It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is really funny.

Pelosi Sends Letter to President Trump Concerning the State of the Union Address

Relevant Point: In September 2018, Secretary Nielsen designated State of the Union Addresses as National Special Security Events (NSSEs), recognizing the need for “the full resources of the Federal Government to be brought to bear” to ensure the security of these events. The extraordinary demands presented by NSSEs require weeks of detailed planning with dozens of agencies working together to prepare for the safety of all participants.

She wants to stop the address because of safety concerns. Uh huh. And was the Puerto Rico gathering a concern? If it is so unsafe, why would DJT go?

Attending a gathering cross town is unsafe in these days and times? Well then, I guess it is a National Emergency!!!

Here's a thought, Don't go.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
From our favorite writer.... All For a LARP?

The trolls & shills are in full force. Guess we're over the target.

Thanks for the laugh 😅

From the article:

QAnon isn’t a “dumb game,” it’s a violent, dangerous conspiracy theory that sees its followers hoovering up information about and pining for the bloody elimination of people they’ve been told are evil. And it has nowhere near “millions” of followers, and certainly no involvement in the Trump administration.

To summarize this article, Mr. Rothschild is claiming Q isn't a LARP, nor was he ever. And goes on to ridicule Q supporters for using the phrase "All for a LARP.

This is too easy.

Here's an older quote from Rothschild himself:

The internet’s most shadowy figure is either a deep state operative, a kid LARPing and LOLing his face off, or President Donald Trump himself.

www.dailydot.com...

And from this current article:

But again, nobody thought Q was a LARP.

🤔

Perhaps my favorite part of the article:

Beyond it’s also inspired people to commit crimes. Just last week, a young man who had fallen down the rabbit hole of YouTube radicalization to embrace Q murdered his brother with a sword, because he thought he’d been co-opted by lizard aliens.

Hahahaha. Hard hitting journalism.

A couple days old...4 comments, thus far...mine is awaiting moderation.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Correct... but remember that the Qmaps are equivalent to MSM in that they decide how to portray the base data (q posts on 8chan).

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: imthegoat

If those papers are forensically examined, it can be determined exactly what printer was used to make them.

Be interesting to see where they trace back to.

Unless it's done independently I doubt it'll be done at all, sadly. They dont care where it came from. I've toyed with the idea that it was an attempt to blow the whistle on fake news, and WaPo already had some mock up of this story circulating around the office, but I digress. This coming soon after Trump attacked Bezos (again) sure makes it seem intentional.

Why WaPo? The NYT surely has a larger circulation. Why ONLY WaPo? The prank would've been more widespread if "published" in NYT/WaPo/USA Today etc. Why stand there handing them out? Why not stick a stack at a news stand, or leave them in a newspaper box? Too many questions to ask, and poorly executed if it were a prank, IMO.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Right, but if any of the popular sites messed with the raw data in any way it would be called out immediately.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So any truth to the rumors that after 30 DAYS of a government shutdown, SES members and non-essential employees can legally be fired by the President?
edit on 16-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is true. Its called RIF (reduction in force).

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Secret Service and Homeland Security say that Nancy Pelosi never contacted them. They don't know how she came up with the idea that security would be at risk.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So now we know why POTUS still hasn't declared a national emergency.

How many more days left 'til Trump can streamline the government of all those Obama-planted SES appointees in non-essential roles in the government?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The permanent furloughs would be implemented based on predefined parameters, and the heads of all government departments would choose which employees to let go, based on those parameters.

Rush Limbaugh just talked about this briefly on his radio show. But he did not want to go in-depth into the president's plans, because it might tip off the liberal media who would start Fanning panic.
edit on 1/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Following up, the perpetrators are out in the open.

My post in xuen's thread details the responsible parties.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps the Q post "Done in 30" was referring to this. The more we go along, the more it seems like Q posts weren't necessarily mean to be read in chronological order.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Trump's shutdown trap?

Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy?

In only five more days of the already "longest government shutdown in history" (25 days and counting, as of today), a heretofore obscure threshold will be reached, enabling permanent layoffs of bureaucrats furloughed 30 days or more.

Don't believe me that federal bureaucrats can be laid off? Well, in bureaucratese, a layoff is called a RIF – a Reduction in Force – and of course, it comes with a slew of civil service protections. But, if the guidelines are followed, bureaucrats can be laid off – as in no more job.

FULL article:
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's a good possibility, though I am not sure in what post Q said those words.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for the clarification CoramDeo!

link   

Yes, that is the article. Cranky posted it yesterday . But I read one yesterday evening from a liberal source describing how Union protections would prevent President Trump from springing a trap like this.
edit on 1/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps the Q post "Done in 30" was referring to this. The more we go along, the more it seems like Q posts weren't necessarily mean to be read in chronological order.

Makes total sense

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes, that is the article. Cranky posted it yesterday .

Damn, I missed it.
This is wonderful news. Pelosi & Schumer must know and be nervous as hell.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Sorry if already posted...

RIF is like a Lay-off in the corporate world but probably with more bureaucratic red tape.
Trump's shutdown trap?

Maybe DJT will pull a Ronald Reagan tactic?

ETA: damn these page refreshes seem to get bogged down at times.
edit on 16-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join