It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I'm inclined to think it was a jestful poke at the Qanon conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And driver license and receive more benefits than some Americans.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
We already knew this, but Wikileaks’ Assange Issues Official Denial of Russian Collusion in Release of Podesta Emails; NO CONTACTS With Don Jr., R. Stone, J. Corsi, Manafort, etc. According to Julian Assange:

It is false and defamatory to suggest that WikiLeaks or Julian Assange privately provided information about its then pending 2016 U.S. election-related publications to any outside party, including Nigel Farage, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi, Donald Trump Jr., Michael Flynn, Michael Flynn Jr., Cambridge Analytica, or Rebecca Mercer [it is defamatory because it falsely imputes that Julian Assange acted without integrity in his role as the editor of WikiLeaks, associates with criminals, or has committed a crime].

Assange also slammed the bogus Guardian article that claimed he secretly met with Paul Manafort:

These defamation efforts have reached a new nadir with the recent front page fabrication by Guardian newspaper, which falsely claimed that Julian Assange had multiple secret meetings with Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, right down to a made up description of latter’s pants at the fabricated meetings (“sandy coloured chinos”)
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange has ever met or communicated with Paul Manafort.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You can't make this s*** up.

American actor Christian Bale took the opportunity to take a swing at the former vice president, thanking Satan for inspiring him to play the "charisma-free" Dick Cheney.

'You're welcome': Christian Bale thanks Satan for inspiration and...gets feedback

Cheney’s daughter Liz was understandably less than impressed by Bale’s words, hitting back by invoking a decade-old assault charge filed by his mother and sister.

Liz Cheney, who has her own political aspirations, was also portrayed negatively in the film. In one of the final scenes, she seeks permission from her father to turn her back on her lesbian sister by denouncing gay marriage. Her parents released a statement in 2013 supporting her decision, and stating their continued belief in the traditional family.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

and? even if he was a "Satanist" doesn't this fall into your Freedom of Religion and Freedom of speech? how is it any different than any other person talking about their fakes god/s/esses

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is the 17th day of the shut down, for those who like the numbers game.

If Trump declares a national emergency tomorrow, to build the wall, and effectively end the stand-off that's closed the government, would tomorrow count as the 18th day or will the story stick with "closed for 17 days?"

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

OMG...... heard this morning listening to the morning show my Dad was watching when I brought his breakfast.
I really couldn't believe what I was hearing, that was probably the most blatant disturbing thing, but it was also filled with such delightful rants by these poor women, not taken seriously because they were women....LOL....meanwhile I guess they honored Carroll Bernett, who like many women before and after her had very successful careers on there on own terms, as much as that's possible for Man or Woman in that God forsaken environment...but sadly many , Men and Women, don't make it.

They wanna evoke the " Devil "..... I'm saying extra prayers today and trying soooo hard to project the right "vibe", what ever is happening, I feel resolved to the good fight, but tired...

edit on 7-1-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sorry offtopic post. I think catching up with the thread.

Lisa H Barsoomian lawyer that has represented Bill,Hillary and Obama to name a few.

She's been active in hundreds of cases for the district court in DC. Specializes in opposing FOIAapqpeals among other things. Lack of records indicate she's a CIA assett.

Hasnt this name come up before regarding Q?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Rod Rosenstein’s Wife

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Is the Ruth Ginsburg part of this photo real?
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

It's bad enough the msm is even asking this question but THE COMMENTS!

Everyone is saying don't air it! They are begging for the POTUS to be censored.

This world really is going insane.

Fine, if you don't want to hear but censoring is crazy.

I hope there are a lot of bots in these comments.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]
a reply to: [post]airforcerulessky[/post]

mobile.twitter.com...

Surely, you cant be serious.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

I believe the RGB part is photoshopped. She fell asleep like that during the last State of the Union address, I think.

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

More transformers blowing? Sky events?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

I believe the RGB part is photoshopped. She fell asleep like that during the last State of the Union address, I think.

THIS is REAL.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

If Trump declares a national emergency tomorrow, to build the wall, and effectively end the stand-off that's closed the government, would tomorrow count as the 18th day or will the story stick with "closed for 17 days?"

Actually, day 17 comes just after midnight (EST) tonight.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Many involved in the Hollywood entertainment industry or in Washington/world politics or in religious communities are now considered satanists/canabalists/baby-blood drinkers/baby-parts-eaters/adrenochrome junkies nowadays. Most of that sh*t IS (more than likely) made up.

edit on 7-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, thats the one!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: imthegoat

Actually, day 17 comes just after midnight (EST) tonight.

Well, I was reading an unrelated article and it said the shut down was on Day 17. So I don't know.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join