It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Knew I was onto something a short while back when you said to research these messenger apps. The manner in which part of that crypto protocol was designed is to enable & hide CP and other human trafficking activities. Ironically these apps & the protocol were borne out of startup companies in Cali, mostly San Francisco.
Anyways, believe this is 'part' of it.

Is there something in particular about this Signal encryption that everyone uses? Like, do we have a backdoor into it, thus unlocking all this damning evidence? Or, is it just that it is assumed ultra-secure, so thats why all these people use it?

Absolutely nothing in the public sector concerning crypto is ultra-secure. NSA doesn't like that.
It's just another crypto protocol that can be used to provide end-to-end encryption for voice/video calls, and instant messaging conversations. The difference is in how it can handle metadata and property features.

Checkout OWS, it should answer some questions and raise eyebrows. Likely the NSA cracked it, man-in-the-middle interception, alternate backchannel, server compromise something along those lines for data collection.

From the link above has a link describing the Signal protocol which should answer further questions on how these messenger apps work. Moxie is @jack's backdoor cipher buddy so to speak.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

...the Compact begins a transfer of authority from national governments, to the centralized authority of the United Nations, turning migration (AKA control of national borders), into something dominated by supranational institutions.

Bad News for Canada and the World

I think we will need our own Gillets Jaune/Yellow Jackets Revolution up here, too.

SOON!

edit on 11-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

Say goodbye to your Northern neighbour, America!

Canada is DEAD!!.....

edit on 11-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Its defninitly an intresting perspective, if so I would hope forsome tsunamis soon. If arrests are 6months out we need something to stay engaged, even though it still feels like the plan is on the right track.

Coram & ReL

Sure seems like we're getting there, someone on here pointed out when entering hillary clinton into google news. Only negative articles came up, wich i think is amazing..
Cant wait to see what comes next.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Backdoor

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep. That and loss of benefits/freedom.
Believe me I want to enact revenge. It’ll come to them without my doing. Good enough for me!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

CORRECT!

Trace MOXIE background.

People who HAVE NOT served in the military cannot understand completely how this is playing out.

This is a military op. Bootcamps will glorify this like they do about Revolution, 1812, Civil War, WW1&2, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf and GWOT.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Dec 2018 - 5:45:43 PM
How do you quell 'growing' protests against you?
www.hannity.com...📁
Notice a pattern?
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looks like another one slips away without prosecution.

Huawei CFO freed.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 11-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wondering if use of a quantum computer could help you out ? And I'm not kidding.

Seems like a tangent ... Don't it. LoL. It is open source.

get started Qiskit

If I ever met anyone that could use the help it's you...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hope she's being closely monitored. All passports flagged. She still has upcoming hearing for extradition to the United States.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cool Qiskitters! Q camp, open source, hey we could become the next Gen Q psyop.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I watched the tutorial. Way beyond a normal humans comprehension lol. At least mine. But I have faith in who I replied to

edit on 12112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 12112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

ATS [SHUTDOWN] @ 10pm EST.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Looks like another one slips away without prosecution.

Huawei CFO freed.

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe she'll have a tough time leaving if they have all her passports and watch international flights. She intended to get to Mexico, so she'll likely head east as they would expect her to go straight south. She will need support and an escape plan. Branches of her company could get additional passports under different names from different Asian countries. Leaving Canada or the US for an innocuous intermediate destination, maybe Caribbean, and move stepwise away from US influence.
Was the Canadian Judge helped with the deci$ion to grant bail?
edit on 12/11/2018 by pteridine because: coection

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wondering if use of a quantum computer could help you out ? And I'm not kidding.

edit on 11-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The Comey flip-flops on HRC right before the election never made any sense.

I like the analysis that Comey knew the "truth" would never get past the DoJ & LL, so he bawlked on the investigation to preserve the elements, as not to "taint it" for later, which is now.

It's possible he saw the writing on the wall, after getting a visit from VF.

Surely he cost HRC the election, and cannot be very popular in those dark places.

Watch Gowdy's interview w/Martha Fox from way back...

edit on 11-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Potus Lapsus

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ooh... MT, I'm going to update my Christmas wish list to Santa... 1 Qiskit and a Quantum Laptop... "pleeeease, I've been a good boy!".

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Good job the archives are up to date... except for one link I wasn't quick enough off the mark with for Wand. (soz Wand!)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join