It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It's close enough, probably the same maker.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For instance...

bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-brennan-and-clapper-hacked-fisa-court-judge-reggie-walton-comey-covered-it-up/

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
For instance...

bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-brennan-and-clapper-hacked-fisa-court-judge-reggie-walton-comey-covered-it-up/

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Yawn.

I had a feeling Justice Roberts was being blackmailed by Obama...what with that whole Obamacare thing and all.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

1) Discussion of "Sanctions Coming" poster with amended Nov 4th date on cabinet table and water glasses/microphones,

2) According to /Q research/ up to 7 military planes have been flying in to Little Rock then out shortly after - multiple round trips... possibly raiding Clinton presidential library or making arrests.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tucker Carlson is about to interview Mike Pence in a few minutes. I wonder if he will ask him about that poster in the middle of the conference table between him and President Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok totally random but im watching a lecture called the gnostic astronaut by terence mckenna from 1984. And about 9 minutes in- he brings up a secret gnostic document found ... 1 of 3... named Q.....

Have you q sleuths heard of this?!!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was driving home and a thought popped in my head. What if the Democrats know what Trump is going to do with the money he wants for the border wall, what if that is the money that will be used to put all the people away that have broken the law.

Plausible? Hell if I know, just had a thought to share....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
2) According to /Q research/ up to 7 military planes have been flying in to Little Rock then out shortly after - multiple round trips... possibly raiding Clinton presidential library or making arrests.

Little Rock is home to Little Rock Air Force Base. The 314th Airlift Wing, which is parent of the 48th and 62nd Airlift Squadrons, the 189th Airlift Wing, Arkansas ANG, and 913th Airlift Group, Air Force Reserve are all based there. The 314th trains all US C-130 pilots for the DoD and Coast Guard. That doesn't include units from other states that come in and do touch and gos and other training there.

If there were less than 7 military aircraft flying around the area, something would be wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

1) Discussion of "Sanctions Coming" poster with amended Nov 4th date on cabinet table and water glasses/microphones,

I assumed they cleaned the Clinton hometown out last summer. Maybe they found the bodies.

truepundit.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yes, good for you to find it yourself.

Most here don't seem interested in the esoteric.

kettu posted first, I believe.

imthegoat second.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-1-2019 by eisegesis because: correction

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Ok totally random but im watching a lecture called the gnostic astronaut by terence mckenna from 1984. And about 9 minutes in- he brings up a secret gnostic document found ... 1 of 3... named Q.....

Have you q sleuths heard of this?!!

The Q Gospels?
No obvious connection to this Q.

Gnostic gospels are many in number...but are generally dismissed by the Catholic church as not valid.
Nevertheless, before 325 AD (Council of Nicea), gnostic writings were in wide circulation...Some, such as The Gospel of Thomas, had very good provenance...and would've qualified to be included in the Bible, had, after debate, they'd not been rejected as being in conflict with early Catholic thinking.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]eisegesis[/post]

Surely feels like a perfectly clever origin point for why whoever this is to pick the letter Q. The implications this Q document has to modern religion in the Gnostic vs Christianity argument is quite similar to how you all describe Trump and the white hats against the nwo/deepstate. Surprised everyone here isnt all over it.

Thanks for the link- learning more as we speak...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]EndtheMadnessNow[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

Lay off the Canadian shrooms! Sorry nope but I've listened to many G. Hancock vids.

Stoned Ape theory is both enlightening and depressing all at the same time lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Surprised everyone here isnt all over it.

As you can see from the last page...

SURPRISE!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Nothing has changed.

Except his team of idiots are the LOSERS in multiple theatres, why do people support them?

Brennan said Russia was motivated to back Donald Trump in the presidential election because of a "traditional animus" between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Russian President Vladimir Putin

Is "idiot" the right word?

Brennan said he is "aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign." Brennan said that concerned him, "because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals," and that it raised questions about whether or not the Russians "were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals." Brennan added he didn't know if "collusion existed" between the Russians and those he identified as involved in the Trump campaign.

www.npr.org/2017/05/23/529598301/former-cia-director-tells-lawmakers-about-very-aggressive-russian-election-meddl

www.npr.org...

The old "spinning plates" excuse..!

www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

www.npr.org...

So why didn't Obama's administration do more? That isn't clear. Some former administration officials who have talked about it publicly have reproached themselves for not acting more aggressively. There also was a long-standing criticism of Obama that his foreign-policy making amounted to endless process with no outcomes — hours of meetings that yielded more meetings but no ultimate action.

Plus, the relationship between the United States and Russia is multifaceted and often intensely complicated: Obama scaled back missile defense plans in Europe to placate Moscow. Obama wanted Russia to play a role in the international agreement under which Iran agreed to restrict its nuclear program — and Putin went along. Obama spent the end of his presidency trying to bring Russia into a multilateral agreement to end the Syrian civil war, but Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov ultimately never committed. So Obama's team had to manage many spinning plates in addition to the active measures campaign it detected by the middle of 2016.

L-O-S-E-R-S

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Maybe I'm just rebooting.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It only gets better.

Let me know when you're ready.

*winks* @ CoramDeo

edit on 5-1-2019 by eisegesis because: Q-uack

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I feel ya man! Some days I feel like I'm stuck on a merry-go-around that won't stop.

Can always count on DJT for a chuckle.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Uh oh. The Bah'i calendar is governed by the number 19.

19=Q

Maybe this time around 17 will work.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: [post]eisegesis[/post]

Surely feels like a perfectly clever origin point for why whoever this is to pick the letter Q. The implications this Q document has to modern religion in the Gnostic vs Christianity argument is quite similar to how you all describe Trump and the white hats against the nwo/deepstate. Surprised everyone here isnt all over it.

Thanks for the link- learning more as we speak...

There are many theories why Q is the letter of choice and we can pick and choose as our fancy takes us.

DJT was 17 when JFK was assassinated. A month before the Assassination the first James Bond movie with the character Q was released in the cinemas. Assuming that Q was formed as a result of the Deep State taking out a President, we can point to that period in time to find out the answer to Why Q.

I have seen a few others, all possible.

Unless Q tells us, we will not determine it.

P

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join