It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What do you want for XMAS?

X=ex=former
MAS=Muerte a Secuestradores

Do we know anybody connected to former MAS that would fit the narrative? Potentially linked to 41?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for the Update!!!
Probably preaching to the choir here but in case a few don't know...

WhatsApp & Wikr use the same crypto protocol "Signal" developed by Open Whisper Systems.

Kik Messenger (Canadian company Kik Interactive) has drawn controversy due to its reported involvement in a number of incidents of child exploitation. I believe Kik also employs the "Signal" protocol.

That young kid working for Google in NYC who mysteriously died a few days ago was or had done development work on WhatsApp for Apple.

Keep up the great work!

GODSPEED!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
POTUS tweet 10 DEC 2018 @21:11 = about Comey
twitter.com...

Q #2111 17:11 = about Comey

Followed by next POTUS tweet 17 min later = about Comey
twitter.com...

Sounds like Comey is going down soon.?

I suspect that Comey's testimony last Friday was his last chance to "come clean." As it is, he appears to have blown that chance by refusing to answer many questions, plus he contradicted his previous testimony. I expect he'll be indicted for perjury soon.

Yep. For the head of an Investigation Organization, he sure seems to not know or remember anything regarding the whole "Russian Collusion" investigstion.

Too bad his Subordinates have already spilled most of the beans.

Again Bill Priestrap is a key to this I think. He knows it ALL and has been cooperating.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That was discussed awhile back.

XMAS -
DECODE: X=24 [M=13] A=1 S=19

2+4+1+3+1+1+9 =21 minus the four letter code XMAS = 17 = 17=Q

OR

24+19+1 = 44 + M=13 = Obama is the leader of M[s]-13

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

"My role in life is that of the grain of sand to the oyster-it irritates the oyster and out comes a pearl."-Ross Perot

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: tiredoflooking

LOL

So you guys were paying 40% to the Chinese this whole time just because Obama wanted to?

That's not really how it works. It's more of a (deterrent) tarriff (tax) on the Chinese consumer when buying a car imported form the US. So the Chinese consumer just got a 25% off coupon for buying cars imported from the US, which makes them more price competative with their own domestically produced cars.

edit on 11-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, see below:

#2578 - timestamp - Dec 10 2018 23:13:47 = A
#2577 - timestamp - Dec 10 2018 22:58:47 = B

A - B = 00:15:00

Some would say that a 15 min MARKER should be based just on the minute value but Q has indicated this is not the case. The reason is that if you just use the minute number then you lose flexibility in the time span you can post the marker. This is because if the prior Post/tweet was made at say 45 seconds into the minute, you would only have a 15 second window to post the Marker 15 mins later.

My interpretation always gives them a full minute window to make the marker post.

edit on 11-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Now that's an organization I can really support!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Those are some pretty bold predictions, I'd say I agree with about 75% of that, but I won't say which 25% I don't agree with (to some extent).

So when this thread fired up (part 14), it got real loud as it always does with the typical regurgitators who don't follow any of this, just lifting bits and pieces of debunk from here and there. I was going to chime in, but it really wasn't worth the effort.

I've been thinking for a while that the answer to the overarching questions that keep coming up regarding the "predictions" not coming true has to do with perspective. My assessment, early on, and a view that I still hold, is that the story, in Q posts, are, or are going to be being unrolled in reverse.

That is to say, that post 1 will become relevant last, that all the relevant hints and clues that have been presented will unroll from the most recent to the oldest (first post). I think in the end we will find that about 60% of the posts are relevant going forward in real time, while 40% will be relevant as the story unrolls back to the first predictions, with some being a complete miss due to unforseen events.

The open question in my mind is, if that's how things are going to unfold, where is the break-over point? And, more importantly, will we know when that point has been reached? Is the roller coaster still on its way up? Have the first, second, third cars reached the top and are pointing down hill? When will the last car breach the top and get the ride going?

I have some other ideas floating around in my head, but I thought I'd reply to you since your predictions step out onto rocks unseen under the whitewaters of a fast moving river. Bold, indeed.

edit on 11-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I'd agree with most of that samuelsson.

