It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Intersting take RE: "acting" or scripted.

The "wall" is a symbol as much if not more then a literal event.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I am ready

Trump is winning so much it is really extraordinary.
He is setting himself up to be Emperor for life no doubt.
And no one will even care when Baron becomes emperor of Earth down the line.

I couldn't help but notice that Trump still hasn't Declassified the fisa files.
Can't help but notice that he has a real majority of the Senate and now pretty much all the majority he will ever need in the Supreme Court.
I couldn't help but notice that Trump has had the United States under a declared state of emergency for well over a year now allowing him to do all sorts of clandestine military operations across the continental United States and Beyond.
Now with this Q stuff he has support running from The Fringe all the way to the mainstream.
If this was a chess game I would say we are just about near the end of it.
edit on 1 7 2019 by dashen because: Wew

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
mobile.twitter.com...

We are in the second movie. Guardian of the pedos with RBG.

Now on to Panic In DC!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

that makes a lot of sense.

I am up to about 75% on the optimism meter.

Not that long ago I was at 38%

If/when RGB expires

It's gonna be epic

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm sure this tweet today from her refrencing tunnels and glass towers and lamb blood spilling in the streets is just a coincidence also.

Pass the whiskey.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So GG had Flu Shots, Fiji, Satan, and WWG1WGA bell?

Bonus

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Intersting take RE: "acting" or scripted.

The "wall" is a symbol as much if not more then a literal event.

Is this one of those times that Q posts without the tripcode and sig to guide us along on our journey?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Make it a double.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
In Q's second post of the day (#2644), he links a @realDonaldTrump tweet that basically tells us to figure out why the Democrats want to send foreign countries billions of dollars but won't fund $5B for proper border security.

Q includes a list of "slush funds" and asks the common sense questions as to who really receives all this money the U.S. taxpayer forks over. Is Q implying that certain Dems are getting kickbacks from them? hmmmm

I bet that's it exactly.

I've been wondering for a long time how so many people in Congress manage to get rich while in office. It may be kickbacks, or it may even be straight-up embezzlement, with the entity receiving the aid being basically a front for money-laundering.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow, lots of coincidences err I mean connections this morning. My mental map projection of connections would need a few football fields to visualize.

Chicago cop suicide stats:
160 = 2018
159 = 2017
140 = 2016

This seems beyond belief even if those numbers were for entire country let alone one state, one city. I seen these numbers aired on Foxnews today for the first time vs the explosive Chicago murder rate the past several years. Prior to DJT the VA was in total disarray and abuse. How many of those cops were military vets? How many of those Vet charities were fronts? Many, many, many experimental PTSD meds have been pushed on Vets over the decades with horrific results. Could this have any connections to Q #2663 & 773?

The 2018 Crozet, Virginia train crash mentioned by MBSC was caused by a garbage truck driver which the news source stated, "The substance that Naylor is accused of being under the influence of was not named in the announcement."

Unknown substance?

*MBSC, you made some interesting connections!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Almost everyday, I walk the "Q..." trail.

This is an actual fact.

When Q appeared, I took it as a sign (coincidentally).

And, speaking of "signs" (at the trailhead), one of them broke recently, so there's now a giant "Q" in the woods that I've been meaning to grab under the cover of darkness, lol.

Two other funny things happened yesterday.

I thought of a woman that I used to work with, and within ten minutes my phone rang. I had to stop and check myself, but these things happen often to me. It's becoming quite "normal."

The second odd thing happened after I was done walking. I checked my phone like today's "normal" people do after not staring at it obsessively and while listening to a voicemail, this "ad" popped up.

Yeah, I know... Probably nothing.

With that said, I haven't looked into it much.

Couldn't find a damn thing after a quick search.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Sara Sanders jjust announced Trump will go to Southern Border this Thursday.
twitter.com...

FoxNews White House correspondent John Roberts just said the President will make a Prime Time announcement tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Working with TV networks now to make it happen. Related to Border Security. Will be a big deal announcement.

-Also-

Israel's Netanyahu says he'll make a "dramatic announcement" later today. (Israel time.)
Source: apnews.com...

edit on 1/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: eisegesis

"The Festival of the Three Kings is celebrated every year on the 6th of January, and its significance will steadily increase. Men will understand more and more what a Magi is, and what the great Magi, the Masters, are."

For starters, the magi were not kings. They were learned men, sort of like astrologers. The knew from reading the stars that a momentous event had occurred, and that it had happened in Judea.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He shouldn't have to "work" with the networks to air a Presidential speech/announcement. That is their job! I'm seeing reports that some networks may not air his speech.

Chuck Grassley tweet--

More
@realDonaldTrump when u give ur tv speech Tuesday night deliver it as if u were conversing with Iowans not New Yorkers

With the way Sara Sanders worded the announcement on the Border Trip Thursday..."matter of national security and humanitarian crisis".. Trump may be playing his TRUMP Card. Declaring a National Emergency.
edit on 7-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

We are in the second movie. Guardian of the pedos with RBG.

Now on to Panic In DC!

Freeky Deeky numbers for RBG and the watch. Is this really habbening?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks! Those cop suicide numbers are country wide, not county wide (I think). But Chicago's number is 60% higher than the national average nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

If Spygate Declassification was included in the National Emergency parameters, I'd be happy as a lark.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sorry
mobile.twitter.com...

Wow! I'll have to re-read Q's post and see if its subject was Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Israel is going to pay for the wall!

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join