It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dashen

Scott Free
Scott F
F Scott
F Scott Fitzgerald
JFK
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Francis Scott Fitzgerald
Cousin to...
Francis Scott Key
www.youtube.com...

F Scott Fitzgerald
F Scott Key
Scott Key
Scott Free

+1
Robert F. Scott - Geographic South Pole, Jan 17, 1912. "The Pole. Yes, but under very different circumstances from those expected." elevation 9,301 feet.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would hope this scavenger hunt has a deeper purpose.

If Q just decided a scavenger hunt would be fun he can shove it, play time is over.

Well... I don't want to ruffle feathers or disrupt this uh, lets call it "enthusiasm", but...

It IS Christmastime... And it IS a "gingerbread house elevator"...

I really think it's just meant to be fun.

BUT it also serves a purpose as a VERY STRONG "Q Proof". A lot of people still need to be convinced Q is legitimately connected to our POTUS... so, its never "just" fun and games, if its bringing more people aboard through the mathmatical impossibility of the SHEER NUMBER of "coincidences". One day someone will make a very nice presentation that even daskakikapp and anarchyXXX will be able to understand, that will include every Q proof, and when they realize there are hundreds upon hundreds of them, they will have to accept that, at the very least, Trump is "in on" the Qanon OP, whatever it ends up being: truth, or a horrible trick played on Americans by Trump and the elites.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Your right, wrong side of the bed this morning for me.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Rolling on the floor here... In the vote of confidence in Theresa May, one hundred and 17 voted they do not have confidence in her. Unfortunately not enough as she had 200 in favour.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I wonder if "the Pole" could refer to a Polish person? Maybe even a polish pope - Pope John Paul II - the religious version of JFK and also murdered?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a little pep talk, You can skip the advertisement if you skip to 2:25

edit on 12-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Often happens when you're in someone else's bed... /joke.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So she survived the vote.

How is that possible?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That frame looks a lot more clear than the other one. Did you make this yourself or find it somewhere? Cant be too careful.

Can one of you old timers with a giant home monitor verify this by pausing the video? There's no way ill make any headway from my phone's tiny screen.

That doesnt make sense to me that Q, if he was a larper, would just make up something like this... its very reckless. Why blow the whole thing just to claim a different pin is a pepe inspired pin? When the Q stocking and Santa painting signed QA are obvious and plenty enough "coincidences" (remember im assuming q is a larp for this post and assuming those really were just "lucky coincidences" as das, ana, & others will tell us) why add more, if it can be disproven so easily?

Something isnt adding up here. I am sure Q wasnt involved in the making of the video or the elevator, but maybe he was just told by those who were involved that there are lots of easter eggs to find, and he thought that was one of them, but it wasnt. *shrug*

Or maybe it just really looks like that pin in that lighting but it isnt, its a frog. Or a stain made to look like a frog?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Easter Egg 'hunting" as a child was always fun. In the 'end' the child with the most eggs in the basket won a prize. Sometimes that 'prize' was not what was expected.

The BAD Symbolism.
Cabal - Rothschilds' - Skull & Bones - Int'l banker cartel - Vatican - Hollywood - NXIVM - Human 'Currency' Trafficking - Fires - GOOG (Big Data companies) - bad intel ABC agencies, Drug/Arms cartels, etc, etc.

Order above is arbitrary and incomplete but its ALL CONNECTED. You get the picture.

"Symbolism will be their downfall. and Symbolism = END. is repeated often.
#2315, 1957, 1956, 1954, 1895, 1630, 1002.

#1636:
Use of symbolism to push strength and belonging to something powerful.

#747/748: Learn the hidden symbolism - Slave gardens

#437/438:
EYE OF RA.
Left eye [marker].
Symbolism.
EVIL.
STUPID.
JUSTICE.

#354:
"Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism."

#350:
"Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism."

#331:
Maybe all (((these))) wives are there own high priestess cult…that where we’ll see the symbolism…the "slip ups"

#189:
Identify symbolism (Owl / Y).
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.

#185:
Rothschild_Symbolism.jpg

Owl: Baron Guy de Rothschild (Died: June 12, 2007, Paris, France)
Y-Head: Marie-Hélène de Rothschild (Died: March 1, 1996, Touques, France)

vigilantcitizen.com...
www.hangthebankers.com...

