It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, that whole idmuseum.com domain seems to be no longer available?

Over the target muchly, I'd say!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Someone brought up Cruz and Q earlier ... it looks like this post may address that. If Cruz was also being illegally surveilled because they thought he might also end up a POTUS nom and they wanted to play the same games with him, then he may be in to some degree on some of the things taking place.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, that whole idmuseum.com domain seems to be no longer available?

Over the target muchly, I'd say!

Working for me although have no clue what to make of it.?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It was the tweet about Egypt. I got the notification at 10:04 am est. on my droid. Looking at his feed on Twitter now it says it was sent today at 9:59am est.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: crankyoldman

Senior NBC Reporter Quits: “It’s Deep State Propaganda”

News Punch is clickbait/fake news/far extreme far right/conspiracy/propaganda site.

link

NewsPunch, formerly Yournewswire is a fake-news site set up by Black Hats to discredit the type of stuff we research.

This is deduced from the fact that Snopes uses yournewswire / newspunch as a resource to debunk our research.

Their mode of operation is always the same:

1. Muddy the waters with bad info

2. Debunk the bad info

They create both sides...bad info and the debunk.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

Yep. Looks to be correct.
In short, don't drink the fruitpunch.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

When you no longer control the levers of POWER, do FVEY ('Allies') buckle & cooperate in order to preserve and maintain their future?

This will be the turning point in my opinion.

qmap.pub... drop #2655

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
worth a watch,

Kim dot com predictions

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The plot thickens...

The Western Han Dynasty Jade Dragon Pelosi

Repost: www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Spacecraft = Chang'e = Moon Goddess
- Lunar Rover = Yutu = Jade Rabbit

An early mention that there is a rabbit on the moon appears in the Chu Ci, a Western Han anthology of Chinese poems from the Warring States period, which notes that along with a toad, there is a rabbit on the Moon who constantly pounds herbs for the immortals.

This notion is supported by later texts, including the Song-era Taiping Imperial Reader. Han Dynasty poets call the rabbit on the Moon the "Jade Rabbit" (玉兔) or the "Gold Rabbit" (金兔), and these phrases were often used in place of the word for the Moon.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In a very distant past, ten suns had risen together into the skies and scorched the earth, thus causing hardship for the people. The archer Yi shot down nine of them, leaving just one sun, and was given the elixir of immortality as a reward.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-1-2019 by eisegesis because: nice work, MBSC

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Hallelujah! I may get my wish to see Brennan's live perp walk. What a snake that man was/is!!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Re EAGLE in Q Posts:

This obviously refers to the Moon landing but may also have another meaning associated with Iran.

By chance I was watching the last ten minutes of The Eagle Has Landed(1976), about a plot to kill Winston Churchill.

At the end Michael Caine, a German officer, shoots "Winston Churchill" on a veranda and is then shot himself.

A british officer says "poor sod, no one will ever know what he did!"

An american officer replies "What do you mean, he's just shot Winston Churchill?"

It turns out a body double actor was shot, to which the American officer says "then where's Winston Churchill?"

The british officer replies:

"In IRAN with President Roosevelt and premier Stalin... Tehran, that's where the reality lies!".

There is no explanation for this final line of the film's climax!! Also a search for youtubes and quotes from this film returns many "removed" links.

edit on 6-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Must just be for me... victimised again then, haha.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

My original post simply asked, "what changed?"
a reply to: daskakik

Epstein's island for one thing, the dome's gone ... oh, and not just a few token arrests but thousands and thousands of them, including a Cardinal (thanks Aussies) . . .

it's sad you can't see the 'writing on the wall' x maybe you're a bit shortsighted

edit on 6-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: hurumphh!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Steiner manages to infiltrate the country house and apparently succeeds in killing Churchill, although it is later revealed that "Churchill" was actually an actor and impersonator – the real Prime Minister is at the Tehran Conference. Those involved are also advised that, "No one will ever know about this. This never happened. It did not occur." Meanwhile Devlin, evading capture, leaves a love letter for Molly and disappears to live in obscurity.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
I asked what the EO legally changed, not who had some remodeling work done.

There were over 850 thousand registered sex offenders in the US in 2016, according to this report from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Those were not just a few token arrests.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

LOL and when did that "register" begin?

And those 16yo boys who were seduced by their hot 20something teachers and are now on it really deserve to be, eh x?

You and RBG would sure have a LOT in common
edit on 6-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: ughh

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

My original post simply asked, "what changed?"

Epstein's island for one thing, the dome's gone ... oh, and not just a few token arrests but thousands and thousands of them

it's sad you can't see the 'writing on the wall' x maybe you're a bit shortsighted

writing..... you have no idea. Fir e Sale

Thatch Cay goes on sale for $27.5 million asking price

Thatch Cay, a two-mile-long strip of land off the northeast shore ... The island has at least one house with a swimming pool, based on Google Maps photos. Jeffrey Epstein — a multimillionaire convicted of soliciting underage prostitution by federal ...

I was only able to read article once before paywall

But hey !

LoL

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Sex offender registries in the United States

I don't know what you are LOLing about but the first state register began in 1947. The first national registry seems to be from 1994.

I never said anything about who deserves to be on it or not.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Q#2567 (time stamp: 6 Jan 2019 - 12:09:09 PM)

When did @Snowden breach NSA & PUBLICLY RELEASE (CRIPPLE) INTEL GATHERING ABILITY (NSA)?

As posted here in the spring, just one anagram of "Edward Joseph Snowden" is:

"Jaded News Drowns Hope"

There is more in my original post somewhere in the ATS aethers...

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join