It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

McCabe was fired by Jeff Sessions on March 16, 2018.

Due to the long coats, it looks like the Strzok/Page photo of them in London, was taken at least 2 months prior to Q's May 17th post. December 2016 is very possible. Q knows his stuff!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
DECODES Re Q #2668 - the 4x BOOM!:

1) Timestamp Delta between #2667 and #2668 is 03 17:43:41 (dd hh:mm:ss)

03 17 = CQ = Cheque = Checkmate?
43 = POTUS43 = George W. Bush
41 = POTUS41 = George HW Bush

Is this telling us Q/POTUS have defeated/finished with the Bushes?

2) Guccifer method using IntraDelta of 16:15 as grid size gives:

OM OM BO! BO! (spaces = 2, 3, 4)

On the Move... Hussein next?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It was passing you the info that when I tried to save that page, rather than just saving that, it also tried to save a program from twitter that could corrupt my laptop or feed information back to twitter about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobbyGoose

Q said their NEED for symbolism will be their downfall. He doesn't say their symbolism will be. Why do they need symbolism and how will that need lead to their downfall?

Fair enough, but who 'really' knows for sure why "they" (whoever "they" are) have a requirement to use symbols? Is it a rule that they follow? I don't know, nor would I know why, if that were the case. Referencing PokeyJoe, it seems rather pathetic to me, and self-sabotaging, to have a rule requiring the masses to be pre-notified of X before X is unleashed upon them. To use symbols for that purpose, the meanings of which only they can truly understand, seems to me to involve stretching the imagination to fit one's beliefs beyond what one can rationally accept. Why not just do X without warning? Wouldn't that be more effective in achieving their desire to 'take over the world'? What benefit can possibly be derived from such a charade? Anyway, how does Q know that "their NEED for symbolism will lead to their downfall"? What is he, a prophet who can see into the future?
edit on 11-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RobbyGoose

Supposedly they must use certain symbols in public, like they have to tell the public what they are doing somehow, and they adhere to certain beliefs that maintain they must publicly use certain symbols. Triangles, owls, deer antler skulls, goats, etc...things like that. If you remember there was supposedly a lady at the Harvest Festival in Vegas, telling everyone they were all going to die, just a short time before the shooting happened. Some say that they have to warn us somehow before they take any action.

This never made any sense to me, PJ. You are correct about how some people claim that, for the lack of a better label for "them", the 'Owl Worshipers' "have to warn us somehow before they take any action." My question is, why? It has always puzzled me.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
1/11/2019

BREAKING: President Trump says that he's HOLDING OFF on declaring a National Emergency at the moment.
www.mercurynews.com...

Maybe he senses the mood of the country turning against Pelosi and Schumer.

Word is getting around how Schumer and Pelosi have been 100% for border barriers...for years. Right up until President Trump wanted to build upon the barriers Schumer and Pelosi put there, between 2007 and 2013.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
DECODES of Q #2669:
Jan 11 2019 03:27:18 (EST)

Awaiting VIP arrival.
What senior US official is arriving in China?
Purpose?
Q

1) IntraDelta = 27-3=24 : 27-8=9, = 24:09 = XI (premier Xi?)

2) Timestamp Delta from #2668 = 07:44 = Salute Hussein?

3) Timestamp2Acronym/Delta methods give:
CAR
CII
GR
GH

4) Who is "Awaiting VIP"?

Remember that pictures that Q posts can come from perps phones or from white hats! Re_read the post, assuming that a black hat is waiting for the arrival of a VIP! Now what is the "Purpose?"

ETA- Looking at the picture in #2669 there is a clear security camera looking straight at whoever took the photo! Remember their CCTV can identify something like 30 million people in under a second?

edit on 11-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: cctv

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: carewemust

I've never fully understood what that meant. Is our chosen ATS AVATAR "symbolism"?

Also, I started a thread yesterday on Mike Pompeo's dramatic statements in Cairo.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently, most people and the US MSM don't care about international issues, unless it's a War, Earthquake, Major Terror Attack, etc.

I always interpreted that to mean something like:

In recent decades (and even going back millennia as well) the luciferean cabal has hidden beneath the veil of their preffered esoteric/occult symbolism as a means of cryptically communicating with one another in the public while the messages remain hidden in plain sight.

They chose to peddle in symbols that contain explicit meanings that have been obscured to public knowledge and understanding.

It will be their fate, because, in today’s age of information, the rest of the population is becoming enlightened to the meaning of these occult symbols, both presently and historically.

Now that does make some sense.....

............thinking, thinking........

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: ColdWisdom

And some sigils/symbols were given directly to man by the "angels" themselves, as a calling card, and to serve as focal points for convergence. Evil spirits are also easier to work with since one goes into the practice knowing that "they" will attempt to deceive you (until you make them your bitch), instead of being fooled into believing that one is working with good spirits, which can lead to VERY bad things. Aside from that, thank you for the PM.

ETA: www.abovetopsecret.com...

...before we get into orbital resonance.

So, 'Angels & Demons', huh? LOL!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

care,

I've never fully understood what that meant. Is our chosen ATS AVATAR "symbolism"?

Personally, I think the logic is that they don't get the brownie points or power from the act unless they attribute it, through symbolism, to their master?

A bit like us saying "In the name of Our Lord, Jesus Christ".

This is plausible. Cults believe and do some pretty weird things. Whether their beliefs and acts do give them some sort of power remains dubious but, if they believe it does, then the entire thing can be comprehended within that framework.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I saw on Twitter that some guy claims to have made a video of JFK Jr on a boat.
I am not giving it any credence, just throwing it out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Ya know I really think their symbols are in plain SIGHT

My guess... Is right in front of u

fun fact

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What alternatives do they have to using Msogyny as a wrap-up smear?

