It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Gabapetin is the drug in The Exorsism of Emily Rose that made the exorsism impossible

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

Hey mate, I've been through some "should've died" moments in my life and personally, I swear by the cannabis I've used all my life as one of the greatest physical "assists" I've used

[url=https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq#link/_15[/url]

But the Most Important thing is Hope ... and she is Very lucky to have someone like you who cares so much, you're giving her hope . . . check out those links mate, it's too cheap to make money from so the data about cannnabinoids has been 'suppressed'

p.s. Sorry mods if this is "off topic" but when it comes to possibly saving a life, surely 'A' post to a desperate member sharing some love is ok?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

You're not thinking of Gaston Naessens and his iirc solution 41-X?

He's Canadan and he proved his research in court and won .... but he was restricted to only supplying his product personally ,, which obviously removed his ability to treat many people and spread the news

Look him up on YouTube about the microscope he developed and how his treatment works, it's brilliant

p.s. again apologies mods, but this is Life and Death stuff, I'm sure Q would approve!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

or is one of the 19 to be immediately deceased if anyone harms POTUS?
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

where did that concept come from? How would 'they' die? Implants?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Speaking of kings, diamonds and sky events:

NASA's OSIRIS-REx spacecraft sidled up to the diamond-shaped asteroid Bennu today (Dec. 3) 
link

The Bennu is an ancient Egyptian deity linked with the sun, creation, and rebirth. It may have been the inspiration for the phoenix in Greek mythology.

According to Egyptian mythology, the Bennu was a self-created being said to have played a role in the creation of the world. It was said to be the ba of Ra and enabled the creative actions of Atum.[1] It was said to have flown over the waters of Nun that existed before creation, landing on a rock and issuing a call that determined the nature of creation. It was also a symbol of rebirth and was therefore associated with Osiris.

The Greek historian Herodotus, writing about Egypt in the fifth century BC, wrote that the people at Heliopolis described the phoenix to him. They said it lived for 500 years before dying, resuscitating, building a funerary egg with myrrh for the paternal corpse, and carrying it to the temple of the Sun at Heliopolis.

link

Which brings us back to the three Magi (kings) and their gifts of myrrh, frankincense and gold:

The 6th of January is the same date as that on which, in ancient Egypt, the Festival of Osiris was celebrated, the Festival of the re-finding of Osiris. As you know, Osiris was overcome by his enemy Typhon: Isis seeks and eventually finds him. This re-finding of Osiris, the Son of God, is represented in the Festival of the 6th of January. The Festival of the Three Kings is the same Festival, but in its Christian form.

Myrrh is the symbol of sacrifice, of death, the sacrifice of the earthly in order that the Higher may come to life.

link

I am still wondering if Jack Parsons of rocket science sex magick fame and Alan Parsons are somehow related...

edit on 7-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Pence Fiji connection is interesting indeed but I am even more intrigued by the Pence Laurel pic (@POTUS_Schedule background)

Over Pence's head the sign reads Laurel.

Just as the ancient Greeks and the Etruscans before them, the ancient Romans associated the laurel wreath with victory and success. They saw it as a badge of honor and was only given to a select few who had achieved something extraordinary.

Caesar received the wreath for his many victories on the battlefield. It was awarded to him at his triumphal procession through Rome in April, 46 BCE.

Why did Julius Caesar wear a wreath on his head?

So is Trump (45) trolling Pence (wannabe 46)?

In 44 BC, it became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar which made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history.
link

A recurring theme in Exegesis is Dick's hypothesis that history had been stopped in the first century AD, and that "the Empire never ended". He saw Rome as the pinnacle of materialismand despotism, which, after forcing the Gnostics underground, had kept the population of Earth enslaved to worldly possessions. 
Philip K. Dick

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

"This wood...is...fake." ~ Pinnochio

The adventures of Pinnochio was...

originally published in a serial form as The Story of a Puppet....

link

Fakewood
Hollywood
Puppet[ry]

Hollywood/Fakewood produces political/cultural propoganda.

Who controls Pinnochio?
Why does his nose grow? LIES.
Who REALLY pulls the strings?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Are you going to attempt to do a CAP decode on Post 2658?

Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed mass fear that POTUS would start WWIII re: North Korea? POTUS > PEACE on the Korean P > NO further missile tests or U enrichment. New narrative created. Refusal to provide coverage of successes. Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed a stock market collapse if POTUS was elected? POTUS E + policies > largest gains recorded in market's history New narrative created. Refusal to provide coverage of successes. [Use FED to inc rates to counter growth and project POTUS blame] Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed complete economic collapse if POTUS was elected? POTUS E + policies > lowest unemployment records in history + record jobs/GDP growth New narrative created. Refusal to provide coverage of successes. [Deploy and use 'racism' 'sexism' and every other ….'ism' to counter potential Black/Hispanic pop support] Why do D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] continually push the 'IMPEACH' narrative if impeachment requires 2/3rd SENATE VOTE TO ENACT (odds of that?)? Do they push this FAKE NARRATIVE to project a supposed 'supportable w/ evidence' wrongdoing to their BASE (confirmation bias)? Accusations never supported by facts? Group-Think. The list goes on and on….. PANIC IN DC? WHY? WHAT WAS LOST? POWER OF THE PURSE. COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY. POWER TO REPLACE SENIOR OFFICIALS WITHIN CRUCIAL GOV POSITIONS (DEPT'S) WHO CAN THEN REPLACE SR+MID+LOW POSITIONS (TRICKLE_DOWN REPLACEMENT). POWER TO APPOINT SC JUSTICES. (What if HRC won and appointed 2+ crooked SCJs?) (The Last Resort) POWER TO DIRECTLY UNDO HUSSEIN/PREV EO'S WHICH HARMED-GREATLY LIMITED THE US IN MANY VITAL/NEC WAYS. POWER TO REBUILD THE UNITED STATES MILITARY (BACK) TO A GLOBAL SUPER POWER. (CHINA PAYOFFS (BRIBE $) FAILURE) POWER TO ENACT LAWS BY EO TO COMBAT AND PROTECT OUR PEOPLE. POWER TO SHIFT FOREIGN POLICY THEREBY REDUCING OUR ENEMIES ABILITY TO PROSPER AND SOMEDAY REIGN. (IRAN DEAL - PARIS ACCORD - CHINA TRADE - SYRIA - ………………….) POWER TO DECLAS CRUCIAL DOCS TO PROVIDE THE PUBLIC W/ THE TRUTH (TRANSPARENCY). POWER TO GIVE BACK POWER TO THE PEOPLE (AS INTENDED BY OUR FOUNDERS). LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. ………………… Q

That should keep you busy for a while.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also available in Canada.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On the other hand, while stats are generally reliable indicators, sometimes miracles do happen.

My father had esophegeal cancer, one of the most agressive forms.

Was given 2% chance of surviving surgery.

He lived another six years.

No special pill.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

But what if you knew where you were going ?

Belt and Road Initiative

Xi's colossal program is 11 times the size of the U.S. Marshall Plan, which reconstructed Europe after World War II.
11 11 how about that

Talk about connecting some dots, ahh the map not thoughts lol
edit on 172019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Uranium connection perhaps ?

warship clouds negations
Late ETA
For fun

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That was my first thought reading this. We are about three weeks away from the anniversary of the 2018 Crozet, Virginia train crash

January 31, 2018. A chartered Amtrak train named Congressional Special Train 923, following the route normally used by the Amtrak Cardinal and carrying a group of politicians and lawmakers from the Republican Party, collided with a garbage truck at a level crossing at Lanetown Road in Crozet, Virginia, 12 miles (19 km) west of Charlottesville, Virginia. The train was chartered by Republican lawmakers for transportation from Washington Union Station to an annual retreat at The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia.

Does she know something about this having been more than a mere accident and Q is trying to encourage her to make her knowledge public?

Last January was crazy! We are only 6 days away from the anniversary of The Hawaii False Missile Alert

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Could the regular service appointments to maintain functionality be talking about some experimental or secret medical treatment (like we've already been discussing) that these people have access to? Like, not having access to this treatment any longer will cause your health to fail rapidly? Need to regularly get your old blood changed out with teenager blood, or it all goes down hill? Bill Clinton aint looking so hot lately....

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Gabapetin is the drug in The Exorsism of Emily Rose that made the exorsism impossible

I took Gabapentin (or Neurontin) for many many years for nerve pain in my back and leg. It is a very powerful drug in high doses. Also, an off brand use of this drug is for opiate withdrawl. It will pretty much take all the physical symptoms of opiate withdrawls away. Also makes you sleep like a little baby. Its got many uses.
edit on 7-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting choice of language in this NYT article by By Peter Baker and Maggie Haberman from April 26, 2018

For Many, Life in Trump’s Orbit Ends in a Crash Landing

Another day, another casualty. Or two.

