding 'the plan' or simply delusional. Plans will always change, adapt, compromise keep pushing forward to the goal is attained.
Q is part of one massive (global scale) psyop filled with disinfo/misinfo twist and turns every step of the way. Nobody understands any of the posts, just pieces here and there but no answer key. One big show that some of us are just trying to keep up with and take great interest on trying to just follow along with the occasional 'predictions' on what may occur. I don't bow to DJT or Q or anyone for that matter.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Following you but for one thing: At first you say, "Anyone who thinks Q made predictions is either misunderstanding 'the plan' or simply delusional." Then, several sentences later you say, "...on trying to just follow along with the occasional 'predictions' on what may occur."

Sorry, is Q making predictions?

Or not?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A link to more ‘what ifs?’

I need something more solid.

Don't we all. Send me a sure thing on a stock market buy. I can't summarize the world daily news for you.
I left that link because lately his opinions seem to be well respected in the Q community.
Otherwise I can only make 'predictions' which won't do either of us any good.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Going on over a year now, still no chafing.

Oh huh. A couple-few weeks before 11-11 I saw you say "if nothing happens on 11-11 it'll be time to put this thing to rest". And then 11-11 came and you meme slayed all this malarchy "for 24 hours only". Like you woke up for that long, and then the next day you brushed off the truth and right back into self-deluded abyss land.

Same thing I saw after Trump attacked Syria for that BOGUS chemical attack. I saw this whole thread hit the pause button that night, a moment of clarity, then a day later it was right back to people pasting in scriptures like this internet game is the Second Coming of Christ.

Which wouldnt be so sad except for you've all seen the Obama people do all this messiah boot licking BS, you all for years criticized them for it, and then in comes Trump and this Q military / CIA (In-Q-Tel) PSYOP BS and viola we've been seeing LITERAL OVERT appeals to religious hokus pokus vibrational movement new age BS, like the goal was to one up the Obama worshipers, for 40,000 effing pages now.

This surety is called the confirmation bias, whereby we seek and find confirmatory evidence in support of already existing beliefs and ignore or reinterpret disconfirmatory evidence. Now a functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study shows where in the brain the confirmation bias arises and how it is unconscious and driven by emotions. Psychologist Drew Westen led the study, conducted at Emory University, and the team presented the results at the 2006 annual conference of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning,"
Westen is quoted as saying in an Emory University press release. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts." Interestingly, neural circuits engaged in rewarding selective behaviors were activated. "Essentially, it appears as if partisans twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope until they get the conclusions they want, and then they get massively reinforced for it, with the elimination of negative emotional states and activation of positive ones," Westen said. www.scientificamerican.com...

edit on 9-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No. I should have been more clear. That would be us here in this thread making occasional predictions based on Q posts.
We all or most of us like to predict on what we learn and think we know

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Xanfalcon

LOL! Nice one!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Im putting in a word to the NSA cyborgs to have you plugged into the matrix FIRST when the AGI Manhattan Project is ready

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thanks Dashen

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. Not a single one. Anyone who thinks Q made predictions is either misunderstanding 'the plan' or simply delusional. Plans will always change, adapt, compromise keep pushing forward to the goal is attained.
Q is part of one massive (global scale) psyop filled with disinfo/misinfo twist and turns every step of the way. Nobody understands any of the posts, just pieces here and there but no answer key. One big show that some of us are just trying to keep up with and take great interest on trying to just follow along with the occasional 'predictions' on what may occur. I don't bow to DJT or Q or anyone for that matter.

No Plan A, survives first contact with the enemy.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Q's accuracy obviously concerns you more than it concerns us. You should relax and not Focus so much on Q being right or wrong.

These ATS browser pop-ups on mobile are torture. I had to close the whole window and start the above message over again and speak really fast just to post it before the next pop-up occurred.
edit on 12/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q's accuracy obviously concerns you more than it concerns us. You should relax and not Focus so much on Q being right or wrong.

These ATS browser pop-ups on mobile are torture. I had to close the whole window and start the above message over again and speak really fast just to post it before the next pop-up occurred.

So it isnt about Truth then?

Then it truly is a 'Choose Your Own Reality" approach to the world?

And that, everyone being lost in their own feel good self-deluded made of version of 'reality', is going to save us?

If this is the road forward then extinction of Homo Sapiens in our lifetime is the destination. The situation we face in this Century int he next few decades is that serious.

Which by the way obsessing about the speculated perversions of celebrities will bring you no where near figuring out how to solve the problems we face.

If Q actually knew where to have you guys research he'd have you digging up the connections between celebrities, banksters, politicians and most of all TRANShumanist players.

Instead he wants you to worry about how they like their orgasms. And that's how I know this is all BS.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
[/url]

And a big thank you to you as well Rel, my English buddy

Keep it coming TheTaff

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Thanks Dashen

2nd

Thanks for the work !!

Lots of people getting all shook up 😎🚬

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice work my friend!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

People will really get shook up when they find out that Mark Meadows will be replacing John Kelly. Ayers just announced that it is not him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join