It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Cut the crap, this thread is an echo chamber where no one within your group questions each other and when someone who isn't a q disciple dares enter your precious little thread, they're met with hostility and contempt, even when they bring FACTS.

Who cares about facts eh?

Not q "resesrchers", that's abundantly clear.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I must say. The China narrative makes no sense to me logistically. As chad states. The timelines make no sense for China to be some savior to provide proof of what was found as allowed by trump.

China does China. Now you tell me China is in on it- sure. But they have to be in on it from a while ago.

And I can’t help this. But the 1 2020 = att post. Facepalm.

Cmon guys. You just turned me. Don’t turn me back now.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I must say. The China narrative makes no sense to me logistically. As chad states. The timelines make no sense for China to be some savior to provide proof of what was found as allowed by trump.

China does China. Now you tell me China is in on it- sure. But they have to be in on it from a while ago.

And I can’t help this. But the 1 2020 = att post. Facepalm.

Cmon guys. You just turned me. Don’t turn me back now.

For the record, just because we bring something to the attention of the thread, or we discuss something in detail, does not mean we all believe it or go along with it. Thats how we hash out ideas and figure out what is going on. Discussion and analysis of everything we can find.

Choose your own adventure.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Fair enough.

But. Something I think that’s different between old ats and new ats (circa 2015). And it’s to chads point. But hear me out- I’m well aware this is a problem on both sides.

The problem is the echo chamber. Choose your own adventure is perfectly fine. But in old school threads, if someone brought in numerology ( or pick your topic) and it wasn’t jiving or making sense- people would call that out. It seems like calling things out is met with hostility now. Granted people coming in with questions usually may have an agenda. But it’s definitely missed from this thread and others.

I think there’s a path where we can all get along and learn.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thanks it does help, everyone has an agenda,
I thought Q was about people finding the truth
For themselves but there does seem to be breadcrumbs being left so people are lead to information that best fits the agenda, it was either dale Carnegie or Machiavelli the said, if you want to make someone do as you please, make it look like it's their idea, in other words appeal to their suggestibility in a subconscious level.

Start with the name
Q
Subliminaly you associate Ques with waiting
That's why many don't mind waiting
I like to pop in to this thread now and again
As you can learn a lot from what people want to learn you, especially their intentions.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I agree, and as you can see from my profile, I have been around here a long time. I know what you are talking about. This thread this somewhat unique though, I think we can agree. The only time I see any hostility is when people come in immediately trolling or being divisive (like our friend this morning). Or, its someone coming in and asking questions we have already answered ad nausem 6 threads back. Then you have the people like XAnarchistX who have been here since almost the beginning, yet offer hardly anything constructive to the threads. We are touchy here because we have pretty much been banned and ridiculed in every other corner of the internet. We have all worked hard to keep these threads going, and help create and spread as much information on the phenomenon as we can.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

bknapple32, I have no problem with being told that you think I'm wrong that 1/2020th points to AT&T. However I'm keen to know if you think my resulting finds are inconsequential? Do they add investigatory follow-up value to Q770?

Toowhit:

1) Q770 links Sen. Warren to Consumer Protection Agency and CORRUPTION/INFILTRATION/SLUSH FUND,
2) A federal judge passes the AT&T / Time Warner merger which a Motherboard news outlet says "Shows America's Consumer Protection Standards Are Ridiculously Broken",
3) Sen. Warren got involved in the merger debate by her letter and in under a month the merger was passed,
4) Her letter interfered, positively for Dems, with the Special Counsel investigation.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

No wonder President Trump is building a military Space Force. I had always believed that space-faring species would be far superior to mankind..but maybe they're not. At least not the species we know about.

Hey I read the same thread. Is this just a personal musing of yours, or did I miss where it said there were aliens with less tech than us? Just curious because this is fascinating.

And who is Poochie? I've been away from the thread for the last week while moving. (just a few miles up the road)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
due to a large amount of obscurity, the religious aspect is debatable. Which I know some will insist on, and some will be surprised to hear from me - I am not overly religious lol. The battle is real for our attention, but the Fog of War can be thick.

We all have (2) sides to us, Good and Evil - it is the nature of Humans. The battle is within and is for what controls You. Know your enemy for it is yourself - seems applicable here.

Saying that I present my Alternative to PRAY - "Q" style

MIRROR

now the segway to computers (which seems to be a huge Q focus)

Maybe the Book being ref'd isn't what we think it is as far as chapter verse etc....

Without any DEFINITIVE clarification from the SOURCE (on this or anything else) , I fear Q may be propagating unintentional dissent and disillusionment.

edit on 142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

No wonder President Trump is building a military Space Force. I had always believed that space-faring species would be far superior to mankind..but maybe they're not. At least not the species we know about.

Hey I read the same thread. Is this just a personal musing of yours, or did I miss where it said there were aliens with less tech than us? Just curious because this is fascinating.

I was saying it's good that not all space-faring species are so advanced that they could obliterate Earth in a few minutes. Just a musing, based on what CrankyOldMan said. That's all.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It's because in people's nature they pick sides.
I was a Q fan for a while at the start another one was victory of light that came out with things unknown to the G pop, but if you can control the information, the people are on a need to know basis... And what they need us to know is never going to hurt them or theirs,
The Catholic church ruled the world because they made people think and believe in their way, collected consciousness, there truly is no greater possession than the minds of a collective.
Quantum physics is saying we are creators
Matter reacts when observed by consciousness
I imagine the power of a collective conscious could literally move mountains

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Double post so replaced by a quote.
To myself more than anyone.

Rumi
When will you begin that long journey
Into yourself

edit on 4-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

how about an AI observing quantum positions of macro objects?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Cut the crap, this thread is an echo chamber where no one within your group questions each other and when someone who isn't a q disciple dares enter your precious little thread, they're met with hostility and contempt, even when they bring FACTS.

Who cares about facts eh?

Not q "resesrchers", that's abundantly clear.

I question things all the time and I never had any problem. Oh, but then again I have manners so I can see where you'd be at a disadvantage there.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

It's because in people's nature they pick sides.
I was a Q fan for a while at the start another one was victory of light that came out with things unknown to the G pop, but if you can control the information, the people are on a need to know basis... And what they need us to know is never going to hurt them or theirs,
The Catholic church ruled the world because they made people think and believe in their way, collected consciousness, there truly is no greater possession than the minds of a collective.
Quantum physics is saying we are creators
Matter reacts when observed by consciousness
I imagine the power of a collective conscious could literally move mountains

They should do a quantum experiment like that and see if there is any difference when 2, 5, 25, 50, 100, or more than 100 conscious observers are observing.

And then, see if there is any effect based on the thoughts/mood of the observers.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sure
Thats completely possible just like anything else still doesn't solve the big question though the creator one, is spirit part of the AI universe or is it trapped in AI, farmed even... Dunno but you have sparked another hypothesis in me so thanks
edit on 4-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

All good points, bk. I like your attitude.

I'll only add that I have absolutely NO problem with people questioning Q material or Q-related material in this thread.

It's only when they come on like insulting Aholes towards people researching and freely expressing their thoughts and ideas, that they lose my respect and interest.

At that point, they become background noise to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Rhiannas song umbrella coincided with the wettest recorded period in UK summer the full time it was number 1, everyone was doing a rain dance lol, and was shot on Fri 13th by people with occult knowledge.

Some fun facts but not really able to validate

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join