It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I've heard these stories over the years centered around the DUMBs, the boring machines I've seen in Nevada around the Iceberg base (Area 51), and Bill Cooper had talked about it. The underground bases and some tunnels I know about but the fighting alien armies I'm not so sure; interesting stories for sure though.

Aside from Matrix movie the other older one that comes to mind is 'Total Recall' from 1990 when Arnold goes to Mars.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What do you mean "Iceberg base" for Area 51? As in, its just the tip of the iceberg?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Some of the guys I knew who worked out there called it that because 2/3 of the base is underground. They conduct all their engineering R&D underground free from any prying eyes afar or above.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL
as the saying sorta goes ..... ask a D.U.M.B. question ya get a D.U.M.B. answer

This still is ATS

edit on 1102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So Jim Acosta is down in McAllen Tx (where they already have a steel fence) saying that he doesnt see any crisis where he is at. Isnt that just proving Trumps point for him? Of course there isnt going to be anyone crossing in a city, that already has a fence.

twitter.com...

AF1 just landed in McAllen. I hope DJT puts that actor in submission.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Touché on that one brother.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OK, the gloves are off.

Repost: Pg. 33

I suggest you read forward and back a few pages.

IGNORE SWITCH ACTIVATED

Very soon, Pokey.

edit on 12-1-2019 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is a very odd tweet for Wikileaks to send out today:

twitter.com...

WikiLeaks

Verified account

@wikileaks
Following Following @wikileaks
More
Why did the U.S. State Department ship frozen penguin pineal glands from Argentina in 1973? https://__._/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html …

Why bring this up today? What are they trying to get us to understand?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT
Yep, I have to agree with IAMTAT and MBSC. Case closed!

That's too bad. I thought we were being shown how the terrain of Wash D.C. looked at some time in the past, or at some point in the future. After WWIII maybe.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
By the way...

Enjoy the (upcoming) show.

edit on 10-1-2019 by eisegesis because: splash zone

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

So as not to risk thread drift, I believe this discussion is, in my opinion, relevant to this Q thread (although it has probably been covered before; yet, I don't believe I shared my perspective yet) for the following reasons.

Q post 184:

Their need for symbolism will be their downfall. Follow the Owl & Y head around the world. Identify and list. They don’t hide it. They don’t fear you. You are sheep to them. You are feeders. Godfather III. Q

The word 'Owl(s)' is used 12 times in 8 different Q posts. Plus, one post of an actual picture of an owl; and an aerial photo of the White House grounds forming an outline of an owl. (The one you posted previously).

So, considering how important this 'owl' is to the Q narrative, I continue below in response to your post.

The Owl worshipers?

Sort of, maybe; but, from what I understand of it, it appears to be more complex than simply worshiping an owl. What we might consider bizarre surely feels very normal and healthy to others. For example (more than likely an already-familiar example to you), in America, the 'owl' potentially has very deep psychological and spiritual meaning to those who participate in a Bohemian Club cathartic ritual known as the 'Cremation of Care Ceremony'. (Further explained HERE

It is significant to them, in this sense:

By “cremating” care, they expunge the negative energy of such emotions as worry, fear, and anxiety; it is the goal and magical effect of the ritual, which could more properly be called the “Cremation of worry” or “Cremation of negative energy.”

And...

...the ceremony takes place next to a 45 foot (14m) high concrete owl statue, symbolizing knowledge and wisdom.

What some of your political and corporate leaders (and other world renown elite guests) are doing in the woods at night once a year practicing magic is beyond me but, I think if the intention is good, then - and, to my way of thinking, it appears to be 'good' for them emotionally or, in any case, 'harmless' to anyone (though quite a bit of silly nonsense goes on, in my humble opinion (says the Freemason, lol!)) - so be it! If it helps them to decompress, then what's the harm in it? There are plenty of bizarre-looking rituals practiced by many spiritual/religious/fraternal organizations found all over the world - some, perhaps, so secret that we might never know about them. Take Catholicism, for instance: symbolically eating the body of a dead god-man believing that doing that will somehow ensure life eternal for the partaker or something to that effect. Weird? Not to those who practice it and understand the deeper intent/meaning of this 'magical' ceremony. (Yes, yes, before someone says it, we Freemasons have our own share of seemingly-bizarre rituals, too, of course.)

In any case, the author at the link above goes on to provide compelling evidence of a "Secret Owl Society" that has existed for centuries in various locations around the world - modern and ancient. The evidence is very interesting to me; and, I hope you will find it interesting, too, provided that you choose to consider the article when you have the time.

I'll give it again:

Exposing the "Secret Owl Society" Soaring Through History

Heck, take out a dollar bill and look at the all seeing eye staring at you and the owl on it.

Are you certain the "owl" isn't "Just peaks in a sinusoidal-like web of lines"?

Take a closer look at the evidence at the link. The author debunks the owl theory, to my satisfaction, at least.

Are you sure the "all seeing eye" wasn't "...actually added by an engraver who wasn’t a Mason"? He probably found the inspiration for his design from Masonry. I'll give you that.

"The official term is that’s the eye of providence. The eye of God, in some general way," says Steven Bullock, a history professor at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

I tend to see it that way, too. I don't find it sinister or weird at all that an artist/engraver in 1935 'carved' God's eye into your dollar bill and placed it there over the top of an Egyptian pyramid.

I hope America is as long-lasting as the Great Pyramid! I share that sentiment with your Founding Fathers.

