It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov. NIH = National Institutes of Health.

I couldn't find her ever connected to NIH.

There is a claim the address is a CIA cover link. Lot of dot connects at the link

I don't want to go into great detail, but remember Obama's "Brain Initiative", supposedly to map the human brain like we mapped the genes in the Human Genome Project?

NIH is the funding arm of that project. That project sounds great, till you pull back some of the layers pertaining to Behavioral and Social Science projects.

Just a side: James Holmes, the Aurora theater killer that was studying spatial/temporal illusions, had received a grant from NIH.

I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: savagediver
a reply to: samuelsson
Rod Rosenteins wife and protege of Mueller and Comey. Talk about conflict of interest. She has represented BC and the firm she works for has represented all of them , Mueller , Comey ,BO ,HRC,BC etc. smells rotten. Why is this not an issue?

Because sometimes Life isn't fair.....
Sending prayers to you and your wife.

This is what I love about our ats family. People really care for each other. I hope we can share the love to those whose worlds are going to be rocked in the coming year. Thank Q for the prayers and kindness. Sent a utu

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I dont even understand why you're on the Stormy Daniel's kick, big shoots.

Well, because it was relevant and important to Q at one point, in drop 1287

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov. NIH = National Institutes of Health.

I couldn't find her ever connected to NIH.

There is a claim the address is a CIA cover link. Lot of dot connects at the link

Alot of shady sites with claimed info about her but I figured NYT has no reason to lie about where she worked. Then again one never knows in the big spy circles.
www.nytimes.com...

Unsure of validity but here's a court docket with her NIH email all over it.
www.fbcoverup.com... pdf

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

There is a pic that has been posted here of Ed Buck and Adam Schiff.

0311 Warrior says AS= trafficking/narcs

Common interests?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Wikileaks just tweeted this bloody chessboard. What are the pieces on the smaller table? Knights?

Two white...two black.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Wikileaks just tweeted this bloody chessboard. What are the pieces on the smaller table? Knights?

Two white...two black.

twitter.com...

Queens and Kings.
edit on 7-1-2019 by srb2001 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Kings and queens

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Obama Sabotaged US Space Dominance - Q 437

Trump fixed that.

Time to celebrate, cautiously.

[CHINA THREAT.]

Celebration Time, come on!

Celebrating the whole 12-year Journey of New Horizons probe. This is Brian’s personal tribute to the on-going NASA New Horizons mission, which on New Years Day 2019 will achieve the most distant spacecraft flyby in history.

That quote is alittle deceiving because V'ger...

Voyager 1 is a space probe launched by NASA on September 5, 1977. Part of the Voyager program to study the outer Solar System, Voyager 1 was launched 16 days after its twin, Voyager 2. Having operated for 41 years, 4 months and 2 days as of January 7, 2019, the spacecraft still communicates with the Deep Space Network to receive routine commands and to transmit data to Earth. At a distance of 145.11 astronomical units (2.1708×1010 km; 1.3489×1010 mi) (21.708 billion kilometers; 13.489 billion miles) from Earth as of January 1, 2019, it is the most distant human-made object from Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks QoS, I don't recall that.

Also, EndtheMadnessNow

I don't subscribe to NYT so cant see the article and your 2nd link didn't work.

Still, unless she is still working for NIH primarily, there is no reason a lawyer in private practice should have that email link.

Course there are lots of things I don't know...soo, maybe that is one of them

Edit: I see it is still ongoing in 2018, perhaps she is defending NIH against FOIA suits.

QoS, you imply this is more than we might think. Bet most of our brainns/minds go right there
edit on 7-1-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bruce Ohr seems to have been a busy man...

"The OCDETF program is an unusually broad coalition that, as noted by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, “brings together just about every federal law enforcement agency there is. It’s the Swiss Army knife of law enforcement.”

The program’s strategy, which currently operates under the direction of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, aims to “focus federal drug resources on reducing the flow of illicit drugs and drug proceeds by identifying and targeting the major trafficking organizations, and eliminating the financial infrastructure of drug organizations.”

Interestingly, until early January 2018, the OCDETF operated under the direction of Department of Justice (DOJ) official Bruce Ohr.

The most interesting quote to me:

But Sessions himself acknowledged this, while at the same time, noting the strength of the program’s reach:

“MS-13 sells drugs, but they are not primarily a drug-trafficking organization. I have ordered OCDETF to prioritize MS-13 not because of their drug trafficking—but because OCDETF is such a powerful weapon."

edit on Mon Jan 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Ok no problem. Here's a scribd link
www.scribd.com/document/376354803/ASST-DOJ-Rod-Rosenstein-s-Conflict-of-Interest-Wife-represented-Clinton-in-Federal-Court

www.scribd.com...
edit on 7-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Could end up looking like that..

Usually you move a few pawns clear before you bring in your warriors, but this looks like the childrens table.

Dems were planning on passing some peacemeal spending bills for the pawn moves to get the game rolling.

We should know more tomorrow night after Trumps state of the border crisis video.

The old 1949 covert funding law may allow enough transparency for a congressional solution to occur, *if* enough Democratic members are given sufficient information.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Counting the pieces on the board, a black rook and a black pawn are missing.
I wonder if it means anything?

edit on b000000312019-01-07T19:47:29-06:0007America/ChicagoMon, 07 Jan 2019 19:47:29 -0600700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nvm

edit on 1pm107America/ChicagoMon, 07 Jan 2019 21:34:41 -060034192019-01-07T21:34:41-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: wrong Simon

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I wouldn't expect everyone to have the same moral standards, or have a moral compass at all. My point was is that you've taken almost everything in these threads at face value. You don't have to believe Q is legit to recognize that there are some things that have deeper roots, and thus begs the question "why?"

I ask why all the time amd in some cases I know why. I just try to avoid flights of fancy.

People often say they try to keep an open mind in regards to Q because they wan't to feel that there is hope. I don't have that need.

Whether things are legal or not isn't the issue, neither is the legal standpoint. The issue is why.

It is the issue when someone asks "What's the odds of anything happening to him?" and "Would the case be eligible for federal crimes?"

Also, "why" what? The question is too vague.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I came across that email when researching mad hatter awhile back. Never followed up on Simon.
Your Simon Stringer link does not work for me.
So Simon is in charge of the Theoretical Neuroscience & Artificial Intelligence Lab. Very interesting!

Yea, maybe the implant is running on embedded Microsoft...damn thing keeps rebooting for no apparent reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join