It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
Hey all,

I just noticed something. POTUS is currently on TV speaking. Top left of screen says "moments ago" but he's been speaking for about 20 minutes now.

He tweeted at 10:04.

In case there was any doubt it appears POTUS most definitely does not personally write his own tweets.

I'm headed back to lurk mode now. Keep up the great work.

I always assumed POTUS does not write his tweets. I figure it's been Q, err Dan Scavino.

Kidding but you never know.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
a reply to: Aallanon

Not yet, no. It was brought up. He stated he's trying to get it done this way. He also emphasized it's all on the dems and he expects something possible Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday but he doesn't see much happening from todays meeting in CD.

Interesting! I will have to watch this on video. From an NLP perspective, that may be some skilled and artful use of language ambiguity there. When it was brought up, did he actually say that there is no state of emergency? The answer you've paraphrased, indicates to me, that he merely stated his preference is "this" way...without actually defining which object/situation/action "this" refers to...leaving the questioner to assume their own logic chain is correct, and failing to explore other potential avenues.

Good find!

ETA: Decision making, is almost always a feels thing. Regardless of the individual algorithm, someone uses to arrive at the emotional, and often subconscious moment of decision, you can recognize it readily. And it's kind of like flipping a switch.

edit on 6-1-2019 by Enderdog because: Added a related corollary

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I don't recall exactly. Sorry.

Going from my memory I believe a reporter had asked him if he was going to use his Executive Powers to fund the wall. It was along that line of thought because the focus of the conversation is obviously the shutdown and funding the wall. He did not declare a state of emergency but the idea of the U.S. being in a "State of Emergency" was prevalent. To me at least.

I do recall the look of what I would describe as scorn when he stated this is all on the dems and possibly expects something Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday though. It seemed like a disgusted look, like when you need to bribe someone to do the right thing.... just my take
edit on 1/6/2019 by KewlDaddyFatty because: words

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: eisegesis
what does that mean. pyramid with two orbs
one orbiting the other not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syzygy

en.wikipedia.org...

In astronomy, a syzygy (/ˈsɪzɪdʒi/; from the Ancient Greek σύζυγος, suzugos, 'yoked together'[2]) is a (roughly) straight-line configuration of three or more celestial bodies in a gravitational system.[3]

edit on 6-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
New Q:

[RBG]
Why was she 'selected'?
Who appointed her?
Remember [her] history.
Ref: 230-page book called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, published in 1977 by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Highlights:
>Called for the sex-integration of prisons and reformatories so that conditions of imprisonment, security and housing could be equal. She explained, “If the grand design of such institutions is to prepare inmates for return to the community as persons equipped to benefit from and contribute to civil society, then perpetuation of single-sex institutions should be rejected.” (Page 101)
>Called for the sex-integration of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts because they “perpetuate stereotyped sex roles.” (Page 145)
>Insisted on sex-integrating “college fraternity and sorority chapters” and replacing them with “college social societies.” (Page 169)
>Cast constitutional doubt on the legality of “Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as separate holidays.” (Page 146)
>Called for reducing the age of consent for sexual acts to people who are “less than 12 years old.” (Page 102)
>Asserted that laws against “bigamists, persons cohabiting with more than one woman, and women cohabiting with a bigamist” are unconstitutional. (Page 195)
>Objected to laws against prostitution because “prostitution, as a consensual act between adults, is arguably within the zone of privacy protected by recent constitutional decisions.” (Page 97)
>Ginsburg wrote that the Mann Act (which punishes those who engage in interstate sex traffic of women and girls) is “offensive.” Such acts should be considered “within the zone of privacy.” (Page 98)
>Demanded that we “firmly reject draft or combat exemption for women,” stating “women must be subject to the draft if men are.” But, she added, “the need for affirmative action and for transition measures is particularly strong in the uniformed services.” (Page 218)
>An indefatigable censor, Ginsburg listed hundreds of “sexist” words that must be eliminated from all statutes. Among words she found offensive were: man, woman, manmade, mankind, husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, serviceman, longshoreman, postmaster, watchman, seamanship, and “to man” (a vessel). (Pages 15-16)
>Wanted he, she, him, her, his, and hers to be dropped down the memory hole. They must be replaced by he/she, her/him, and hers/his, and federal statutes must use the bad grammar of “plural constructions to avoid third person singular pronouns.” (Page 52-53)
>Condemned the Supreme Court’s ruling in Harris v. McRae and claimed that taxpayer-funded abortions should be a constitutional right.
humanevents.com...📁
Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]?
What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/?
What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?
What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]?
Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?
The clock is ticking.
PANIC IN DC.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

the amount "q" continues to reach is pathetic, really and honestly... who can seriously believe this? like, suspension of disbelief is one thing, but this is entirely different

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Honestly...