For selfish reasons I'm hoping some of the timescales aren't as long as you logically suggest. I won't be able to remain as engaged over that long a period - and I think that will be a risk to the plan from a lot of people's practical capabilities. How many patriots can Q afford to have reducing their engagement?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted. Been super busy today!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That was awesome. More of these types of things should be televised. Pelosi and Schumer do not want to spar with POTUS. He owns them, and they know it. You can just tell by body language who is in charge. Chuck looks like a scolded puppy dog.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nate Cain, Whistleblower, Exposed for Safety; FBI "Intrusion" Lawsuit Will Reveal CF Evidence
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Dec 2018 - 12:04:43 PM
FBI Raid on Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Necessary to Safeguard People & Evidence
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Dec 2018 - 11:13:47 PM
twitter.com...📁
Sometimes 'intrusions' have a way of safeguarding people & evidence.
Sometimes 'intrusions' are a necessary event in order to safeguard chain of custody [post OIG WB status + doc handover protocols].
Active criminal investigations of this magnitude must be handled w/ extreme care.
The moment your name went 'live' there was no other choice.
Keep the faith, Patriot.
You are never alone.
Q
>>4250950
www.scribd.com...📁
Read carefully.
Why is the 'CLINTON FOUNDATION' back in the news?
NAMES OF WHISTLEBLOWERS BEING LEAKED OR PUT OUT FOR STRATEGIC REASONS?
NORMALLY, A WHISTLEBLOWER IS PROTECTED AND SHIELDED FROM ALL NON ESSENTIALS (CLAS).
How do you protect a valuable witness (whistleblower)?
How do you protect the chain of custody of evidence?
Name IDEN Public > FBI 'intrusion' > Lawsuit > Response to Lawsuit > Public Reveal (otherwise sealed?)
Moves & Countermoves.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nice clip. After President Trump finishes with Pelosi this morning in the Oval Office, he pivots to Schumer and demonstrates what a REAL leader is like: twitter.com...

There's also video out there showing President Trump setting Nancy Pelosi straight this morning, but #QAnon on Twitter is moving too fast today. Can't find it now.

Shut it down...
shut Schmuck down as well....crying here. You just got #Tangoedchuck

TheTaff

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Military Spending Bill Included Funding for the Wall (Q Proof); D's Exposed as Anti-American
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Dec 2018 - 12:27:39 PM
Anonymous
11 Dec 2018 - 12:12:23 PM
Wow what a show!

President Trump on Tuesday engaged in an extraordinary argument with Democratic congressional leaders over his demand for border-wall funding, threatening a government shutdown if he does not get the money.

"I will be the one to shut it down," he told House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) at the White House.

During the contentious meeting in the Oval Office, Pelosi (D-Calif.) repeatedly asked Trump not to discuss the funding request in front of the news media.

"You will not win," Pelosi told Trump.

The meeting was scheduled to be closed to the press but the White House unexpectedly opened it to reporters just as Pelosi and Schumer were arriving at the White House.

The exchanged heightened the sense of drama surrounding government-funding stalemate between Trump and Democrats.

thehill.com...📁

>>4257129
"You will not win?" - Pelosi
You didn't think the largest MIL spending bill in history (FY 2019) wasn't going to [indirectly] include funding for the wall did you?
Learn the Constitution re: vested powers of POTUS re: matters of NAT SEC.
This was planned and forecasted as the 'border funding' solution from the beginning.
twitter.com...📁
Anons had the proof long ago but shining a light back then would have defeated the primary purpose of showing the 'public' the real objective of D's (party of open borders/elim of ICE/elim of security/defend illegals over Americans _Midterm_elec).
These people are stupid.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This could be regarding Flynn

"The moment your name went 'live' "

OP's going live - Flynn activated

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Whoa. Busy Q day.

abcnews.go.com...📁
Think Graham KAV exchange.
Q

The linked article is talking about the possibility of having civilians serve on military tribunals, and goes into the history of using military tribunals in America.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: posted

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gowdy anyone?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes, that's an interesting read Sabre!

top topics