#184:
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.

When the proverbial Dam bursts can we all handle the truth?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if "the Pole" could refer to a Polish person? Maybe even a polish pope - Pope John Paul II - the religious version of JFK and also murdered?

Huh? Do you mean John Paul I, who died after only a month (basically the William Henry Harrison of the papacy), and who many think was murdered? I've never heard that JPII died of anything other than old age and declining health.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Your right, wrong side of the bed this morning for me.

Garth Brooks told us in the song Shameless i believe it was: it should be easy for a man whos strong, to say that hes sorry and admit when he is wrong.

(i also include "admitting when you were angry or snapped or lost your temper". Or "admitted that I was right". [basically- im not saying you were wrong per se])

Good man, Sabe. Good man.
(you're a man who is strong)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Rolling on the floor here... In the vote of confidence in Theresa May, one hundred and 17 voted they do not have confidence in her. Unfortunately not enough as she had 200 in favour.

There's an official process for voting for confidence in the PM? Someone calls for a vote and they all vote yea or nay?

Edit to add-Sorry for sounding so confused I just don't know if we have an equivilant in the US or what the purpose would be other than publicly shaming someone into doing their job better. But you guys have a few neat little political "quirks"(from my perspective they are quirks) I have noticed. -End of edit.

What is the consequence if they get enough "no confidence in the PM" votes? Its not the same as an impeachment vote... ??
edit on 12/12/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That frame looks a lot more clear than the other one. Did you make this yourself or find it somewhere? Cant be too careful.

I made this from the YT version in 1080p. In the video you can see it move and glint gold as she is talking/intoducing herself and her work mate.

The Pin Pic (inset) I got from a basic GOOG search of St. Judes Childrens Hospital.

St. Judes better not be sideways, or I'm going to be pissed. It's THE only charity I give to. Like when the Red Cross calls, I have to make a donation to St Judes because I have to give when asked, by a charity.

Stupid, I know.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2588

Who's got time for a lil cross reference dig? I've just found something - twice!

1) The end of the first line says [10-Q]:
I decided to see what other posts have ten questions in them.
There are 17 of them... which routes back round to confirm the find as 17 = Q!

The posts are: #8, 10, 45, 426, 834, 908, 972, 1250, 1252, 1282, 1351, 1370, 1660, 1822, 1941, 2548, 2561.
(A few interesting deductions to 13(x3), 15(x2), 17(x2), 45.

2) The post number 2588 reduces to 23=PAIN.
edit on 12-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Had not stared at the sign to make that particular connection But, a good one!
From the wiki you linked:

In March 2011 the Polish mint issued a gold 1,000 Polish złoty coin (equivalent to US$350), with the Pope's image to commemorate his beatification.[301]

Citation "301":
"Gold Coin Marks Beatification of John Paul II". The Boston Globe. 30 March 2011.

Way back

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think because of the fearmongering that if she lost, a new leadership election would take too many weeks which would make us follow the EU court decision that we can rescind article 50 and effectively stop brexit with a view to restarting later.

interesting how that court decisioncame 48 hours before this confidence vote.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Good find EMN!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Re Q Post #2588

Who's got time for a lil cross reference dig? I've just found something - twice!

1) The end of the first line says [10-Q]:
I decided to see what other posts have ten questions in them.
There are 17 of them... which routes back round to confirm the find as 17 = Q!

The posts are: #8, 10, 45, 426, 834, 908, 972, 1250, 1252, 1282, 1351, 1370, 1660, 1822, 1941, 2548, 2561.
(A few interesting deductions to 13(x3), 15(x2), 17(x2), 45.

2) The post number 2588 reduces to 23=PAIN.

Anything specific you have in mind to start on? Meanwhile I'll have a look.

#2596:
[MMM] = 13(x3)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

EMN,

You've just highlighted another cryptex clue!!!

#437/438 - "Left Eye [marker]"... Left = turn backwards/anti-clockwise... eye = i = 1:
=> Move the cryptex reels back one character?

I'll cross ref #477:

Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.
Wind the clock w/ all markers.
Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join