It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

What is he talking about?
Does this has to do with the masonic pillars/columns?

I think the "columns" reference was from when Obama accepted the Democratic nomination in 2008.

Obama's Big Fat Greek Setting

Strobe lights flashed, spotlights circled. Eighty-four thousand adoring fans, after waiting hours to enter Invesco Field at Mile High, waved flags, tossed beach balls and undulated in a massive human wave.

And, in the middle of it all, stood Barack Obama, accepting the Democratic presidential nomination with "great humility." On a stage with an ancient Greek colonnade.

Republicans gleefully called it the "Barackopolis." (Technically, the columns were Doric, so a better name might have been the "Barackenon.") The McCain campaign sent out a memo advising people about "proper attire for the Temple of Obama," complete with pictures of togas and robes.

Calling it a temple was a bit over the top. But, then again, it was a night of excess all around.

Given that it was built out of cardboard, spit, and glue, it rightfully represented, as a prelude, the illusion that was the Obama administration. Trump is saying he will build something real.
edit on 12-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

So many possibilities that its almost random?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Seems a very convenient way for the government in France to stop yellow jackets coming out to protest this weekend?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Double bird figures with light coming out the head

Same sign, image on so many coat of arms etc

Maybe it's about balancing the left and right
Hemispheres of brain reaching the Godhead
And flying.... Thats my take.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yellow vests vs financial tyranny? By Jove!

French Yellow Vest protesters threaten to set off bank run with mass cash withdrawals and 'get our bread back' from the government

Are you paying attention to the multiple synchronicity layers here?

Exploding bakery in Paris. Q dropping crumbs, anons baking bread...

We are going to get our bread back ... You're making money with our dough, and we're fed up,' 

Let them eat cake?

Bring the pain (bread in french)!

edit on 12-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Excellent word analysis MBSC, copain!

(Copain = buddy, pal in French).

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hopefully eisegesis or others will give a more learned view but from what I've learnt:

3 standard methods of gematria Jewish, English and Simple. In the Q process I have been using simple gematria. Dashen, eisegesis and others often use Jewish gematria more. This lookup page will calculate all 3 methods for a given word/phrase

For simple gematria, take the sentence "Cats and Dogs"... Use simple A=1 thru Z=26 to assign numbers to the sentence:

Cats and dogs = 3+1+20+19 1+14+4 4+15+7+19

So:

Cats = 3+1+20+19 = 43
and = 1+14+4 = 19
Dogs = 4+15+7+19 = 45

and the whole sentence = 43+19+45 = 107

For some reason I don't yet understand people give value to the fact that 2 words or phrases with the same number are related.

So, in eisegesis example, using jewish genatria: The Trumpski Team = 828 = RelSciHistItSufi .

If you have a go with the link above you will see that other words/phrases with the same result are shown further down.

Thanks Sufi, you're a good teacher.
I understand how they arrive at the number values, but yes, what exactly is to be learned by the related words with the same Number value ? I've spent a lot of time playing with it, lol, and there have been some uncanny and quite honestly disturbing words , phrases, events, etc. that seem to resonate with the name or subject I plug in , but there are also words, phrases, events, etc. that are seemingly unrelated, nonsensical ? So does the person plugging in the words need to discern what the message is for them out of the results they get ? lol...does that make sense ?

For example, mountain laurel = The End Time Restrainer, is one of many words / phrases with the same # value, but for some reason that was the one that I decided to look into further ? Very Interesting actually, but it also has one that says, She's So Stupid, LOL..so who knows ?!
watchfortheday.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
New DECODE route from Q/POTUS:

A lil while back I re-raised Q Post #365 in relation to the shutdown. I remarked that the Q/POTUS lines below seemed to indicate a countdown. I have now discovered more:

FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

By searching on Q/POTUS I found another Q Post... #2567 which points us to look at POTUS tweet/Q Post zero minute deltas:

boards.4chan.org...
twitter.com...
Scott Free > WWG1WGA!!!
AF1 Code Change > Q 0 > Q+
Q/POTUS Twitter 0 Delta Exchanges

FAKE NEWS coordinated attacks [#2 only to POTUS]
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate through a backchannel w/ the public and bypass the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate w/o breaking the law and violating NAT SEC?
>Add multiple layers of 'coincidences' which mathematically proves legitimacy (standard deviation)<
At what point do people wake up?
Q

(bolding mine)

So we need to take special interest in Q posts/POTUS tweets that are at the same minute (0 delta)!

Checking the spreadsheet, I noticed I was highlighting only 1,5,10,15 min deltas - so I added 0 and found ten instances: Q posts #524, 1229, 1411, 1594, 1722, 1736, 2333, 2511, 2613, 2664.

I followed up Q#524 - Jan 13 2018 22:45:39 (year ago tomorrow!):

LOOP CAPITAL.
CEOs/BODs PAYING TO PLAY.
>Slush Fund
>>Hussein [1] $29,000,000 SINGAPORE
>>We don't say his name [2] $19,000,000 SINGAPORE
(Why don't we say his name?)
>>HRC/BC [3] $15,000,000 Banco de MEXICO
>>NP [4] $8,000,000 Deutsche Bank USA
……….ON……AND…….>ON…….
FOLLOW THE MONEY.
FOCUS on loudest voices in WASH.
Net Worth?
Reconcile?
Q

Corresponding POTUS tweet is 952386227705204000 - Jan 13 2018 22:45:45 (6 seconds later):

Dick Durbin called Trump racist for wanting to end chain migration.

Here's a video of Dick Durbin calling for an end to chain migration
t.co...

This gives a CAPS decode of DDTHDDXTUHQ:

DDT = ? ... An insecticide, a dividend tax, "Department Defense took..."?
HDD = Hyderabad Pakistan, OR Hard Disk Drive
XT = various file transfers or a file type
UH= UTAH (NSA data center?)

