It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Of course, WE have known about the plans to use the Army CoE to build the wall for months now. :-)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This story was reported a while back with those connections.

There was talk of teen traffic victims the new part is victims as young as three.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

The Great Awakening.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
mobile.twitter.com...

Hmmm. Earthquake in Antarctica. Coicidence?

Rods of God?

Not from a polar orbit.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I've just been reading where Egypt has banned the sale of the Hi-Viz yellow vests lol.

Egypt seems to think that banning yellow vests will stop people protesting/marching lol. Hilarious.

Governments/authorities/TPTB are terrified of unity amongst the general population.

I forgot to mention the origin of the yellow vests. In France, a new law required all drivers to carry TWO yellow vests in their vehicle at all times. People were pretty pissed about it. I only know this because I'm a car guy.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
#2581 & 2582 are up.

Summing up todays posts so far, it looks like Trump is planning to have the Army Corp of Engineers build the wall. Funding is already secured via the huge military spending bill.

Trump's "negotiations" with Pelosi & Schumer today are just one last chance to expose the Dems as who they are.

LOL....the exchange between Trump and Tweedledee & Tweedledumb was priceless !!! After Trump trying in every way to be fair and civil, he gets scolded that this wasn't appropriate to discuss on camera, Why Not ?? Moments later NP goes on camera to say she didn't want to insult POTUS by discussing the issue to his face ! Ugh....

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

www.wsj.com...=https://t.co/fPTWmYbgjr

His detention comes as China and Canada wrangle over Canadian authorities’ arrest at U.S. request of a senior executive from Chinese networking-gear maker Huawei Technologies Co. Meng Wanzhou, Huawei’s chief financial officer and the daughter of its founder, faces extradition to the U.S. on allegations she misled banks about Huawei’s business in Iran, violating U.S. sanctions. Ms. Meng denies the charges.

Spy games. Also this at the same time:

twitter.com...

Then this...

twitter.com...

I wonder if CFO princess gets let go if trade deals go through...

Do you think it was a strong arm tactic??

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's true on mil budget from what I understand. Wonder if he'll shutdown the gov't to get what he wants? That would be something if the military ends up building the wall. It was fun to watch Trump grilling whining Chuck and Pelosi today. They didn't want to debate anything in front of cameras. What are you hiding Chuck?

On Foxnews (Outnumbered) Five the one male reporter briefly mentioned something pertaining to "Q" and that blonde bimbo just went nuts.
Poor guy, he was 'out numbered' er, out foxed 4:1.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Seems like even the MSM knew.

Could Trump Actually Use Military Funding for His Border Wall?

Now, Trump has reportedly floated the idea of the U.S. military footing the bill—a move that would dramatically change how the government has approached border security in recent years.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nice clip. After President Trump finishes with Pelosi this morning in the Oval Office, he pivots to Schumer and demonstrates what a REAL leader is like: twitter.com...

There's also video out there showing President Trump setting Nancy Pelosi straight this morning, but #QAnon on Twitter is moving too fast today. Can't find it now.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Azzholes CNN and MSNBC today: "Can't we all just focus on Trump's Obstruction of Justice and Illegal Payments to Women?"

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I've just been reading where Egypt has banned the sale of the Hi-Viz yellow vests lol.

Egypt seems to think that banning yellow vests will stop people protesting/marching lol. Hilarious.

Governments/authorities/TPTB are terrified of unity amongst the general population.

I forgot to mention the origin of the yellow vests. In France, a new law required all drivers to carry TWO yellow vests in their vehicle at all times. People were pretty pissed about it. I only know this because I'm a car guy.

Assume a safety reason in event of breakdown. Reminds me of Colorado where everyone (residents) must carry chains at all times.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Reminds me of Colorado where everyone (residents) must carry chains at all times.

Reminds me of Joe Biden telling Black people: "Trump's gonna have y'all back in chains again!"

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

WhatsApp / KIK / Wikr

This is how many of THEM communicate.
Monitored. Tracked. HUNTED.

LIVE STREAMING
P2P sharing

The things we see cannot be unseen.
The things we hear cannot be unheard.

NXIVM is the K E Y

Regarding “why haven’t arrests occurred”
Individuals don’t need to be in jail in order to be proven that they were arrested/detained.

How do you control people?
BLACKMAIL >>> evidence against

Schiff
Feinstein

Briefed. Accepted. Controlled.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

HBO show last night called enemies about presidents turning on their own justice departments.

Obstruction of justice narrative...Comey...what a PUTZ!!!

The lies they are portraying are UNBELIEVABLE.

Factually incorrect info, blatant.

2 hour 2 part of series on Trump and on how virtuous Comey is for outing Stellar Wind program under George Bush.

It was DISGUSTING.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dbl.

edit on 11 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

LOL

So you guys were paying 40% to the Chinese this whole time just because Obama wanted to?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

twitter.com...

So there's a grand jury...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It's incredibly infuriatung that these companies have allowed this to go on.

There is no way they didn't know!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Anyone seen the conversation between Philipe Reines and Scaramoochi on twitter?

The mooch says he talked to Q if im reading this right.

mobile.twitter.com...

Also found an intresting theory on 8. Wondering how often Q posts there as an anon to push things in the right direction.

Not looking to debate, but I've been asked multiple times about these topics. Figured I'd put it all in one post and see what happens.

I know I'll ruffle some feathers, but here's my "bold" predictions...

Trump/Flynn 2020

Pence tried for treason/pedophilia

George W. Bush flipped on the family

Jeb Bush will be gone within 3-6 months

Clinton Foundation investigation is already done (definite)

Russia investigation is done (definite)

Trump is Q+ (99.999999% sure)

The person POSTING as Q is Gen Flynn (just my opinion)

Media and house will push impeachment to cause a civil war (happening)... This will be the catalyst for my next point.

Mass protests in 2-4 months from now over the impeachment process and slow roll of information of previous crimes in America

Public arrests won't be for at least another 6 months. Once the vast majority of the public demand it. Won't be any earlier than when the public wants it.

The protests over seas will continue to grow and spread to other countries. We're witnessing a world wide revolution right now.

Skippy Podesta came out with the rolling stone article to get ahead of the pizzagate revelation from the Comey testimony. Comey admits to burying the PG investigation and handing it off to someone else (probably McCabe or Strzok to "handle it")

Pizzagate is 100% real.

Comey, Rosenstien, Mueller, George W Bush, potentially Clapper are all saving their asses and turned on the deep state... Plus countless others not known yet.

Comey caught in the tarmac scandal with Loretta Lynch... Forced to re open Clinton/FBI investigation right before the election as a result of this.

Stormy Daniels was a plant for Trump to ruin the media. Potentially Avenatti as well.

No Russian collusion... Zip, zilch, zero.

Alt media (true pundit and such) and people like Dan Bongino will continue to get bigger and will eventually swallow up the MSM.

We are the media now. We will become the second tier of the big time media.

We'll learn far more researching and relying on the spiritual aspect of things rather than science.

Everything you do and rely on is designed to harm you.

Almost everything you believe to be true... Is a lie.

Media/TV/movies/sports sole purpose is to distract, divide, and dumb you down.

Hitler was merely a puppet in a much bigger scheme to continue the NWO and their ultimate goal.

We are not alone in this universe

We will see world peace within 5 years from now.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join