It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I've been taking the approach of implementing the decodes our own way first and then cross-checking against the anons' ways.

This approach means we hopefully discover new methods rather than just repeating ones that have already been found.

Not dissing their methods at all, just hoping to add new ideas too.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The problem with 3) is the 'markers' within brackets are a mix of lower/uppercase letter(s), number(s), words (upper/lowercase), and phrases. I guess we start with one specific combination and try to find any noteworthy nuggets or matches then maybe able to identify a pattern. I wonder if this is how those guys felt who managed to crack the Enigma machine but it certainly can't be impossible to crack like Kryptos.

ETA: Makes sense on your post above.
edit on 10-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you for explaining the significance of #2577. This Q/POTUS association-connection will mean a lot after first indictment of a well-known Spygate official occurs.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I still find the bolt hole interesting.

en.mercopress.com/2018/08/16/new-president-takes-office-in-paraguay-pledging-to-combat-poverty-and-corruption

en.mercopress.com...

en.mercopress.com/2018/09/22/police-arrests-alleged-leading-hezbollah-financier-in-the-triple-border-of-argentina-brazil-and-paraguay

en.mercopress.com...

en.mercopress.com/2018/12/03/turkey-paraguay-close-ties-with-presidential-meeting-in-asuncion

en.mercopress.com...

edit on 11-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Rel you have a PM.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New Msg #2578. Q is telling Clinton Foundation whistle-blower Nate Cain (and all Patriots), why his "stuff" was confiscated by the DOJ raid 2 weeks ago.

That's very considerate of Q!

See Chuck Grassley's letter at the bottom of theconservativetreehouse.com... -police-state/ .

Apparently, documents seized were related to Bob Mueller (Uranium One) too. I sure hope Q is right on this one. They were seized to PROTECT them.

It's also worth noting in Grassley's letter, that OIG Horowitz, along with the House and Senate Intel committees all have "the goods" on Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So this Clinton Foundation Whistleblower is scheduled to appear on Hannity, then Bush Funeral gets in the way. After that, the FBI raids the guys home without explanation and confiscates his evidence. And then Q says the raid was intended?

I dunno. It gets tiring to have Clinton whistleblowers locked in Embassies, Jails, Suicided, Raided.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

Nate Cain's home was raided way back on November 19th, according to this Tweet.
Ref: twitter.com...

Bush's funeral preempted John Huber's huge December 5th Clinton Foundation / Uranium One testimony too.
edit on 12/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I havent even bought any Q gear, not that that money even goes to Q.

How do you know that?

No one has tried to follow the money and see where it leads yet.

There is a chance it could lead right to the real q.

Follow the money. First rule.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I feel like 2012/niberu was just as big or bigger.

Remember people from all over the planet were sending in photos of niberu.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Hmmm. Earthquake in Antarctica. Coicidence?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

John Huber's huge December 5th Clinton Foundation

Is this going to happen at all anymore?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Russia ready to make public correspondence with US on alleged election meddling – Moscow

Moscow is prepared to declassify all correspondence between Russia and the US relating to alleged meddling in the American presidential election in 2016, according to a top official of the Cyber Threats Response Center.

“We are ready to make public all correspondence if the US side gives its consent to it,” Nikolai Murashov, deputy director of the FSB-run CTRC, told reporters on Tuesday. These files are now classified, he said.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Could be Really Bad news for DNC and HRC & Co. if one believes the actual " Collusion " with Russia was always about the left projecting their own dirty dealings onto POTUS. The thing is can and should we trust Russia's version of what happened and even if we should, would the fact that it's Russian intel be enough to discredit the info. ?

I guess it could be helpful in conjunction with more evidence about U-1, CF pay to play and the the whole host of crimes committed coming to light ( hopefully in the near future ) .

edit on 11-12-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]RelSciHistItSufi[/post]
a reply to: [post]EndtheMadnessNow[/post]

EMN, I've been taking the approach of implementing the decodes our own way first and then cross-checking against the anons' ways.

This approach means we hopefully discover new methods rather than just repeating ones that have already been found.

Not dissing their methods at all, just hoping to add new ideas too.

I get it now... you guys use your ovaltine decoder rings and then analyze trump tweets. And essentially ruminate the work day away. Cant say I blame ya. I waste my work days working and talking tv shows. Whatever it takes to get the work day over with I always say. Press on, Trump truthers... find those hidden codes that so far have amounted to absolute squat.
edit on 11-12-2018 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
POTUS tweet 10 DEC 2018 @21:11 = about Comey
twitter.com...

Q #2111 17:11 = about Comey

Followed by next POTUS tweet 17 min later = about Comey
twitter.com...

Sounds like Comey is going down soon.?

I suspect that Comey's testimony last Friday was his last chance to "come clean." As it is, he appears to have blown that chance by refusing to answer many questions, plus he contradicted his previous testimony. I expect he'll be indicted for perjury soon.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Glad we got your seal of approval. Now go back to picking lint out of your belly button, or whatever it is that you do all day.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Dec 2018 - 2:13:47 AM
twitter.com...📁
Sometimes 'intrusions' have a way of safeguarding people & evidence.
Sometimes 'intrusions' are a necessary event in order to safeguard chain of custody
[post OIG WB status + doc handover protocols].
Active criminal investigations of this magnitude must be handled w/ extreme care.
The moment your name went 'live' there was no other choice.
Keep the faith, Patriot.
You are never alone.
Q

I believe it's fair to say this was a white-hat raid intended to keep evidences and information safe from the Hit-Clintons.
edit on 11/12/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Dec 2018 - 2:13:47 AM
twitter.com...📁
Sometimes 'intrusions' have a way of safeguarding people & evidence.
Sometimes 'intrusions' are a necessary event in order to safeguard chain of custody
[post OIG WB status + doc handover protocols].
Active criminal investigations of this magnitude must be handled w/ extreme care.
The moment your name went 'live' there was no other choice.
Keep the faith, Patriot.
You are never alone.
Q

I believe it's fair to say this was a white-hat raid intended to keep evidences and information safe from the Hit-Clintons.

Didnt they already have everything to begin with? Or, did Comey's and McCabe's FBI destroy or somehow tamper with the evidence they already had?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
mobile.twitter.com...

Hmmm. Earthquake in Antarctica. Coicidence?

Rods of God?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join