It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: imthegoat

Following up, the perpetrators are out in the open.

My post in xuen's thread details the responsible parties.

Based off the confidence of the authors words it seems like this was more of a test run than a prank. Its social manipulation at its finest.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

3 times actually - although at a glance it seems these posts are dealing with Flynn. Who knows though? The posts in question are 970, 1280 and 1281.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yup, from the WaPo article, “The story this paper tells is more reasonable than our current reality.”

There they are denying reality. If that doesn't show the derangement of some people, I don't know what will.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Agreed PokeyJoe!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I wonder if someone got an EFF MOCKINGBIRD order from somewhere?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I follow ya on your breakdown theory but dang thats alot to take in.

Sounds like you have a 2019 version of that Qclock graphic?

Q #833 is very fitting in light of recent [fake] news.

Reality is labeled as conspiracy.
You are made to feel crazy.
You are told to obey.
You are SHEEP to them.
Pawns to be sacrificed.
REMEMBER, WE ARE WINNING, DO NOT TRUST WHAT YOU READ.
MIND WARFARE.
UP IS DOWN.
LEFT IS RIGHT.
BOOM.
Q

POTUS holding National Security Team meeting regarding Syria bombing in about 30 minutes.
American businessman who worked at WTC during 9/11 timeframe died in Kenya terrorist attack today. He's connected to something - Obama related??

Things are happening. Little booms prepping for major Booooom!!!! to come.
Who knows, movie just stepped up a notch. Climax is building...much to watch.
edit on 16-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
American killed in Kenya terrorist attack survived 9/11

Jason Spindler, the 40-year-old CEO of I-DEV International, was having lunch at the DusitD2 Hotel in Nairobi on Tuesday when al-Shabab militants attacked the complex with car bombs and gunfire.

After the Sept. 11 terror attacks, Jason Spindler joined the Peace Corps, and he was also the recipient of grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Foundation, his mother said.

Jason is Co-Founder of I-DEV, helped high-growth global tech/telcom companies raise over $50BN in capital as an investment banker at Salomon Smith Barney/Citigroup, led buyouts and acquisitions of manufacturing and operating companies at AlixPartners’ $1BN private equity fund, managed and led the growth of a $7M locally-owned agribusiness in Northern Peru during his service in the U.S. Peace Corps, and advised over 100 emerging markets SMEs on growth and capital strategy.

CEO of I-DEV

I-DEV’s Investment Advisory Group helps facilitate and structure debt, equity and hybrid investment transactions in high-impact, emerging markets businesses

I-DEV Int'l Clients & Partners
A few notables:
Rockefeller Foundation
Google
Deutsche Bank
Green Mountain Coffee [?]
Citi Foundation
many others...

Syria bombing + terror attack in Kenya on same day. What are the connections?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen
‏Verified account @SecNielsen

The Department of Homeland Security and the US Secret Service are fully prepared to support and secure the State of the Union. We thank the Service for their mission focus and dedication and for all they do each day to secure our homeland.
11:25 AM - 16 Jan 2019

security

Well, that's settled.

What is not settled is what will show up in RGB's seat...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yup, from the WaPo article, “The story this paper tells is more reasonable than our current reality.”

There they are denying reality. If that doesn't show the derangement of some people, I don't know what will.

In a similar vein, here is a breakdown of the Manafort/Russia smoking gun from Jimmy Dore and a the Nation Journalist really laying into 5he NYT article.

Never mind on top of that that Derpiska was recruited by the FBI to help the US with Spying against Russia........

youtu.be...

edit on 16-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Let's hope Q is able to prevent the plot from being hatched to get rid of President Trump during this year's State of the Union Address.

Attempting to find the plotters last year from the photos that Q provided , gave me a headache.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thanks for posting tweets in that fashion Cranky!! Makes it easier to follow the thread. Hopefully the mods approve. I don't post much so I'm not up on the posting rules.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll edit this and remove it in an hour or so unless you think we should leave it?

Spoiler removed to limit bot search issues for ATS

edit on 16-1-2019 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Yesterday TL and SamS posted a link to the article from a gover nment worker. The premise was that if the shutdown lasted more then 30 days then folks can be fired.

Now, this in an of itself is odd because in my lifetime government has NEVER gotten smaller. It is simply impossible to shrink it. All people want less government yet everyday it gets bigger with more dopes telling me what light bulbs I need in what kind of fixtures. So in what universe can this downsize actually happen?

Let us take a trip back to spring when I brought in the notion of the SES and Obama's addition of thousands of those useless vampires to government not only costing hundreds of millions in salary but obstructing everything they can costing who knows what. The problem was NONE of then could ever be fired - ever.

Last spring there were a few EO's and other edicts issues that asked for each government department to perform an immediate assessment of their departments. SES being one and post office and of course my favorite poverty support. As I recall most demanded reports within 30 days. (why so fast?)

What changes (and doesn’t) under Trump’s new employee removal executive order

It would seem that this shutdown delay could be a purge of the things that actually matter to us. Comey getting the hangman's noose is meh, but destroying the government controls system "in 30," "exactly 30" might be huge for the US and the world at large...

Really worth focusing on and supporting if true.

Replying to self to add:

SES NOT tenured

NO TENURE GROUP - EMPLOYEES (E.G., TEMPORARIES OR SES) NOT IN TENURE GROUPS 1, 2, OR 3 FOR RIF PURPOSES

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen
‏Verified account @SecNielsen

The Department of Homeland Security and the US Secret Service are fully prepared to support and secure the State of the Union. We thank the Service for their mission focus and dedication and for all they do each day to secure our homeland.
11:25 AM - 16 Jan 2019

security

Well, that's settled.

Nancy seems determined to keep POTUS from giving the SOTU address in the House chamber where it is customarily given.

Does she have the authority to prevent him from speaking from the House chamber?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Maybe they will bring her in a chair like Captain Pike in the Star Trek OS episode ‘The Cage’.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Text of a Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Terrorists Who Threaten to Disrupt the Middle East Peace Process.

twitter.com...
www.whitehouse.gov... ess/

Since Jan 23, 1995 ?!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Maybe they will bring her in a chair like Captain Pike in the Star Trek OS episode ‘The Cage’.

Funny. That is like the on episode of Star Trek I have seen (10x at least).

I'll say this BG, the address will be the single most viewed, reviewed and dissected moment in human history.

Q folks will be looking at which clone sits, who's got a GPS anklet, what codes were given, and who from the cheap seats is playing video games and tweeting hate to their constituents.

WW viewing and review will HUGE, so I fully expect a transcendent energy to be a part of that even. For all who wish of course.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Epoch Times again!

EXCLUSIVE: In Closed-Door Testimony, Papadopoulos Identified Alleged Spy in Trump Campaign

Let us review the past week "leaking".

Lisa Page
Bruce Ohr
McCabe
WildCard George Pap

All from Epoch and not a Mockingbird site. Taunting? Sign of things to come?

This amount of approved leaking from the no leak administration can only mean Costco will run out of popcorn shortly.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Man just charged in plot to Attack the White House with Anti-Tank Rocket. He also planned to attack other Federal Buildings.

Scary stuff!

Kudos to the Feds for nabbing this guy. It could've been catastrophic...

breaking911.com...

The suspect has been identified as 21-year-old Hasher Jallal Taheb, of Cumming, Georgia. Taheb appeared in a federal court in Atlanta Wednesday.

edit on 16-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Pardon my interruption , how many dots do you all need.. here is a little something to consider. Q related, I believe
Sorry Dashen for plugging up the thread one last time
The Declaration of Independence, might ring a bell

Gd Bless America

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join