Need help unravelling this one... anyhow, my digs also turned up this PDF showing 18 LOOP Capital financial fines/cease desists.

In summary, we have another layer of uninvestigated links where zero delta between Q Post and POTUS tweet.

edit on 12-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: 17 correction to 18

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

ML, hopefully others will give further insight but my understanding is that:

a) The more of the 3 gematria type results that match, the closer the relationship,
b) The higher up the list the matching result is, the closer the linkage.

Could be wrong tho!

I would definitely discount the "stupid" one!!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

DDTHDDXTUHQ:

Defense Department took Hard Disk Drive (XTU) Head Quarters ?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
13 Disciples
TRINITY
Oh and mother Mary ... Just a 'thought"

Shout out received... WWG1WGA
Unload

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Here something interesting to think about

thors hammer

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

DDTHDDXTUHQ:

Defense Department took Hard Disk Drive (XTU) Head Quarters ?

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)

Intel XTU is a Windows*-based performance-tuning software that enables novice and experienced enthusiasts to overclock, monitor, and stress a system. The software interface exposes a set of robust capabilities common in most enthusiast platforms along with new features available on new Intel® Application Processors and Intel® Motherboards.

😎

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
Been reading these treads since day one...

I dont think this has been cowered.
But first
thanks to all the peeple playing theyr role. Great show so far

Alot of the topics discussed are not new in the conspiracy world. What is new are the conections made and the evidences gathered layed out for newbees to wrap their head around.

Grat work

I was wondering about a speech potus gave at the cia headquarter at the begining of his term. Especialy this part

I will tell you, final time -- although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that have been trying to come in -- because I am coming back -- we’re going to have to get you a larger room. (Applause.) We may have to get you a larger room. You know? And maybe, maybe, it will be built by somebody that knows how to build, and we won’t have columns. (Laughter.) You understand that? (Applause.) We get rid of the columns

What is he talking about?
Does this has to do with the masonic pillars/columns?
Is he saying the social structure will not be reigned by duality anymore
or are there alot of columns in the cia headquarter and he didn't like that

What about the thousands of peopel. Thousands point of light?

Seems very cryptic to me...

Has anybody any clue what hes trying to say?

NC

NC, good to have you post!

That speech has been taken off Youtube as of a couple of weeks ago (might be back) or I'd link. Posted about it a 6 months ago in relation to this: This was the FIRST stop me made after being sworn in. He went into the nest and said "no more fifth column" which was code for " the rogue element in the C_A is gone when I am done." BOLD, it was his first stop!

What we have learned though Q is that he was referring, in part, to NK and and parts of Iran. So his call out was beyond bold, it was a monumental moment in time. When he said the crowd laughed - they knew what he was saying.

Now, the SB2 decode of last week suggests that this in fact has been done to a degree that DJT can tweet/code about it.

Should add - that column was set up, in part, by Bush senior. Folks might remember that during the summer Rally Storm, DJT mentioned he defeated "two dynasties recently". HRC & Bush are the two related to the Fifth that Bush set up via drug running, murder, human trafficking, assassination and so much more.
edit on 12-1-2019 by crankyoldman because: because the wind blows in more information

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, you struck Gold! Really good posts that I have no quick answers and only wild speculation.

Too much is happening. My focus is all over the map. Red pill overdose!!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Nice read ML!

Checking on Acronymfinder.com, there is only one result for XTU = All Transceiver Units.

ETA - Xuenchen's result for XTU is better
edit on 12-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Helle Thorning-Schmidt, chief executive of Save the Children International, has announced she will leave the charity later this year.

"The former Danish prime minister, who joined Save the Children International in 2016, is expected to leave "during the coming months" while a successor is sought, according to a statement from the charity, which is based in the UK."

from 2018 Sir Alan Parker has resigned as Save the Children's international chairman after 10 years in the role, the organization has said. He also stepped down from the boards of the Save the Children Association and Save the Children International.

Why do the children need saving in the first place??????

Consider the reality of this another way entirely. Children are not "our" creation, or "your" creation at all. Children as we see them - in an undeveloped vehicle on Earth, are BEINGS, expressions who are choosing to enter the Earth Plane(t) to have an experience.

Imagine being invited to Mars for what you thought was a dinner with music and dancing. Upon arriving you find out you are now a slave, sold off to a monster with three heads? Now imagine you enter the Earth Plane(t) with the intention of learning about it, only to find you end up needing some Monster International Bureaucracy to "save you."

In all of creation the ability to invite and "birth" a being into a realm for true understand is an honor of the highest order. On Earth at this moment, the ability to abort that being is the highest honor. Something has gone very wrong here...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: McCabe Told Congress That Comey’s Draft Exoneration of Clinton Was Unprecedented

"McCabe detailed tensions between the FBI and DOJ over how the email investigation was to be conducted. While FBI staff pushed to use subpoenas to force witnesses to answer questions and produce evidence, the Justice Department preferred to negotiate with defense lawyers."

“There were times that people in the FBI suggested and wanted to pursue, let’s say, acquiring of evidence through legal process, rather than the Department’s preferred route, which was negotiating consent to access different pieces of evidence,” McCabe said."

"The investigators ultimately followed the path preferred by the DOJ."

This part is very telling...

Information coming out means investigations complete and no harm can come from "leaking."

Panic in DC is playing...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ChiFi

17 you say???

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Topic:

qmap.pub...
qmap.pub...

Gaga for Masons

(Vigilant Citizen is an invaluable website)

This took place INSIDE of a Masonic lodge.

edit on 12-1-2019 by eisegesis because: on-topic

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join