"The pyramid was seen as the kind of human structure that lasted out the ages," says Bill Ellis, a professor emeritus of American Studies at Penn State. He says the founding fathers wanted the country to last as long as the pyramids.
~ link

Of course putting the owl on money is not new....They've done it down through the ages.

Yes, and not just on coins/bills but on buildings, too.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What some of your political and corporate leaders (and other world renown elite guests) are doing in the woods at night once a year practicing magic is beyond me but, I think if the intention is good, then - and, to my way of thinking, it appears to be 'good' for them emotionally or, in any case, 'harmless' to anyone (though quite a bit of silly nonsense goes on, in my humble opinion (says the Freemason, lol!))

I guess my question would be - Good for whom? I dont envision these people have our best interests at heart.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: CanadianMason

What some of your political and corporate leaders (and other world renown elite guests) are doing in the woods at night once a year practicing magic is beyond me but, I think if the intention is good, then - and, to my way of thinking, it appears to be 'good' for them emotionally or, in any case, 'harmless' to anyone (though quite a bit of silly nonsense goes on, in my humble opinion (says the Freemason, lol!))

I guess my question would be - Good for whom? I dont envision these people have our best interests at heart.

Unless the accusations of sex slaves (some accounts say these come from the same sources/people as mentioned in Conspiracy of Silence which was produced for but never aired by the Discovery Channel) and sacrifices at the Bohemian Grove are true. Then what they are doing under that huge owl is not so benign.

By the way the huge statue is not the only Owl the Bohemian Club uses it other places also: wiki with pictures.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Something strange is going on at the top of the world. Earth’s north magnetic pole has been skittering away from Canada and towards Siberia, driven by liquid iron sloshing within the planet’s core. The magnetic pole is moving so quickly that it has forced the world’s geomagnetism experts into a rare move.

New ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source: www.nature.com...

edit on 10-1-2019 by eisegesis because: updated source

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

This is a very odd tweet for Wikileaks to send out today:

twitter.com...

WikiLeaks

Verified account

@wikileaks
Following Following @wikileaks
More
Why did the U.S. State Department ship frozen penguin pineal glands from Argentina in 1973? https://__._/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html …

Why bring this up today? What are they trying to get us to understand?

No penguins were harmed though, right?
Hmmm. I'm really curious as well. One tidbit of info that comes to mind is the C_A told Congress they shutdown MKultra program in 1973. Who and What was going on in Argentina during this timeframe?
May coincide with Q #2663 where Q wants us to research further back and WL just gave us a big hint.?

[snippet]

FM AMEMBASSY BUENOS AIRES
TO SECSTATE WASHDC 3067
INFO US DESPATCH AGENT NEW YORK
UNCLAS BUENOS AIRES 5632
DEPT PASS: DR. HARRY J. LYNCH, PH.D. OR DR. RICHARD WULTMAN
DEPT. OF NUTRITION AND FOOD SCIENCE
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS 02139
E.O. 11652: N/A
TAGS: TBIO, AR
SUBJ: SHIPMENT OF FROZEN PENGUIN GLANDS.
FROZEN PENGUIN PINEAL GLANDS WILL BE SHIPPED PA 204 ETD
BUENOS AIRES AUGUST 3 TO NEW YORK, AND NATIONAL 62 ARRIVING
BOSTON AUGUST 4 AT 1330 P.M. AWB NO. 02651794035. FREIGHT
COLLECT.
KREBS
NOTE BY OC/T: PASSED ABOVE ADDRESSEE.
UNCLASSIFIED

edit on 10-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Good for whom? I dont envision these people have our best interests at heart.

I would say that they derive some cathartic benefit (probably not ALL of them; some probably take it with a grain of salt) from their participation in the Cremation of Care Ceremony. Do they have our best interests at heart. I don't think it's too far a stretch to deny that that they do.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

There is an old adage that goes "The people who 'run' Los Angeles belong to The Jonathan Club; the people who 'own' Los Angeles belong to The California Club." The membership is by invitation only. All new members must be invited by at least six existing members of the Club, and pass a series of interviews by the Club's Membership Committee as well as background and reference checks.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Joe Biden’s Latest Pro-Hollywood Move Ruined His Presidential 2020 Run

“Approximately 25 people attended the $5,000-per-plate fundraiser, which raised a little more than $100,000, funds that will be funneled toward Biden’s PAC American Possibilities, which supports Democratic candidates and causes. Notable names in attendance were Paramount’s Jim Gianopulos, Sony Pictures’ Tom Rothman, producer Byron Allen, ICM Partners’ Chris Silbermann, Gonring Spahn’s Andy Spahn, Katzenberg, venture capitalist Chris Sacca, entrepreneur Jon Vein and Meg Whitman.”

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Something strange is going on at the top of the world. Earth’s north magnetic pole has been skittering away from Canada and towards Siberia, driven by liquid iron sloshing within the planet’s core. The magnetic pole is moving so quickly that it has forced the world’s geomagnetism experts into a rare move.

New ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source: www.nature.com...

Da Russians, boss! I saw this but refrained from posting as I knew someone would jump on it. I'm going to take a route I normally don't take with this type of information.

Is this related to a global shift in conciousness? Does earth thrive off certain energies and evolves/adapts accordingly? The earth is living afterall. Does it accompany a theory that earth in and of itself is "aware?" Universal law of Attraction? A change for the better population wise directly reflecting/affecting Earth's conciousness?

I tried. Not my cup o' tea.

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join