It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: queenofswords

"What is Mike Pence's stance on sanctions? He doesn't tweet much at all. He keeps a poker face at all times." It might be the hand he holds, is covered in blood...

Look into Tory Smith and the work he was doing and you'll learn all about Mike Pence.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But, Chang'e 4 is the FIRST to land on the far side.

Oops.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For over 20 years, this is how events would play out when China announced they intended to send either a probe or a manned mission to the moon.

The moon, not far side of the moon, not dark side of the moon. THE. MOON.

Plus...

Certain factions within the U.S. - mainly the old guard system in CIA / NSA / U.S. military created by the late @GeorgeHWBush as D/CIA and his predecessors - knew the truth of what we found...and who we found...on the moon with the Apollo missions.

Last time I checked, no Apollo missions landed on the far side of the moon.

Double oops.

edit on 4/1/19 by Chadwickus because: q “researcher”?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Last time I checked, no Apollo missions landed on the far side of the moon.

Double oops.

Photos from orbit. Apollo 8 in December 1968.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: liveandlearn

What I can't figure out about Snowden is where his loyalties lie. Did he originally flip, went rogue or is a double agent.
For awhile Q classified him as neutral/unknown then late 2018 got downgraded to traitor. He was supposedly looking out for us sheeple but later when he broke ties with WikiLeaks and became president of Freedom of the Press Foundation (not exactly sure on the timing there) he was and is now funded by Soros. WTF?

I don't know about what you posted, especially what you said about Soros. Holy crap!

I only know that Q group started calling him out early this year at some point gave him 4 hrs to respond ( there was much talk about him before hand with some pic in Hong Cong, or some where.

Then there was a call for him to respond to something they requested within 24 hrs.

He responded to an Arabic post he had already responded to with parapharsed " I did what I promised".

Regarding Snowden I'm just going by what Q stated in #2612 and then a few days later the Players page changed from Neutral to Traitor. But, yea could also be disinfo.

Regarding the connection to Soros - Snowden is president of 'Freedom of the Press Foundation' and one of their largest donators (PDF) is OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATIONS = George Soros

Gotta wonder who Glenn Greenwald really works for these days.

And another is Ford Foundation which is one of the top 5 wealthiest foundations in the world and they're directly tied to Council on Foreign Relations. Need I say more?

And Billionaire Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist; supporter of Obama & HRC.

DUCKDUCKGO and others.

And you can bet that SecureDrop was comp'd / cracked long ago. Q has it all as does the NSA and probably C_A too.

One big happy family.

edit on 4-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Something triggered you but I don't know what you're arguing about. I assume the twitter poster. All I did is reply to a member here who posted it first and I added the thread roll link. I'm not disagreeing with what you said above.

Here let me help.

Chang’e-4 Lands on the Moon
By JONATHAN CORUM JAN. 3, 2019
China’s Chang’e-4 became the first spacecraft to make a soft landing on the far side of the moon.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

So quite obviously the Twitter guy is full of it.

They're making it sound as though China has never sent a mission to land on the moon.

That is a lie.

Trump never allowed them to go, nor did the deep state prevent them in the past.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i must admit i dont know the full story of Q, i have been watching from a far i suppose you could say.

but could someone more knowledgeable on the matter answer me some questions?

is Q religious
does Q have any political preferences
does Q believe in Aliens

any help with this is appreciated

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: FlyingFox
For instance...

bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-brennan-and-clapper-hacked-fisa-court-judge-reggie-walton-comey-covered-it-up/

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Yawn.

I wouldn't dismiss the article

Seems some in FBI are giving out info.

This is a quote from a thread I posted Mar 2017

Justice Roberts was hacked as well as Fisa judges along with 156 other judges.

This was from whistleblower Dennis Montgomery who unfortunately turned the info over to FBI on the advice of Larry Klaymen, former owner of Judicial Watch. Believe it was turned over in 2012, over 600 mil pages and has never seen the light of day since.

He created a super computer for Brennan and Clapper the called 'the Hammer'. Probably was what mad Maxine was talking about when she mention the computer where obama has everything on everybody.

Maybe "the hammer" is in different hands now. One thing that did pique my interest re: Q being artificial intelligence is Q-learning. I, in my somewhat simplistic view on it, can see implications where "Q" is an adaptive state AI, with a possible restructured/advanced Q-learning technique.

My stars never stick...so have a beer instead!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

EMN, I think the DJT tweet of "Warren 1/2020th" is much more than a chuckle!

Converting the numbers to letters, we get 1 20 20 = A T T.

I think this points us to Elizabeth Warren links to AT&T.

The key link that comes from a search is her letter on May 14, 2018 to AT&T asking about payments to DT's lawyer Michael Cohen:

PDF of Warren's senatorial letter to AT&T demanding facts on contract to Michael Cohen

I think the excerpts below may indicate that Warren and co-signatory Blumenthal effectively interfered with Robert Meuller's Special Council investigation, possibly evenly feeding him leads! Does this cross branches of government lines? Does it show partisan collusion with the SC?

I need views from someone, stateside, with better understanding of the rules please.

According to an email sent to AT&T employees:
In early 2017, as President Trump was taking office, we hired several consultants to help us understand how the President
and his administration might approach a wide range of policy issues important to the company, including regulatory reform at the FCC, corporate tax reform and antitrust enforcement.
...Cohen was one of those consultants. Cohen did no legal or lobbying work for us, and our contract with Cohen expired at the end of its term in December 2017.

