It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wow, that's interesting!

We do know that the pineal gland has some obscure meanings in the symbolism and spiritual world.

Now why would the U.S. State Dept. would want penguin pineal glands?

Rene Descartes, the French philosopher, said that he thought the pineal gland was the principal seat of the soul. Its main function is to produce melatonin, which is a hormone, and this helps in the modulation of sleep patterns. The production of melatonin is stimulated by the dark and inhibited by the light. The winter in Antarctica is long, and so the penguins of Antarctica are known to produce a great deal of melatonin. Scientists have undertaken studies on rodents, and the results suggest that melatonin might protect against neurodegeneration.

Source

edit on 10/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Thats a very good question! Also, why in the world would Wikileaks tweet out a cable from 1976 talking about it today? With everything going on in the world, you would think that penguin pineal glands from 40+ years ago would not be high on the list to discuss, yet there it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Sure is .... strange days indeed

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

maybe they werent from penguins after all.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Thu Jan 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PenguinGlands

well, the glands came through argentina......
and mengele ended up in argentina......
and......

oy vey

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Pineal Glands - gateway to akashik records
Argentina - known for post war Nazi shenanigans
1973:

Hitler is said to have died on February 3, 1971 in Paraguay. 

"Wealthy families who helped him over the years were responsible for the organisation of his funeral. Hitler was buried in an underground bunker, which is now an elegant hotel in the city of Asuncion

“In 1973, the entrance to the bunker was sealed, and 40 people came to say goodbye to Hitler. One of those who attended [the funeral], Brazilian servicemen Fernando Nogueira de Araujo, then told a newspaper about the ceremony.

Hitler 'did NOT' die in WW2 - he fled to South America and died an old man, says author

Asuncion is in Paraguay but on the border to Argentina. Yes, I know crazy talk...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That is probably the right answer. They wernt penguin pineal glands in the first place. I imagine security and standards were a lot more lax in 1976. Didnt have an ATS or Wikileaks looking over their shoulder. God, I can only imagine the stuff we've been lied to about and the things that we never even had a clue about, that have taken place in the past. It must have been exceedingly easy to lie to everyone when the publics only source of information was the corrupt news media and newspapers.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Makes me wonder why CNN posted this today.

Unethical experiments' painful contributions to todays's medicine - CNN

During the 1940s, Nazi doctors conducted human experiments on prisoners in concentration camps. In all of these experiments, which one study by the Jewish Virtual Library describes as "acts of torture," prisoners were forced into danger, nearly all enduring mutilation and pain, and many experiments had fatal outcomes. Most famously, experiments were conducted by Dr. Josef Mengele, who was interested in twins and performed "agonizing and often lethal" research on them.
Renate Guttmann was one of the "Mengele Twins," according to the Holocaust Encyclopedia, subjected to experiments such as injections that made her vomit and have diarrhea, and blood being taken from her neck.

Edwards noted that many medicines and vaccines now in routine use were obtained initially through unethical means, "and some of them are not even as much on our consciousness."

edit on 10-1-2019 by abago71 because: added more

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Nazi propaganda lionizing Nazi experiments.

Par for the course in the paperclip era.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Stop making stuff up

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Foxnews live w/DJT on the TX border with CBP & military + helo's.
Wonder if 'Warrior' was on the helo DJT was waving to

Talking about all the people they recently captured... all over the world not just central America.

More to come!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
This is a very odd tweet for Wikileaks to send out today:

twitter.com...

WikiLeaks

Verified account

@wikileaks
Following Following @wikileaks
More
Why did the U.S. State Department ship frozen penguin pineal glands from Argentina in 1973? https://__._/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html …

Why bring this up today? What are they trying to get us to understand?

No penguins were harmed though, right?
Hmmm. I'm really curious as well. One tidbit of info that comes to mind is the C_A told Congress they shutdown MKultra program in 1973. Who and What was going on in Argentina during this timeframe?
May coincide with Q #2663 where Q wants us to research further back and WL just gave us a big hint.?

[snippet]

FM AMEMBASSY BUENOS AIRES
TO SECSTATE WASHDC 3067
INFO US DESPATCH AGENT NEW YORK
UNCLAS BUENOS AIRES 5632
DEPT PASS: DR. HARRY J. LYNCH, PH.D. OR DR. RICHARD WULTMAN
DEPT. OF NUTRITION AND FOOD SCIENCE
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS 02139
E.O. 11652: N/A
TAGS: TBIO, AR
SUBJ: SHIPMENT OF FROZEN PENGUIN GLANDS.
FROZEN PENGUIN PINEAL GLANDS WILL BE SHIPPED PA 204 ETD
BUENOS AIRES AUGUST 3 TO NEW YORK, AND NATIONAL 62 ARRIVING
BOSTON AUGUST 4 AT 1330 P.M. AWB NO. 02651794035. FREIGHT
COLLECT.
KREBS
NOTE BY OC/T: PASSED ABOVE ADDRESSEE.
UNCLASSIFIED

Why did the State Dept. in 1973 purchase frozen penguin pineal glands from Argentina?

The doc on WL is also posted here

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlowBot
Now I am picturing rooms full of children held locked in the dark, waiting to have their heads split open to assay the serotonin content of their pineal glands.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting. Is it a one-off??

News Station Appears to Admit to Doctoring President Trump Video

Trump addressed America on Jan. 8 from the Oval Office. The speech was broadcast on a number of news stations.

A side-by-side comparison of Trump’s speech and the footage broadcast by Q13 that night appears to show that the station manipulated the footage.

In addition to showing Trump licking his lips multiple times, the skin color of the president also appears distorted.

Strange days.

I don't think this is part of what we were discussing in the last few pages, except that I believe someone brought up the possibility that the feed might have been hijacked...

I'd be interested to know if there is a follow up story. What does the editor have to say for him or herself?

ETA: Fox affiliate fires employee for doctoring video of Trump Oval Office address

Fox affiliate Q13 in Seattle fired a staffer who the station says doctored a video of President Trump delivering an address from the Oval Office on Tuesday night.

“We’ve completed our investigation into this incident and determined that the actions were the result of an individual editor whose employment has been terminated," she said

No names published.

So, even though the editing was goofy-funny, (yes, it was sort of humorous, though misplaced) it's a bit worrying if that sort of editing went out over a live feed. It makes me think we are headed into some dangerous waters regarding what we see, hear, and read. Yikes.
edit on 10-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I know some here were interested in this . Q has mentioned it right?

edit on 10-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Haven't read it yet but one of Joseph P. Farrell's more recent books is titled Hess and the Penguins: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess.

I have no idea what the titular penguins reference is about but this part from the blurb mentions mind control:

and what happened to Hess? Why was a doppleganger put in Spandau Prison and then "suicided"? Did the British use an early form of mind control on Hess' double? John Foster Dulles of the OSS and CIA suspected as much. Farrell also uncovers the strange death of Admiral Richard Byrd's son in 1988, about the same time of the death of Hess. What was Hess' connection to Antarctica? It is Farrell at his best–uncovering the special operations and still-secret activities of WWII and the breakaway civilization.
link

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I recall Harry Reid being seen with a black eye, but after searching it seems to have been his right eye, not his left one. It was claimed to be from a weightlifting accident, which frankly never seemed plausible to me for even a second.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Lol.
Falls flat on it's face in the initial pic. Bowie's is the right eye.

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join