It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

BIG!
...and from Sharyl Attkisson too!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Huge.

Yes I trust her, shes a good egg.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Which vaccines? Like the ones our little children get? There are so many.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why is Papadopoulos able to divulge so many secrets without being arrested or murdered? He's not concerned about either.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What I can't figure out about Snowden is where his loyalties lie. Did he originally flip, went rogue or is a double agent.
For awhile Q classified him as neutral/unknown then late 2018 got downgraded to traitor. He was supposedly looking out for us sheeple but later when he broke ties with WikiLeaks and became president of Freedom of the Press Foundation (not exactly sure on the timing there) he was and is now funded by Soros. WTF?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is Poochie Q?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, major kudos for managing to count that... I'm pretty good at concentration but that defeated me.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Nothin gonna happen. All part of the depopulation agenda. This is not new as I think most here realize but this sh#t needs to end and the Gov't needs to come clean and those responsible to pay up. Sad they still haven't learned there lesson. It took the Gov't 18 years to finally admit the sh#t they had me and thousands of other vets doped up on that it was one of the contributing causes of Gulf War Syndrome. Crazy! I've not had a vaccine of any kind since 1998.

I read somewhere the USA is now considered the 3rd most dangerous country for reporters.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Which vaccines? Like the ones our little children get? There are so many.

If it's there, I would hazard an immune response link, but it's more complicated than just, get shot, get autism. We know there are genetic components to autism too, even gender components when it comes to Asperger's and women.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

Well that's their own terminology (planefags) on 8chan. They seem to have a sizeable team of them, on rotation, constantly monitoring all flights.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I am not savey enough to speak to that be believe esigesis has spoken to it.

If anyone is in the know it is esigesis.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Poochie told me that Pelosi made her offshore fortune from NK weapons.

Nancy Pelosi - Visit to Pyongyang, North Korea USER-CREATED CLIP APRIL 19, 2018 Nancy Pelosi talks about her visit to North Korea's capital, Pyongyang. Kim Kong-il asked her if she wanted to buy their missile technology.

www.c-span.org/video/?c4725122/nancy-pelosi-visit-pyongyang-north-koreaI

www.c-span.org.../nancy-pelosi-visit-pyongyang-north-koreaI
edit on 3-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom 4

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: eisegesis

"Q" is a popular name for powerful "entities". I blame Star Trek, The Next Generation.

Q comes from “Q Clearance Patriot.” It’s what Q titles their very first posts on 4chan.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hi care, yes, I believe that may have been the 2nd article released a couple days after the WaPo or NYT.

I will say, at the time, someone was suspicious and trying to call out who they think it was. Too coincidental.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
SKY EVENT?

Multiple meanings always.

Here comes a very deep rabbit hole which might add to the process. If true, if... and one grasps the true meaning ---

China reached a milestone in space exploration on Thursday, landing a vehicle on the far side of the moon for the first time... FAR SIDE.

Follow the Aliens thread>>>

Part 1 "For over 20 years, this is how events would play out when China announced they intended to send either a probe or a manned mission to the moon. - China makes the announcement - Nothing happens - They never speak of it again Here’s why..."

Certain factions within the U.S. - mainly the old guard system in CIA / NSA / U.S. military created by the late @GeorgeHWBush as D/CIA and his predecessors - knew the truth of what we found...and who we found...on the moon with the Apollo missions.......

China lands - DJT meets in JFK situation room.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

House Democrats are on steroids tonight. Introducing bills they've been putting together since winning in November.

Eliminate the Electoral College and Prevent the President from Pardoning friends and colleagues.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Re Q Post #570:

I just re-read the first few lines of this in passing:

Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?
1 of 22.
#Memo shifts narrative.

It struck me that sessions could also mean sessions of Congress - and that hammer could also mean Pelosi's newly acquired gavel?

If it's a double meaning then this could imply Pelosi getting dropped as Speaker because of some sort of revelation?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No wonder President Trump is building a military Space Force. I had always believed that space-faring species would be far superior to mankind..but maybe they're not. At least not the species we know about.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join