It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I don't think even a lot of Q followers understand the gravity of what President Trump said on Judge Jeanine's show last night. We knew most, because Q has revealed it. But to hear President Trump allude to the depth and breath of "very bad people" who've been running our country, takes things to a whole new level.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Stricken with Pneumonia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg About to Retire from Supreme Court

Same source apparently so I'm not sure.

For info purposes

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is some info from the WSJ,

Lois Lerner’s Last Laugh If Congress did its job, nobody would be talking about another special counsel.

This has aggravated the situation we find ourselves in currently,

Not quite two years later, Congress continues to pay the price for letting Ms. Lerner and Mr. Koskinen ride freely into the sunset. Though the IRS and other federal agencies—including the State and Justice Departments, as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigation—are now headed by Trump rather than Obama appointees, they continue to spurn congressional oversight demands with near impunity.

Ask yourself this: Is it likely our federal agencies would be so haughty about Congress and its subpoenas if Mr. Koskinen had been impeached?

sad really.

www.wsj.com...
edit on 13-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Posted it in the MKULTRA thread and thought about sharing here too.

There was an episode of the House of Cards show where Kevin Spacey, who was currently the President, was in a ritual in the woods with others powerful members of the Government.

"Members of one of our country's most exclusive clubs", in his words.

He starts talking at 1:15.

Creepy sick people.

Let's not forget this guy right there is deep involved with pedophilia and sexual abuse.

Kevin Spacey: Actor charged with sexual assault in Massachusetts

Reminds me of the Q drop: "Their need for symbolism will be their downfall."
edit on 13/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RiddleyKiddler

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: crankyoldman
QOS is going to go apoplectic on these two James Comey tweets

I was just about to post this, cranky!!

I knew the sleaze, J.C., couldn't resist after DJT's smack down yesterday morning.

If one doesn't think Lyin' James isn't sending "coded" messages to someone by now, they're blind.

"............vital message: "All rise."

Buckle up, friends. The mockingbird salvos are going to be fast and hard and coming from all directions.

Weather the storm.

(BTW: Good to see some newbies participating on this thread.)

Joe M has an interesting take...

We know JC knew of Bush's death via the "dog" tweet. Who's leaking to him? Or is he leaking to us?

Sometime back I saw a contention that JC's rise to power was not really on smarts, but on the blackmail side (Epstein island sort). It gave me the impression he is more a free agent opportunist, not a guy to die on his sword for the team unless it benefits him.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Are you saying he operates under various umbrellas depending on the weather?
See twitter.com... .

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Q

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hinawa

Cortez is just a young left wing media sensation running on high octane that will surely burn-out soon. To me she is just a social media 'filler' to distract while a real candidate is being groomed.

Tulsi Gabbard may be one to watch but don't yet know much about her, yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RiddleyKiddler
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I understand. Just tone it down under this new UserName and you should be fine. Actually, there's lots to learn here just as an observer. I'm not a Twitter or 4-Chan member, but boy do I learn a lot from just reading the posts there.
edit on Sun Jan 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I thought suspects had to stop making hateful statements when under DOJ-Grand Jury investigation? Brennan must not have gotten the memo. He said (more) horrible things about President Trump just 3 days ago.

So what law governs removal of a sitting Congress(man or woman), or a US Senator?

Also post #2672 has this timestamp for me @ qmap.pub... : 13 Jan 2019 - 1:08:58 PM . It's different than yours, C.O.M..
edit on 1/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

From the link:

The aide, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said Nunes will focus on Brennan as well as President Obama’s first CIA director, Leon Panetta...........

I have been waiting for Panetta's name to pop up. He has always appeared to be hiding something to me.

Maybe he was up to more than wasting taxpayer money flying home to his Walnut Grove in California practically every weekend.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"q" has revealed a ton, the majority of fake news, false reports, false images, false information, and failed predictions

the number of people who whine about Fake news media, and yet, hang on every word by an anonymous letter is lunacy, yet, fitting

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

In 4 weeks, it will be 1 year since the "Brennan under investigation for perjury" article was published. Is Q saying we should expect to see results soon?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yep, remember that scene well. Reminded me of those Alex Jones vids on it.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Post #2673 is up. qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Has anyone heard from this guy...?

His Twitter is completely gone now.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In 4 weeks, it will be 1 year since the "Brennan under investigation for perjury" article was published. Is Q saying we should expect to see results soon?

My sense is that is correct. When a past article is reposted, it suggests to me that either that "topic" is now in focus or that issue is resolved in some way.

I know Neon used to get irritated when Q reposted things, but I assumed the reason was to suggest "updates" without saying it.

My take is the Lisa Page leak, which included stuff on JB, suggests the only issues remaining in many of these areas are timing/optic issues.

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join