Some members need to find a new hobby.

edit on 6-1-2019 by eisegesis because: sad existence

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
[RBG]
Why was she 'selected'?
Who appointed her?
Remember [her] history.
Ref: 230-page book called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, published in 1977 by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Highlights:
>Called for the sex-integration of prisons and reformatories so that conditions of imprisonment, security and housing could be equal. She explained, “If the grand design of such institutions is to prepare inmates for return to the community as persons equipped to benefit from and contribute to civil society, then perpetuation of single-sex institutions should be rejected.” (Page 101)
>Called for the sex-integration of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts because they “perpetuate stereotyped sex roles.” (Page 145)
>Insisted on sex-integrating “college fraternity and sorority chapters” and replacing them with “college social societies.” (Page 169)
>Cast constitutional doubt on the legality of “Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as separate holidays.” (Page 146)
>Called for reducing the age of consent for sexual acts to people who are “less than 12 years old.” (Page 102)
>Asserted that laws against “bigamists, persons cohabiting with more than one woman, and women cohabiting with a bigamist” are unconstitutional. (Page 195)
>Objected to laws against prostitution because “prostitution, as a consensual act between adults, is arguably within the zone of privacy protected by recent constitutional decisions.” (Page 97)
>Ginsburg wrote that the Mann Act (which punishes those who engage in interstate sex traffic of women and girls) is “offensive.” Such acts should be considered “within the zone of privacy.” (Page 98)
>Demanded that we “firmly reject draft or combat exemption for women,” stating “women must be subject to the draft if men are.” But, she added, “the need for affirmative action and for transition measures is particularly strong in the uniformed services.” (Page 218)
>An indefatigable censor, Ginsburg listed hundreds of “sexist” words that must be eliminated from all statutes. Among words she found offensive were: man, woman, manmade, mankind, husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, serviceman, longshoreman, postmaster, watchman, seamanship, and “to man” (a vessel). (Pages 15-16)
>Wanted he, she, him, her, his, and hers to be dropped down the memory hole. They must be replaced by he/she, her/him, and hers/his, and federal statutes must use the bad grammar of “plural constructions to avoid third person singular pronouns.” (Page 52-53)
>Condemned the Supreme Court’s ruling in Harris v. McRae and claimed that taxpayer-funded abortions should be a constitutional right.
humanevents.com...📁
Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]?
What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/?
What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?
What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]?
Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?
The clock is ticking.
PANIC IN DC.
Q
qmap.pub...

>Cast constitutional doubt on the legality of “Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as separate holidays.”

Not only is she now a horrible non-human, but she was rather clueless. Those days are - at this point, Hallmark card days and NOT sanctioned by the government "holidays" and are not subject to Constitutional Review - most law schools do not teach the Constitution as a requirement.

Clearly her views are not legal, moral or spiritual, but of the social engineering nature.

"Who is 'really' managing her care?
The clock is ticking."

Clone bots have to die, on this I'm simply unwavering.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Except the wall in GOT did work for thousands of years.

It was only brought down because the white walkers stole a fire breathing dragon and melted it.

You think Pelosi has one?

Hillary?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Q#2654

www.axios.com...📁
Scaramucci model?
Public opinion (optics) do not matter.
Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
Q

"President Trump told reporters outside the White House on Sunday that he’s "in no hurry" to replace his acting Cabinet secretaries with formal replacements, saying, "I have acting, and my actings are doing really great. ... I sort of like acting. It gives me more flexibility, do you understand that?"

"Acting" as in "playing a part based on a pre-written script."

Enjoy the "SHOW" -

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder what the drugs are keeping her alive.

You think millions of Americans would like a trial of those drugs?

Come on Dark Overlord.

Leak those medical records.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

😂 You never know with these people...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Let the games begin already!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Giggity.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk... evb6s2KKUsN-KJH9QyEV01XFL31hKy6NtY&__twitter_impression=true

Those that scream the loudest

Follow the wives

That's it.

Where are the tshirts with these mantras?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Surgeon who performed Ruth Bader Ginsburg's lung surgery is 'a total powerhouse'
December 22, 2018

Valerie W. Rusch, MD, the attending surgeon of thoracic service at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, was one of the first women in the country to be board certified in thoracic surgery and specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer in the lungs, airways, esophagus, mediastinum and chest.

“I use the highest level of technological expertise to treat our patients,” she says in her biography on the Sloan-Kettering site. “But I also believe in a hands-on, person-to-person approach to ensure that my patients receive the best possible care.”

Much like Ginsberg, Rusch has an extensive list of accolades. The New York native is the chair of the American Board of Thoracic Surgery, a regent of the American College of Surgeons, and chair of the Lung and Esophagus Task Force of the American Joint Committee on Cancer. And after her 25 years in the field, the American College of Surgeons awarded her with the 2018 Distinguished Service Award, the college’s highest honor.

“She is brilliant, uncompromising, generous, and kind. A total powerhouse,” tweeted one doctor who works with Rusch. “I love the idea of Dr. Rusch and #RBG having a chat on rounds.”

Soon as surgery was finished she was “back to work” busy bee she is? She could hardly hold her head last time she was out in public with gloves on. Death is cold. Just like Soros what the hell is keeping him alive he looks to be dying from the inside out? What are they taking or what are they no longer taking?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Hillary too

One day she looks half dead a couple days later right as rain.

Although I am certain there is more than one Hillary

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's coincidental? that there's a Ruth Bader Ginsburg tribute movie making the rounds now, like the "For Whom The Bell Tolls" John McCain tribute movie, 2 months before he died. (Put to death?)

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join