It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

EIT, 2 observations:

a) I tried to count the bars on the wall at the bottom a few hours ago when I saw it on the chans. Gave up after 10 mins but it somewhere around 180s...187?

b) Looking at POTUS chin there is a similar horizontal crease or scar under the lower lip to that that people discussed on Vincent Fusco pics (because JFK Jr was supposed to have bitten thru chin when young).

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
For instance...

bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-brennan-and-clapper-hacked-fisa-court-judge-reggie-walton-comey-covered-it-up/

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Yawn.

I wouldn't dismiss the article

Seems some in FBI are giving out info.

This is a quote from a thread I posted Mar 2017

Justice Roberts was hacked as well as Fisa judges along with 156 other judges.

This was from whistleblower Dennis Montgomery who unfortunately turned the info over to FBI on the advice of Larry Klaymen, former owner of Judicial Watch. Believe it was turned over in 2012, over 600 mil pages and has never seen the light of day since.

He created a super computer for Brennan and Clapper the called 'the Hammer'. Probably was what mad Maxine was talking about when she mention the computer where obama has everything on everybody.
edit on 3-1-2019 by liveandlearn because: grammer

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
For SOME REASON, Valerie Jarrett's daughter over at CNN is always focusing on what the DOJ is doing.

Latest example: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

"Q" is a popular name for powerful "entities". I blame Star Trek, The Next Generation.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have the ABC John F. Kennedy, jr. special on TV right now. Never paid any attention to him when he was living. He was IMPRESSIVE! Why does the Kennedy who gave the Dim SOTU rebuttal last year look like a wimp by comparison?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

I'm not an expert BUT chan planefags ARE... and according to the below pic, which is one of a dozen or so, they say this is unusual:

AZAZ0909 #1 taking off from Little Rock. So we had 8 PAT### Beech Huron of various makes and two Cessna Citations fly in and out of Little Rock in little over 2 hours.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: FlyingFox
For instance...

bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-brennan-and-clapper-hacked-fisa-court-judge-reggie-walton-comey-covered-it-up/

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Yawn.

I wouldn't dismiss the article

Seems some in FBI are giving out info.

This is a quote from a thread I posted Mar 2017

Justice Roberts was hacked as well as Fisa judges along with 156 other judges.

This was from whistleblower Dennis Montgomery who unfortunately turned the info over to FBI on the advice of Larry Klaymen, former owner of Judicial Watch. Believe it was turned over in 2012, over 600 mil pages and has never seen the light of day since.

He created a super computer for Brennan and Clapper the called 'the Hammer'. Probably was what mad Maxine was talking about when she mention the computer where obama has everything on everybody.

Maybe "the hammer" is in different hands now. One thing that did pique my interest re: Q being artificial intelligence is Q-learning. I, in my somewhat simplistic view on it, can see implications where "Q" is an adaptive state AI, with a possible restructured/advanced Q-learning technique.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

a) I tried to count the bars on the wall at the bottom a few hours ago when I saw it on the chans. Gave up after 10 mins but it somewhere around 180s...187?

I came up with 182...

Each red hash is 5 bars.

I ran it through a bar code scanner and came up with nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2019 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

looks like a DNA sequence

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Now you're just being coy.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I came up with 182...

Each red hash is 5 bars.

I ran it through a bar code scanner and came up with nothing.

Those bars are supposed to be the Wall/Fence...correct?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

There is also a Q Group within the NSA. This group was formed after the Snowdon release of NSA tools.

A few weeks after the leaks were name Q on 4 chan there was a MSM article,which I can't find now, naming the Q group in NSA . It was essentially a repeat of the article above. Couple days later another MSM article came out about the group.

If Snowdon, was CIA and leaked for CIA (as has been claimed), then it is possible CIA was responsible for getting this in the news at that time.

Whatever, both CIA and NSA are reading everything.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

OMG..the only aspect of your post I understood was the photo with baby Trump in it. You're deep bro!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This is the article on Q group hunting down Snowden.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Late 2016/Early 2017, Q used to post quite a bit about Edward Snowden.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Psalm (23) = 201/366/61 = QAnon
(triple score!)

Psalm (109) = [also]201/366/61 = [also]QAnon
[also](triple score!)

edit on 3-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

They're right and wrong. There are always quite a few C-12s airborne, but they don't always go through Little Rock. Judging by the flight paths they're taking, they either just came out of maintenance and are returning home, did a cross country training flight, or at least some are heading to the East Coast to head overseas. The Be20 is a catch all, so some might be C-12 transports and others special mission aircraft. Without looking up each and every tail number there's no way to tell which is which.

If this was something related to the Clinton's the DOJ have their own fleet of aircraft. They wouldn't use military aircraft. If, for some bizarre reason they did, it would be Air Force and be larger aircraft to make fewer flights.

And "planefags"? Seriously? Wow.
edit on 3-1-2019 by Phelan15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sometimes I miss the forrest for the metal trees.

You could be right.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
how many days of darkness are we on now?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...

No words.

OK a few...

They better all go into witness protection.

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join