I'm assuming:

#1 - Show the candidate has broken the law (this might allow demonstrating similar crimes by reps/senators?)
#2 - Demonstrate the candidate has lied? (more difficult - down to interpretation? Bill C: "I did not have sexual relations...")
#3 - Not an American citizen? (opens up proving BHO isn't American?)

What other options could they try?

What they started out with when they thought she was option before.

Amy Coney Barrett Is Allegedly a Member of a Religious Group That’s Been Called a “Cult”

The Times story does not use the word cult, but it’s easy to see why some of its details alarmed many readers. People of Praise members are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and (until recently) a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions. They swear “a lifelong oath of loyalty” to the group. As one blogger put it, “Barrett is a dangerous religious extremist who believes a federal judge can subvert the U.S. Constitution and the laws of the United States in order to promote her own religious agenda.” Knowing Barrett’s fiercely conservative legal credentials—clerking for fellow Catholic Antonin Scalia, membership in the Federalist Society—what are we to make of her alleged membership in such a group?

They may be forced to attack her on this aspect but...

...would they open that can of worms?

This past weekend, Barrett emerged as a potential favorite to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy upon his retirement later this month. CBS News reported on Monday that Barrett and D.C. Circuit Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh are Trump’s leading contenders for the appointment. Barrett is in her 40s, which means she could serve for decades, and she would be the court’s only conservative woman, which some commentators have noted would make for better optics in abortion cases. (She is also a mother of seven, including one child with special needs and two children adopted from Haiti.)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Its because "meme magic" as we call it today is absolutely real. They have known it is real for a very long time. Sigils have real power, and many people focusing their thoughts on a sigil or a thing can have real effects.

I find that very interesting. Memes, magic(k), symbols and sigils.... I can't deny that they all do have some sort of effect on people...and people have the power to create various collectives or socio-political realities through their belief-power/use of intelligence and co-operation....

I think what you are talking about here is how "they" use an ancient, archaic, but outmoded (to our modern understanding) system of theoretical knowledge and praxis that was effective in the past...and, why shouldn't it also be effective even nowadays? Hmm.....strange.......

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

a reply to: RobbyGoose

Supposedly they must use certain symbols in public, like they have to tell the public what they are doing somehow, and they adhere to certain beliefs that maintain they must publicly use certain symbols. Triangles, owls, deer antler skulls, goats, etc...things like that. If you remember there was supposedly a lady at the Harvest Festival in Vegas, telling everyone they were all going to die, just a short time before the shooting happened. Some say that they have to warn us somehow before they take any action.

Like a born again Christian. It is not enough to just accept m Jesus into your heart, you must share being saved with the hethens.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Me either.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's a great way to liquidate 70 billion in stock

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

care,

Personally, I think the logic is that they don't get the brownie points or power from the act unless they attribute it, through symbolism, to their master?

A bit like us saying "In the name of Our Lord, Jesus Christ".

Each symbol creates a network access point. Funneling energy into the end user. Like networks in earth, tracing the connections leads to outing the end user(s).

The drones at the bottom are told "mirrored" definitions of the symbols and never which is the mirrored, real or fake def. If one is in a pyramid gang, group or association they are never really informed what is going on due to mirroring - their arrogance is comical as they express the "no it isn't that, this is what it is" stuff.

I find it truly sad and pathetic that so many at the bottom are convinced they are going to the top of any pyramid system. As if those at the top are just DYING to let some stooge take their place because... altruism or some nonsense. Nope, come in at the bottom, you stay at the bottom because the end user(s) of the energy are always in charge - until now that is.

I interpret the "need" element as revealing the vibrational connections to those at the very top. The more desperate, the more mistakes, the more the true connections are being revealed.

#winning

Hmm...if, as so many of you here and elsewhere have been emphasizing, there really is a pyramidal system with a top to climb, I can tell you I haven't had the slightest interest in reaching for it. I am perfectly happy going to my monthly meetings, performing a part in a ritual whenever I am asked to and paying my yearly dues. I have resisted going beyond the three degrees of Freemasonry for the four years I have been a member, not because I don't want to learn more but, because I'm busy with life and work. I agreed to go to an introductory presentation to be given by members of the Scottish Rite next month, just to see what it's all about. I am curious as to what it's all about, or whether or not all the anti-Masonic allegations and suspicions are true. Yet, I have my reservations; I'm not sure if I will join or not because the more I hang around these forums, the more I feel hesitant to join.

Just trying to be honest here. I don't like being attacked because I'm a Mason, nor do I enjoy having to defend myself. Some of the allegations are downright infuriating...but, anyway...FWIW. ............

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Big Pharma Just Bought Access to Your DNA From Genealogy Company 23andMe

"British pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline recently purchased a $300 million share in the genlogy company, which promises to tell you your ancestry in exchange for your DNA."

In case folks haven't figured it out. The ENTIRE system is set up with a slow boil, not a smash and grab effort to control. A 10 year plan is quite literally - in every sense of the word, a moment for them. They don't wait ten years, we do.

So, they introduce the consumer friendly, oh so fun, DNA collection and the plan the ENTIRE TIME - from day one, was to merge the two "officially" (unofficially they were connected all along).

Implied consent is easy to get if you simply wait a few weeks, months or years.

Every single person who desired to get a generic (likely fraudulent) letter saying they ascended from China and South America gave their permission for Pharma to do as they please with their DNA - with no right of recourse, no way to find out what is being done.

Humans As Currency is done.

Good Lord! I received an Ancestry dot come DNA test kit for Christmas but I have not been able to muster up the courage to go ahead and use it. It's still in the box. Now I have even more reason to get rid of it!

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join