A ride on President Trump’s bullet train can be thrilling, but it is often a brutal journey that leaves some bloodied by the side of the tracks.

“This is an individual who completely lacks compassion and empathy, and therefore the recycling of people, people crashing and burning, it means nothing to him,” Mr. O’Donnell said. “He might put on a public frown for a day because he’s upset that, in his mind, the admiral got railroaded out. But Trump couldn’t care less about the admiral.”

“I think that loyalty has always been a one-way street with Trump, and he doesn’t really care about the wreckages he engenders as long as he comes out where he wants to be,” said Tim O’Brien, a biographer who was sued by Mr. Trump over a book reporting that Mr. Trump had inflated his net worth.

link

ETA:

There's also this article By Eileen Sullivan and Maggie Haberman from Aug. 15, 2017

Trump Shares, Then Deletes, Twitter Post of Train Hitting Cartoon Person Covered by CNN Logo

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

As you admit, you have much yet to decipher, neophyte.

There are many esoteric interpretations of INRI, one of which is, in alchemical terms, regeneration through fire.

You are on the right path, eis.

Now: Find the hidden stone: V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (Hint: Latin)

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

It's the KEY hidden in plain sight.

WWG1WGA

Cheers

edit on 7-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Aallanon

I took Gabapentin (or Neurontin) for many many years for nerve pain in my back and leg. It is a very powerful drug in high doses. Also, an off brand use of this drug is for opiate withdrawl. It will pretty much take all the physical symptoms of opiate withdrawls away. Also makes you sleep like a little baby. Its got many uses.

Codiene is prescription only now in my country, and just last week a chemist I know well was telling me that the codeine addicts are now getting into gabapentin/pregabalin instead! Color me shocked! I had a horrific neuropathic injury that took 15yrs to heal. I was given a ton of gabapentin when it was still in it's trial stage (6-800mgs p/d -they were still guessing doses) and it didn't help one millipoof! Just made my mind feel strange. But I tend to have atypical effects from many drugs, wow tramal withdrawal's really suprised me with their severity and overall nastiness!

Just another B@%$$%T compound sold by BigPharma, the dealer's dealers! And yet there are some fantastic drugs that work a treat, they just cost $1,000 a pill! Makes me ANGRY. I have No Doubts The Plan has taken this into consideration

Hey did you know Trump is going to change some (esp drug) laws so that ~50,000 people will be released from prison prior to their 'due date' over the next 10yrs ... an idea that congress wrote into power in 2008, they just never did anything with it )like SO many laws, as I mentioned earlier (hey Daskalisk?)

I LOVE The Fact this guy has no meaningful connections to the cabal AT ALL! Assange said it best when asked why he published nothing on Wikileaks about The Donald ... his reply "because, there is nothing"! LOL

Yep, let's sit back and enjoy the show and remember there's "no I in team"

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
NEW Q this morning -

twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
"With all of the success that our Country is having, including the just released jobs numbers which are off the charts, the Fake News & totally dishonest Media concerning me and my presidency has never been worse. Many have become crazed lunatics who have given up on the TRUTH! The Fake News will knowingly lie and demean in order make the tremendous success of the Trump Administration, and me, look as bad as possible. They use non-existent sources & write stories that are total fiction. Our Country is doing so well, yet this is a sad day in America! The Fake News Media in our Country is the real Opposition Party. It is truly the Enemy of the People! We must bring honesty back to journalism and reporting!"
Compare & Contrast.
Ring a Bell?
Think Drop Yesterday.
>New narrative created
>Refusal to provide coverage of successes
Why is this important?
Sometimes making a connection leads to uncovering ……
Q

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

They Cracked this 250 Year-Old Code and Found a Secret Society Hidden Inside

Dismissed today as fodder for conspiracy theorists and History Channel specials, they once served an important purpose: Their lodges were safe houses where freethinkers could explore everything from the laws of physics to the rights of man to the nature of God, all hidden from the oppressive, authoritarian eyes of church and state.

The Q Key Code of God

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Keeping this on topic for White House insiders I found this link between the US CIA and the Egyptian Bennu bird.

www.instructables.com...

Looks more like a branch observation than a final chapter but does convey the idea of a Dynamic top to the Great pyramid introduced in K3.

Where does one find the current value of 6 carat diamonds?

Have taken on my friends Korea designed fetter so won't be going anyplace far for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join