It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Image artifacts mixed with great white north imagination. Think I see a polar bear.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think it was shopped, too. The subtle symbol in the top left window pane gives it away. Why would it appear there? Probably to drive the conspiracy theorists around the bend.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Commenters are saying that IRL France there are definitely Qs written on the Yellowvests. I was a little skeptical because the first few times I saw Qvests it looked staged / photochoped, but these reports are from live streams.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, we're both missing something... I don't know what it means but it stuck out as forming words is all.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
@HillaryClinton
17h17 hours ago
The only border crisis we're facing is the inhumane detention of kids that has already led to the deaths of two children.

plan to codify Roe v. Wade and pass the Reproductive Health Act.

--Which one is it? save the children,kill the children,eat the children?--

We have never been at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with EurAsia.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: eisegesis

This. Great post, well said!

To those willing to put up with me, 

Thank You 

I have never wished you gone, and I think you have value to add.

affecting me in a way that makes me uncomfortable.

Sounds like you are growing or preparing to metamorph.

It would appear then, that value is being added to You as well, eisegesis... fancy that. And you thought it was Your job to inform Us... "The teacher has become the student." You didn't realize class was still in session, did you? That's right ... this has all been a test.

Your synapses are being rewired faster than you can perceive the ramifications of such.

OK, I just made up that last part about synapses. Ok, I made up most of it. But the part where I care, that was real.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A crazy thought on that "Special place" for George Soros... in Q Posts #330 and #365:

Could Special mean "of a Species"?

In which case it might imply Soros is of a different species to humans, or that he is to be imprisoned with other non-human species?
edit on 9-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be a "late dawn" somewhere?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Correct. IMO he is waiting until March.

11 March would be symbolic.

I've had 12 March +/-3 days rolling around in my head for a while.

I have no idea why, though, almost like being drawn toward a light.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
How a decrypted German telegram pushed the United States into World War One and prompted a wave of hostility on the US-Mexico border

I can't tell you exactly why, but the Zimmerman Telegram incident has popped up for me several times today while researching various things related to border security.

I had never heard of the Zimmerman Telegram, but WWI history is not my strong point. But, since it is forcing its way into my consciousness, I am going to mention it here in this thread. It is not a long read, but something tells me to read it and share it.

I never realized that Mexico thought of aligning itself with our enemies 102 years ago this month.

Here are the last three paragraphs of the article I linked above:

The Road to Bletchley Park exhibition at the former wartime site features a copy of the Zimmermann Telegram and details of its role.

Today, the two allies have GCHQ and the NSA - two vast intelligence agencies involved in interception and code-breaking.

They also have a pact which means that - on the whole - they are not supposed to spy on each other.

edit on 9-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]CoramDeo[/post]

Going into march now? Im barely on this train. But my main concern seems to be repeating... It feels like goalpost moving. Im not saying it is- but it certainly feels like it....

In other news I read Trump just hired 17 lawyers today... Thought you guys would get a kick out of that.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Correct. IMO he is waiting until March.

11 March would be symbolic.

I've had 12 March +/-3 days rolling around in my head for a while.

I have no idea why, though, almost like being drawn toward a light.

Ides of March ? (15th)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Because 12 March to 15 March is related to the Ides of March, when Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C.

Possibly related to BHO/Hussein/RENEGADE demise?

ETA - beaten to it by EMN!

edit on 9-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: 3n19m470

Correct. IMO he is waiting until March. Can’t say why. Yet. I could be wrong (since I’m just a human and we usually are!) but I really think I understand what he’s waiting for in regards to openly hammering human trafficking. He knows the numbers. He knows the names. The orgs. He knows everything.

From what I know, I’d be highly surprised if a lot of currently seated members of our gov are still in their jobs come July 4. I will be shocked. Then again I am not Q or read in on what their game plan is. Sure I do know a lot of classified things that are ongoing but God I wish I could be read in. Suspense is killing me.

Q if you’re reading this then give me a shout out please. Lots of people are losing hope and we need to remind them WE ARE WINNING!!!!!!

I'd argue few are really losing hope, individual systems are aligning as needed and their focus or energy is altering accordingly. Once in, once Q'd, there is no going back - not possible.

Other things are in fact afoot, big things. The challenge is this: Since day one I have said the effort is NOT originating in linear time (think looking glass, alice, stargate, goats...). I know, impossible to believe in a real sense, but it matters. We see it unfold in a linear way, but that is not how the process is being undertaken - only our POV is linear.

Yeah. Time is a bitch. I'm getting marginally better at ignoring it. But still....

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And then came Five Eyes.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
Could be a "late dawn" somewhere?

I don't recall ever seeing a discussion in my entire life about the landscape outside the Oval Office window. President Trump is operating at a higher level. There's a reason why the back-drop looked the way it did.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Solidarinosk, brother.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What a good read! Q is thankful!

I've had two bottles of Eisegesis and I'm all F'd up

Rel,Dash,COM,TOL,03Warrior,TAT,ETMN,WC,Pokey, ML,QOS,3n19m470,

Jan A C, PerfectE!!,B1960,Meathead,Coram,Dask, CanMas, Eisegesis

Metal T, All the Greens. Don Jr for having a laugh.

What a F**** ride my Friends.... Q will prove it true. Buckle up and STFU

Care We Must is not a user name, it's a Reality!!!

I apologize to those i did not name....No disrespect...simply a memory gap.

Their are a thousand lurkers who mean as much to this movement
as the posters....You matter! You are Q

0311,Leave no one to blame...Kill the evil, let god explain why they we're made in the first place.

edit on 9-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: I love london

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

FWIW, here's a guy who questions the credibility of the Santa Monica Observer re: another case.

Don't shoot 'fart the messenger boy'. I'm just saying, approach with caution.

The Santa Monica Observer has a questionable reputation. In fact, Santa Monica itself seems to have a lot of experience with fake news and fake news sites. It would be a great study for someone interested in the role of journalistic dishonesty in a single community.

link

And also approach 'thepomoblog.com' with equal caution.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No, the backdrop did not look like that. I don't think it was Trump's doing.

Below is a screen shot of the speech on the left and right is the pic in question. I tried to size and crop so POTUS was around the same size and you can see in the pic on the right that it seems like the chair had shrunk and looks odd. Also, what happened to the medals to the left?

edit on 9-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join