In particular, AT&T had a significant financial interest in key Administration decisions, including whether the Department of Justice would contest the proposed merger with Time Warner, whether the Federal Communications Commission would overturn net neutrality rules, and whether the Administration would push a tax plan that gave huge breaks to corporations like AT&T.

Does any current or former AT&T official have knowledge of the disposition of any of the funds that AT&T paid to Essential Consultants? Were any of these funds ultimately received by Mr. Trump, or any member of the Trump family or Trump Organization, or were they used to pay debts or liabilities of President Tnunp, his family, or the Trump Organization? Did any AT&T official believe, or have reason to believe, that any payments made to Mr. Cohen would be provided, in full or in part, to Mr. Trump or to any legal entity in which Mr. Trump or his immediate family had an ownership interest?

Q Post #779 - Feb 15 2018 16:09:29 (EST), is the only one referencing "Warren":
(Feb 15 =17, 779=23, 16:09=25=5by5, :29=11=cabal)

Consumer Protection Agency.
Sen Warren.
CORRUPTION/INFILTRATION/SLUSH FUND.
#Goodbye#
Q

A search of AT&T and Consumer Protection Agency brings up this Motherboard article showing that the AT&T/Time Warner deal was passed by a Federal judge within 1 month of Warren's letter on June 13th, 2018!!!

AT&T's Court Win Shows America's Consumer Protection Standards Are Ridiculously Broken

A search of Consumer protection agency and Warren brings up Warren's consumer 'protection' agency sets dangerous precedent

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the agency created by then-Harvard law professor Warren in the Obama years, effectively to enact liberal policies without new legislation or executive branch oversight, has issued a new rule that is the essence of lawmaking by regulation, something the Founding Fathers attempted to prevent through the Constitution's design.

edit on 4-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phelan15
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They're right and wrong. There are always quite a few C-12s airborne, but they don't always go through Little Rock. Judging by the flight paths they're taking, they either just came out of maintenance and are returning home, did a cross country training flight, or at least some are heading to the East Coast to head overseas. The Be20 is a catch all, so some might be C-12 transports and others special mission aircraft. Without looking up each and every tail number there's no way to tell which is which.

If this was something related to the Clinton's the DOJ have their own fleet of aircraft. They wouldn't use military aircraft. If, for some bizarre reason they did, it would be Air Force and be larger aircraft to make fewer flights.

And "planefags"? Seriously? Wow.

That is what they call themselves. It is a term of endearment, embraced online long ago, to mock the jeering normies.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

For religious references in Q Posts see #2431, 2403, 1886, 790, 522 for starters.

There may be many more references hidden in post timestamps for book:chapter:verse.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Once again, they are talking about the FAR SIDE OF THE MOON. Not the side Apollo, Chaing 3 and the Russian missions landed on. The side that we never see from Earth. Supposedly there is an ET base on that side of the moon. That is what all this talk is about. Im sure you already know that though, you seem to be arguing just for the sake of arguing.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
i must admit i dont know the full story of Q, i have been watching from a far i suppose you could say.

but could someone more knowledgeable on the matter answer me some questions?

is Q religious
does Q have any political preferences
does Q believe in Aliens

any help with this is appreciated

is Q religious - from what we can tell, yes Q references the Bible many many times, also speaks to the power of prayer often

does Q have any political preferences - yes, it appears that Q is a staunch conservative, or at least favors the Trump brand of the Republican party

does Q believe in Aliens - Q has intimated that we are not alone in the Universe. They have said that ET activity is classified at the highest levels in the government.

I hope that helped, if you have any more questions, just let me know!
edit on 4-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I've been through similar phases of disillusionment over the last year, feels a lil like being winded.

I hope you get a second wind as your posts give educational eye-openers that help us view this process from different angles, rather than being led by the nose.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No, your twitter insider said..

Certain factions within the U.S. - mainly the old guard system in CIA / NSA / U.S. military created by the late @GeorgeHWBush as D/CIA and his predecessors - knew the truth of what we found...and who we found...on the moon with the Apollo missions.

So Apollo orbited the far side of the moon, fine, fair enough.

What about Japan, Russia, China?

All have or had orbiters around the moon.

Oh look, China, in 2012, mapped the entire moon...

Liu Dongkui, deputy chief commander of China's lunar probe project, reportedly said the Chang'e 2 lunar map is the highest-resolution view of the moon ever recorded, according to a Xinhua news agency report. While other spacecraft, such as NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, have taken better photos of certain portions of the moon, the Chang'e 2 map is the most detailed view of the entire lunar surface, he added.

www.space.com...

So...Apollo astronauts saw something that the US didn’t want anyone else to see until Trump let China do it in 2018, but China mapped the moon in the “highest-resolution view of the moon ever recorded” in 2012.

How does that work, pokey old chap?

edit on 4/1/19 by Chadwickus because: Elite q researchers everywhere!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Im not saying that VOTL on Twitter is right, im pretty sure that guy is a nut case. Still you are arguing semantics.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No, I’m arguing bs with facts.

And you lot have your head so far up your arses that you HAVE to argue in favour of your comrades, even when they’re wrong.

Because q.

edit on 4/1/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why is Papadopoulos able to divulge so many secrets without being arrested or murdered? He's not concerned about either.

I would guess that it is because he has already served his time for his conviction (two weeks).

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ok buddy, you keep doing you. You are obviously superior to all us lowlife Q followers. Please, tell me some more about how you are so smart, and we are so delusional.

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join