It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Obama's syndicate.
Black Ivy Group.
Loop Capital.

(Just dropping this as I continue to weave my way through the rabbit hole.)

Remember: Don't question or criticize any of the above, because, you know.......labels.....raciiiiiist. Dare to examine this corrupt criminal syndicate, and you will be accused and abused.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obama's syndicate.
Black Ivy Group.
Loop Capital.

Remember: Don't question or criticize any of the above, because, you know.......labels.....raciiiiiist. Dare to examine this corrupt criminal syndicate, and you will be accused and abused.

...and Loretta is the Lynch-pin.
And, again,...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Obama's syndicate.
Black Ivy Group.
Loop Capital.

The entire point of the "Russian collusion investigation" is merely to detract and divert attention away from Hussein's criminal collusion while he was at the White House. Nothing more.

The easiest way to understand what a fascist leftist is guilty of is to listen to what they accuse others of. Nothing but deflection all the time.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

The “Secret Research Project” – Why Did The IRS Give The DOJ Twenty-One CD ROM’s?…

a very good read for a Sunday Morning,
theconservativetreehouse.com...-158821

Indeed that was a good read for a Sunday morning.

Maxine "The Mouth" Waters unintentionally gave it away. Ah! Good ole corrupt braggadocios Auntie Maxine. What a mouth!

Reading her information, I kept thinking about the huge data breach that happened the following year after she bragged about the data base they were putting in place.

What was that huge data breach? The Office of Personnel Mangement.

Every individual that worked, applied, or had worked for the Federal government had their information, including fingerprints, in some cases their DNA info, family connections, etc. etc. stolen.

Here is an ATS thread about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a basic synopsis about it. en.wikipedia.org...

In other words, Obama's syndicate had everything on everybody, a blackmailer's wet dream.

Yes, I remember that breach well. It was and is larger impact wise than most people can imagine. Includes all military & Vets and recall getting a letter in the mail about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wouldn't it be useful if some friendly neighbourhood hackers reinstalled some of these links?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on Sun Jan 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Really..

Would that be one BOOM or multiple?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hinawa

An AMA is a great idea.

But we all know there isn't a safe channel between here and Mars.

If the powers that be make it impossible for the President of the most Powerful Nation in the history of mankind, then how is anyone supposed to get the news out?

A one hour network window?

Seems like a terrible way to learn the real news...

Agreed.

The liars medium is the liars medium. The world is not going to be informed by it, ever. Even if it wasn't corrupt, it would still fail to inform.

The NPC will never get it, regardless of form delivered. But I sense that the awakening has influenced enough folks that truth being spoken, no matter the system, will be digested easily. I could not, did not, say the same pre-Q at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has more Twitter power than media, establishment

2nd only to Trump.

But for her (unlike Trump) they are ecstatic about it.

I don't like the source but, interesting none the less
www.axios.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hinawa

They are afraid of her like they were /are of Trump.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ted Cruz Announces the “El Chapo Act” to Pay for Trump Border Wall (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Video at the link.

This kind of common sense is surely not gonna fly in this day and age.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I don't know if she's a puppet or not, yet. Can't say for sure if she has a "handler" yet. She's an outsider as of now. She didn't go to Harvard or Yale. I think we will know when she gets one.

BTW: How in the world did Obama/Soetoro/Barack/Barry get into Harvard? I'm serious. How? www.wikihow.com...
www.answers.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Same way david hogg did.
His handlers already have big plans for him

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hinawa

90% of "News" Media is reading or printing someone else's words.

The other 10% is unreliable at best.

Who gets to know the truth?

Well.... from Cranky's pov there is only one truth - everything else is a subjective fact that is wholly unrelated to the one truth from our POV. The issue is on the earth plane(t) the "truth" was externalized (by design). Now it is being returned to its proper place - internal, so everyone "gets to know the truth."

That said, the awakening is about using the flood of information to awaken ourselves to the level consistent with our Soul based process as well as the collective. In many cases the focus of our attention say "corruption" is due to our participation in that and working to process it out - yep we got a lot of processing.

That said, at some point each person will wake up fully, seeing the details as one trigger to awakening. That awakening is the return to within.

What is the one truth you ask? The world cannot live with out espresso and tacos - fact and truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Lovely Lisa Page leak is making the twit rounds today.

If you haven't read through it Epoch Times

Interesting to see how long before the fake liars club touches this. Though the fact they went to Epoch shows the liars club is now the boiling frog.

This is from her congressional testimony which is a watered down version of "play nice." The real meat is her testimony elsewhere, during those months in eary 2018 when she was very silent.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That's a good point. You type "Ginsburg" into Google and see page after page of the exact same headline and article wording.

The Trump Administration uses that to the President's advantage, to make them all look stupid when a story is proven to be fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join