It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You're right. House Dems stopped "leaking" after Strzok. Ohr, Page, Comey, Lynch didn't have leaks. I really want to know what Loretta Lynch said. She was the boss. A classified appendix about her was appended to the last I.G. report.

Re: twitter.com...
Has Greg Rubini been accurate, for the most part? Since you provided his thread, I'm assuming he has impressed you.
edit on 1/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow, wouldn't that be just

Could be the end of [D] party.

Far as Cortez goes, um I'm not touching that.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Today there have been 4 Q Posts... 4 BOOMS! 4 = D so it's a D-Day... - just parking this here for reference back when we uncover what's happened today.

"The Trumpski Team = You"... I can work out. The relevance to Triple Tau I will have to sleep on.

I have to admit that I feel more like a laidback version of this International Man of Mystery:

Bonus material: I lived 100 yards away from Sudeley Castle in the days that Liz Hurley ran there to hide from this:

We first became aware of Mr Dent-Brocklehurst, his Bronteesque name, and his castle, when Liz Hurley ran to him for refuge in her pale- faced, long suffering, operatic phase after her boyfriend was caught having a blow job in a car with a prostitute (Hugh Grant). Henry inherited his share of the 1,200 acre estate on his 30th birthday, and, gaily dressed, surrounded by celebs, hosted a celebratory Bacchanalian.

edit on 11-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FWIW: Someone at #QAnon pointed out that Msg #2668 contains 5 "BOOM"s, if you count the one spelled from the bottom up.
edit on 1/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

No offense intended. But coming from a self proclaimed atheist, I understand. This is glorious not spooky boo scarey.... Reality catching up

Newsworthy item to note in signature

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re the !s... I think that indicates missiles hitting targets (hence the Booms).

Splash might be a better word for it. Watch it splash and watch the ripples in the water!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ooh! That's interdasting Care!

I may be reaching a bit too far here but if you use Chess moves to get around that post there are more BOOMs too!

Think Queen, Knight and Castle moves:

I make that 11

ETA - Oops... just seen that there are 6 more BOOMS making 17 !!!
These are the vertical equivalents of the horizontal knights moves in my picture!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Then that was a lotta missile strikes in #947. Maybe took out BHO bolt hole in Kenya.

Land or sea?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've just noticed that the Gematria for "BOOM" is 45!

Stop it!!

What's interesting is:
to
When you're a part of purposeful history (past-present-future), your/our usernames will appear (# = 0, in number-letter combinations). I already stumbled upon Serial Brain's (the hard way).

The Trumpski Team = YOU
(for better or worse)

So is the Gematria kinda like the "Book of Life" ? How exactly do you read it ? It seems like there are so many seemingly "random" meanings to everything you plug in ? IDK, Matt showed this to me years ago, and I still don't get it !!

edit on 11-1-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

EMN, my understanding is that Air Force uses Splash when a weapon hits target... whether on land or sea. Per this Wiki for Multiservice tactical brevity codes:

Splash
1.(A/A) Target hit with expended munition.
2.(A/G) Weapons impact in lethal area of target.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In post #2669, Any ideas as to the Senior US official in China and the reason they are there?

Link
edit on 11-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I wonder how many boltholes BHO has... we covered one in Thailand some pages back.

I just did a search and got this Net Worth page, which is obviously understating things.

However, at the bottom it says BHO was on a TV show called Crossfire, Crossfire ???
IMDB of Crossfire, Crossfire

edit on 11-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: imdb

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

edit on 12-1-2019 by eisegesis because: The Final Countdown

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

PM'd ye.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hopefully eisegesis or others will give a more learned view but from what I've learnt:

3 standard methods of gematria Jewish, English and Simple. In the Q process I have been using simple gematria. Dashen, eisegesis and others often use Jewish gematria more. This lookup page will calculate all 3 methods for a given word/phrase

For simple gematria, take the sentence "Cats and Dogs"... Use simple A=1 thru Z=26 to assign numbers to the sentence:

Cats and dogs = 3+1+20+19 1+14+4 4+15+7+19

So:

Cats = 3+1+20+19 = 43
and = 1+14+4 = 19
Dogs = 4+15+7+19 = 45

and the whole sentence = 43+19+45 = 107

For some reason I don't yet understand people give value to the fact that 2 words or phrases with the same number are related.

So, in eisegesis example, using jewish genatria: The Trumpski Team = 828 = RelSciHistItSufi .

If you have a go with the link above you will see that other words/phrases with the same result are shown further down.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Current thinking is Robert Lighthizer, US Trade Envoy.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Spreadsheet Updates

Q V14.15 20190111 to 2671 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Q Posts up to 2671,
2) POTUS tweets up to Jan 11 2019 18:29:48 (6381 tweets), from @realdonaldtrump on twitter.com,
3) Usual decodes calculated and Qclock search updates made for new entries.

edit on 12-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pavil

Current thinking is Robert Lighthizer, US Trade Envoy.

Must have been more than a Trade Deal discussion going on. I read an interesting China-US MOON post the other day.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I got 7:13pm. Hope that helps your test.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I got 7:13pm. Hope that helps your test.

OK. Thanks. Twitter must be on Pacific Time, for the Tweeted photo of Trump/Pence in his office after 10pm tonight to be accurate.

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join