It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is all very strange. Why manipulate the photo at all? Why change the background for any scenario? What is the benefit?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Just FYI to everyone, those arent "medals" so to speak, they are challenge coins from various military units / VIPS.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes, on the level. I think you're catching on to the symbolism.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

Who's downfall?

The Owl worshipers?

They leave their tracks everywhere they go.

They start their wars on her birthday: ATS Thread about timing of wars.

They build their buildings:

They take their vacations in California with it. ATS Thread.

Heck, take out a dollar bill and look at the all seeing eye staring at you and the owl on it.

Of course putting the owl on money is not new: wikipedia.

They've done it down through the ages: coins through ages.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

And Lilith was the mommy of them all

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

daskakik, I'm wondering if these backdrops and angles for POTUS speech are being put out there as last minute exam preparation.

The scenario seems to be that over the next month videos and recordings will be released that prove wrongdoings by principle black hats.

It would seem reasonable that MSM are already preparing faked and amended videos and recordings to put out that make us question those put out by white hats?

I think these back drops are like a last minute test to make us go through the investigative steps of understanding what is genuine and what is fake - in preparation for the big stuff?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: Slichter

Window background is reflection from inside the room with shutters closed. Compare:

link

link

Those shapes some made out in the window panes are reflections of the American flag with its ribbons.

#nothingburger

THIS.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Excellent value add pteridine! I particularly like WANT DEAL

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, I have to agree with IAMTAT and MBSC. Case closed!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have a stupid DUMB question for y'all (thanks to some high octane speculation by Joseph P. Farrell):

"Conversely, underground facilities could be attacked by digging machines." Recently, we've seen the Trump administration nominate General Milley to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. That's the same General Milley that spoke about future soldiers having to fight "hybrid armies" and "little green men." However, in the weeks prior to Milley's nomination, articles appeared indicating that the military was stepping up its training of soldiers to be able to fight "underground," and in the accompanying pictures of said articles, overwhelmingly soldiers were seen, not entering and fighting in caves and caverns and other such underground structures, but rather, in hallways, corridors, and tunnels. So the question becomes, who are they intending and training to fight underground?

MUSK’S NEW BORING MACHINE NOT BORING

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Reminded me of this

Philip Schneider, an explosive engineer who worked for the U.S. government, with high-level security clearance, claimed that in 1979 he participated in the building of a “secret underground base,” in Dulce, New Mexico.....Schneider asserts that he was suspicious of the engineering operation while noticing the presence of Green Berets and Special Forces.

Dulce - New Mexico

Your mileage may vary - and remember - objects in MIRROR are closer than they appear

interesting side bar

edit on 1102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Follow the ex-wives?

MacKenzie Bezos: divorce from Amazon CEO could make her world's richest woman

Sounds like they are still getting along very well with each other. Protective move in expectation of things to come?

edit on 10-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Follow the ex-wives?

Sounds like they are still getting along very well with each other. Protective move in expectation of things to come?

The chick hes been hooking up with is the estranged wife of a Hollywood agent. She was also a TV host. He was an agent to Matt Damon, Christian Bale, and Hugh Jackman.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Follow the ex-wives?

MBS, some are hinting at the idea that Bezos can "sell off" her 50% without an "insider trading" charge if it is ordered by the divorce court judge.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

MBSC, this reminds me of the Matrix films where they have tunnelling machines boring down to break into zion.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Broken quote. I take the central statement to be aimed at Q folks and beyond.

@

Astute.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So Jim Acosta is down in McAllen Tx (where they already have a steel fence) saying that he doesnt see any crisis where he is at. Isnt that just proving Trumps point for him? Of course there isnt going to be anyone crossing in a city, that already has a fence.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Seems like Panic in DC may come to pass .... As MSM is Drumming it up ... no surprise
The 'doomsday' scenario: Here's what happens if the shutdown drags on

The country would face an economic hellscape if the government shutdown lasts "months or even years," as the president has suggested it might, experts tell NBC News.

At least we have a POTUS that matches the Furniture

The Presidents Desk

The President's Desk - Many presidents have used the Resolute desk in the Oval Office or the their study in the Residence. It was made from the timbers of HMS Resolute, an abandoned British ship discovered by an American vessel and returned to the Queen of England as a token of friendship and goodwill.

Resolute adjective
res·o·lute | ˈre-zə-ˌlüt, -lət
Definition of resolute (Entry 1 of 2)
1: marked by firm determination : RESOLVEDa resolute character
2: BOLD, STEADYa resolute gaze

God Bless

edit on 1102019 by MetalThunder because: (
)

extra DIV

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

MBSC, this reminds me of the Matrix films where they have tunnelling machines boring down to break into zion.

All this talk of tunnels reminds me of the coded conversation between Maggie Haberman and Q the other night (at least some speculated that it was).

Maggies tweet: twitter.com...

"There is no smoking on this train. If you're found smoking, we'll assume you're on fire and take the appropriate action," says the Amtrak conductor.
10:03 AM - 6 Jan 2019

Q's tweet: #2660 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 622d6c No.4635153 📁
Jan 6 2019 19:59:04 (EST)
>>4616371
twitter.com...📁
Handler (Conductor):
Smoking can be bad for your health. Read the warning label. Deboard train and walk away. Once in the tunnel, there is no going back.
Q

Then the next morning, Jan. 7, Maggie tweeted:

The High Line Has Become a Tunnel Through Glass Towers

twitter.com...

It may be nothing, but tunnels seemed to be a "thing" this past week.

BTW, does Maggie Haberman actually work. Judging by her twitter, all she does is tweet and re-tweet the work of others. I would guess more than a hundred times a day! She can't possibly be a REAL working journalist. I wonder just what she really is.
edit on 10-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Aesthetics.

They took a capture of the video, cut out POTUS and desk and paste on an existing still so it looks more balanced or whatever, but they did a poor photoshopping job.
edit on 10-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join